Best current test-booster?

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Reboot, basically its erase, daa, and cort control in one
    T2

2. Depends on what I'm going for. I found different products to yield different results.

DAA of any kind: I need 4-5g to see anything and I've never been real impressed.
    For a hard, vascular and more cut up work: Erase, Free Test, or AD3. I highly recommend NOT stacking these together, joints will be dry like a desert.
    For a more fuller, sized up look and strength gains: IGF2, TestoPro, Animal M-Stak (minus the red pill)

Chaotic Labz makes Annihilation which, at the price of about $120, is the most complete all round natty test boost ive found and it is good stuff... but its also $120.

FreeTest+IGF2 or TestoPro+IGF2 = win.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

3. Annihilation is junk. If you look at the label, zinc is the 3rd ingredient, which should clock in at a little over 100mg MAXIMUM. So you're really only buying DAA and fadogia.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Annihilation is junk. If you look at the label, zinc is the 3rd ingredient, which should clock in at a little over 100mg MAXIMUM. So you're really only buying DAA and fadogia.
    did someone say fadogia?

my vote goes to bps-endosurge/formasurge!!! if you threw in some i-force fadogia, and sns inhibit-p, it's possible your penis could explode...hope that is clinical enough for ya coop, lol.

trying out t-blast, but to early to comment.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Bioforge V3 all time favourite followed by Triazole.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post

DAA of any kind: I need 4-5g to see anything and I've never been real impressed.
    Funny because the wrath of the DAA fanboys was unleashed on me in another thread when I amounted to the same.

But let's get back to Clomid for a second. Before recommending Testosterone Replacement Therapy, some doctors and/or endocrinologists (the well-informed, that is) prescribe Clomid in what's known as a "Clomid Challenge."
    As Clomid is a SERM, it's effects on E2, and particularly estradiol in men, can have a tremendous positive effect on testosterone. This is not bro science, but rather simple chemistry.
  7. Re: Best current test-booster?

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Funny because the wrath of the DAA fanboys was unleashed on me in another thread when I amounted to the same.

But let's get back to Clomid for a second. Before recommending Testosterone Replacement Therapy, some doctors and/or endocrinologists (the well-informed, that is) prescribe Clomid in what's known as a "Clomid Challenge."
    As Clomid is a SERM, it's effects on E2, and particularly estradiol in men, can have a tremendous positive effect on testosterone. This is not bro science, but rather simple chemistry.
    Come on bro you need to take it easy. There was no "wrath" of DAA fanboys that were unleashed upon you. I simply asked you not to say its trash. Then jiiggz asked about bloods.

He asked you that not to call you out or say you're wrong, this isn't BB dot com. He was asking to try and get a full spectrum view on what was actually going on.

Lets talk about Clomid for a second... First off, for most its illegal to use without an rx. Obtaining things like that from a research chem company is extremely tricky. It also comes with a whole host of side effects. One of my guys at the fire station was on it trying to reboot his T and ended up having to get off of it. He was sleeping all day, literally 16 hours a day, he was emotional and depressed.

^ this is a perfect example of what we're discussing right now. Clomid may work for some BUT in others it can cause emotional problems, lethargy, (just a minute example of the sides it has) and some times it doesn't even work. Sound familiar? DAA didn't work for you, Clomid doesn't work for some.

No one is recommending DAA as a TRT option its a "natural" booster. You mentioned simple chemistry, well, if you're into science, search on pubmed for the research on DAA. The research is there, the results are there. Maybe not for you but such is life, some supps don't work for everyone.

Again, relax a little bit man no one is attacking you.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Come on bro you need to take it easy. There was no "wrath" of DAA fanboys that were unleashed upon you. I simply asked you not to say its trash. Then jiiggz asked about bloods.

He asked you that not to call you out or say you're wrong, this isn't BB dot com. He was asking to try and get a full spectrum view on what was actually going on.

Lets talk about Clomid for a second... First off, for most its illegal to use without an rx. Obtaining things like that from a research chem company is extremely tricky. It also comes with a whole host of side effects. One of my guys at the fire station was on it trying to reboot his T and ended up having to get off of it. He was sleeping all day, literally 16 hours a day, he was emotional and depressed.

^ this is a perfect example of what we're discussing right now. Clomid may work for some BUT in others it can cause emotional problems, lethargy, (just a minute example of the sides it has) and some times it doesn't even work. Sound familiar? DAA didn't work for you, Clomid doesn't work for some.

No one is recommending DAA as a TRT option its a "natural" booster. You mentioned simple chemistry, well, if you're into science, search on pubmed for the research on DAA. The research is there, the results are there. Maybe not for you but such is life, some supps don't work for everyone.

Again, relax a little bit man no one is attacking you.

- Valdez
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Lets talk about Clomid for a second... First off, for most its illegal to use without an rx. Obtaining things like that from a research chem company is extremely tricky.

- Valdez
    Thanks for mentioning this and bringing it up.

10. it's all just one biiiig science experiment we perform upon ourselves, isn't it

edit
    oh, and I suppose if someone was looking for a test booster, I inferred that they have a problem with their current test levels. In which case, I would recommend the counsel of a doctor, not an online board, hence my recommendation to investigate in Clomid. I did not mention any sources nor condone it's illegal use.

11. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    it's all just one biiiig science experiment we perform upon ourselves, isn't it

edit
    oh, and I suppose if someone was looking for a test booster, I inferred that they have a problem with their current test levels. In which case, I would recommend the counsel of a doctor, not an online board, hence my recommendation to investigate in Clomid. I did not mention any sources nor condone it's illegal use.
    inferring is dangerously close to assuming, lol....but the clarification is a nice touch!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Test boosters havent done much for me either, but I have natural high test.

HGW tho -

Random boners through out day
    Pumps
    Veins

Def one of my all time fav supps!

13. og phytoserms and daa was my favorite experience with test boosters, a lot of ppl love ***odia which the new phytoserms has added to it

also had success with testopro

14. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Test boosters havent done much for me either, but I have natural high test.

HGW tho -

Random boners through out day
    Pumps
    Veins

Def one of my all time fav supps!
    And what supp is HGW? What's its full name?

15. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    Bioforge V3 all time favourite followed by Triazole.
    sub this 1000%. strength gains on these better than on ostarine!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    And what supp is HGW? What's its full name?
    Horny Goat Weed. The active is called Icariin however.

17. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    sub this 1000%. strength gains on these better than on ostarine!!
    Ostarine seemed to help with my recomp but not for giving that added bit of extra in training.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

18. I've been under a rock with test boosters as of late, but I'm giving D-Test a run right now and I'm liking it. It's been abouta week and I know it takes 10-12 days for DAA to really get into the system from the logs I've read, but I have noticed an increase in libido already that is pretty significant and the ol' libido has been high to begin with so something is working.

After this 4 week run I'm going to use Paragon by PNI which is a DAA based test booster with some extra goodies. I have also recently read good things about Perform Erase and Endosurge, but know very little about them.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

19. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Yup, simple and effective. Gets the job done.. or gives you the go ahead to get the job done.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    SNS DAA + Erase
    Purus Dpol + Erase
    Epharm Testforce + Erase

The selling point with these is that they are the form used in the actual study.

DAA + Erase = a good time for most!

Other test boosters
    SNS Bulbine - very versatile dosing options and the bottle (depending on weight) lasts around two months.

SNS ZMA

Athletix Formula X - DAA
    " " - Division 1
    And so on there are tons of options!!!

- Valdez
    I like bulbine simple and effective
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    did someone say fadogia?
    I respond well to fadogia so I gravitate that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    To each their own on finding the dosage. I'll stick with fadogia. lol
    That's more pharmacology if anything. True, it can be wonderous for total test levels shooting above 1,000 after a few weeks but monitoring E2 becomes pretty important to the effect.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Franz Kafka

22. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Yup, simple and effective. Gets the job done.. or gives you the go ahead to get the job done.
    I bought it in pure powder form once (standardized to 40% icariin) and tested it for a while. First, it tastes disgusting (I understand this won't be a problem when using caps), second, it gave me diarrhea and a bit of a headache.

How do you dose it?

23. i never had bloods done while on daa[at least not that i remember]...but i logged formasurge/endosurge after my doc pulled the plug on my test cyp after 5 years...test at start was around 80, when i was tested after my run of formasurge/endosurge it was 177.

that may not seem like a dramatic increase, but it had a huge impact on how i felt...libido/energy level/motivation/strength-ect, all went way up, saw major improvement in workouts....

libido wise, when i 1st tried i-force fadogia in all honesty i wasn't expecting much...it really exceeded my expectations.

inhibit-p...cheap, effective.

one day i will run a stack of formasurge/endosurge/fadogia/inhibit-p...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i never had bloods done while on daa[at least not that i remember]...but i logged formasurge/endosurge after my doc pulled the plug on my test cyp after 5 years...test at start was around 80, when i was tested after my run of formasurge/endosurge it was 177.

that may not seem like a dramatic increase, but it had a huge impact on how i felt...libido/energy level/motivation/strength-ect, all went way up, saw major improvement in workouts....

libido wise, when i 1st tried i-force fadogia in all honesty i wasn't expecting much...it really exceeded my expectations.

inhibit-p...cheap, effective.

Good to see your levels slowly climbing back after all that time on. I have started the inhibit P and I am noting a slight rise in libido, but I am recovering my own natural T production as well so it is hard to gauge. For the price you definitely can't go wrong.

Your stack looks like a win, similar to what I am about run.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    That sounds like nothing but goody good news waiting to happen. Let us know when you're on this. I'd like to see how you're doing. I just started Formasurge about a month ago. Noticing some positive recomping and that's that I haven't been as well on my diet as I should be. Still, I'm thinking about buying another bottle when I'm done with it. Starting to dry out. Look fuller, despite having lost about 4-5lbs....(guessing it was water?)

SWEET!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best natty test booster
    By ezyryder08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 06:38 PM
  2. Best natural test booster..?
    By russy_russ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:03 PM
  3. Replies: 17