Best current test-booster?
- 01-10-2013, 10:31 AM
- 01-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Tropinol XP is almost ready for release. This one is going to impress a lot of people IMO. Cant wait to get some beta logs going
- 01-11-2013, 01:38 PM
01-11-2013, 01:50 PM
01-11-2013, 04:32 PM
01-11-2013, 07:31 PM
01-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Bioforge v3 surprised it does not get more recommendations. Takes a while to kick in, more of an adaptogen to me. Expensive, esp becuae you should run it 8-12 weeks. but it worked for me. Lean gains if you lots (then lots more) of clean food. Prob good for a cut but I'm lean enough and have not tried it.
I ran Bioforge solo for 6 weeks, up around 4-5 lbs actually looked leaner. took 2-3 weeks before the scale moved but lifts were all up. continued Bioforge for 6 more weeks stacked with erase/daa. it was a great combo. I get really good dreams and deep sleep on DAA.
I prefer OG erase not Pro as 75mg everyday tends to give me headaches. not bad headaches but not a good sign esp if you are usually well hydrated and go easy on the booze. I run 50mg - 2 pills and occasionally bump it to 75mg. Stay hydrated cause it will dry you out. If you are prone to joint pain and run 75mg your joints might hurt. Erase gives you a lean and dry muscle look. I have not tried any other AI.
02-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ezyryder08 in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 12-28-2012, 05:38 PM
- By russy_russ in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2009, 07:03 PM
- By Azaloth in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2007, 09:06 PM
- By MonStar1120 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-14-2007, 01:20 PM
- By Sulsuknjrk in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:15 PM