Best current test-booster?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Oh God here we go... You're one of those guys huh... I've been nothing but helpful in my posts to you and simply asked you not to discredit a supplement based on your poor personal results. Like I've said a couple of different times it's unfortunate it didn't work for you, sorry man, better luck next time.

Here ya go...

http://www.rbej.com/content/7/1/120

Link to serum levels

http://www.rbej.com/content/7/1/120/table/T1

Pubmed version

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2774316/

Saying that my opinion doesn't matter based on my rep status is absurd. Your opinion on discrediting a supplement is useless - due to lack of research...

Ciao,
    Valdez

Always willing to learn :D

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Damn you make a solid stack recommendation.

I tried so far endosurge/daa/erase, endosurge/licogenix and endosurge/tongkat ali and always nice libido boost.

DAA gives me runs so I'm done with that but endosurge really kicks in nicely for me especially if adding some estrogen controlling substance.

Fadogia never tried but tempted but then again looking as well that member's review for Dopadex/Forskolin-95 ahh so many good stack recommendations and not enough time to try them all.

In summary: everything that raises dopamin levels increase my libido much more than just raising testosterone and endosurge works on raising both.
    you will get no arguement from me, endosurge is a dammed fine supplement...

i still am dying to try the:
    formasurge/endosurge/fadogia/inhibit-p stack....the fadogia and inhibit-p are really cheap all the time, now if nutra runs a sale on formasrge i am all over it....already picked up 4 endosurge from the black fri sale!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Testboosters are a waste of money
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just go celibate for a month an save money
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Have YOU done a "search on pubmed for the research on DAA?" When I did, all I found was studies on DAA & testosterone where the subjects were frogs, ducks, pigs, lizards, mice, rats, birds, hamsters, and monkeys. When I did my own human study on myself, my bloodwork showed extremely low test levels after being on DAA.
    But I understand you're a rep/lobbyist for SNS, a manufacturer or supplier of DAA. So I can see why you've taken offense to my fact-based opinion on one of your products.

and the belongs here
    Ok:

1. Thermolife owns the patent for DAA.

2. There are now TWO human studies.

Your "fact-based opinion" (<- lol) pales in comparison to 2 fairly large human trials on DAA.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Had my blood levels done before and 4 days after a 50 day DAA run. Before-767; After-970. In addition, my appetite, sex drive and weight room performance all increase while I'm on DAA. Hands down the best supplement I've used and only topped by creatine in my book. Thought I'd throw my 2 pennies in here.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    if you are taking a test booster because you want better sex....going celibate kinda defeats the purpose since you are having no sex at all.

hell man, even bad sex is better than no sex.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Testboosters are a waste of money
    How could you possibly say that after all I've been through? Don't you know that people like you and me are wrong about our opinions on this? DAA works because people belieeeeeve and there are stuuuudies. Even though it didn't raise my test levels.

And all this because I said DAA is bunk... Now it's funny to me

Go get 'em boys. Learn that whipper snapper something!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just curious - does this have any relevance for other DAA products? Does this patent apply in the US only or worldwide? I ask because other DAA supplements are still being sold and I haven't noticed any changes in their price.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    Just curious - does this have any relevance for other DAA products? Does this patent apply in the US only or worldwide? I ask because other DAA supplements are still being sold and I haven't noticed any changes in their price.
    It should be US only, and things will not change on such a short time scale. But things will be different in the future.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Answers

I've used supplements with tons or research that were the latest craze and have been disapointed after using them. And the opposite where I've used supplements that were the under dog or had been written off and had great results. My point is EVERYBODY is different. Unfortunutyly its a trial and error game.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Seriously though. All you need is a protein, preworkout for energy if you lack it.maybe creatine, and joint an liver support.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus
    Seriously though. All you need is a protein, preworkout for energy if you lack it.maybe creatine, and joint an liver support.
    Dude needs to eat!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Research has shown that works for 5-ish days, then tapers off. So really you should be having sex weekly for the best benefits.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar0

Research has shown that works for 5-ish days, then tapers off. So really you should be having sex weekly for the best benefits.
    ? The optimum sex cycle? Really? It's really not that hard. Fix your eating. If not gaining then fix your training.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    ? The optimum sex cycle? Really? It's really not that hard. Fix your eating. If not gaining then fix your training.
    He said go celibate for a month, my point was a month does nothing to help.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

iForce offers Testabolan V2 and Intimidate! Both are very good and can be stacked with Reversitol V2 for even greater effects!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar0 View Post
    Research has shown that works for 5-ish hours, then tapers off. So really you should be having sex 3 times daily for the best benefits.
    this
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    iForce offers Testabolan V2 and Intimidate! Both are very good and can be stacked with Reversitol V2 for even greater effects!
    lol...i have been saying how good i-force fadogia is all thru this thread and you don't even mention it..........
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...i have been saying how good i-force fadogia is all thru this thread and you don't even mention it..........
    It's hit or miss with some people. We just have a lot of options
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Its true on the 7th day yiur test increases by 250 percent then back to your normal level so rub 1 out every 7th day
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Its true on the 7th day yiur test increases by 250 percent then back to your normal level so rub 1 out every 7th day
    Where did you get that value from? It does increase indeed but not by 250%. It just increases by around 46% on average. Search PubMed for an article called "A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men."
    It says: "On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01)."

That means an increase of serum testosterone by 45.7% compared to the baseline.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I have used several very good natural boosters, but what has impressed me MOST about PNI Paragon is the apparent anti-estrogen effects. After one 4 week cycle and no change in diet/cardio my physique got harder, dryer, more striated and vascular. I cannot wait to use PARAGON for my next show!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

I would rather get laid nightly, and spend a few bucks on a test booster.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I have used several very good natural boosters, but what has impressed me MOST about PNI Paragon is the apparent anti-estrogen effects. After one 4 week cycle and no change in diet/cardio my physique got harder, dryer, more striated and vascular. I cannot wait to use PARAGON for my next show!
    What is up with the rep robots recently.

Seriously aside from SNS reps(sometimes they are pushy), I-Force and PES reps the rest are like a bunch of robots.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

Seriously aside from SNS reps(sometimes they are pushy), I-Force and PES reps the rest are like a bunch of robots.
    There's no love like tough love
  27. Registered User
    Answers

There's no love like tough love
    you can be a loving god-prince....

iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    you can be a loving god-prince....

That image made my day.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That image made my day.
    i die laughing everytime i see it in my documents haha
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I personally haven't seen enough studies on Fadogia to throw it in my stack....everything I've read about it points to testicular function and size (in rats).

I always go Clomid+DAA+Dianavil (Endosurge)+ some sort of suicidal AI (Exemestane OR Erase)

always achieve a full muscular look within weeks of that stack....plus with Clomid..you KNOW it's working. Then again I've NEVER had any emotional side effects from Clomid as I know LOTS of guys who do.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Ok:

2. There are now TWO human studies.

Your "fact-based opinion" (<- lol) pales in comparison to 2 fairly large human trials on DAA.
    There`s a second study?

Can you link?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Come on bro you need to take it easy. There was no "wrath" of DAA fanboys that were unleashed upon you. I simply asked you not to say its trash. Then jiiggz asked about bloods.

He asked you that not to call you out or say you're wrong, this isn't BB dot com. He was asking to try and get a full spectrum view on what was actually going on.

Lets talk about Clomid for a second... First off, for most its illegal to use without an rx. Obtaining things like that from a research chem company is extremely tricky. It also comes with a whole host of side effects. One of my guys at the fire station was on it trying to reboot his T and ended up having to get off of it. He was sleeping all day, literally 16 hours a day, he was emotional and depressed.

^ this is a perfect example of what we're discussing right now. Clomid may work for some BUT in others it can cause emotional problems, lethargy, (just a minute example of the sides it has) and some times it doesn't even work. Sound familiar? DAA didn't work for you, Clomid doesn't work for some.

No one is recommending DAA as a TRT option its a "natural" booster. You mentioned simple chemistry, well, if you're into science, search on pubmed for the research on DAA. The research is there, the results are there. Maybe not for you but such is life, some supps don't work for everyone.

Again, relax a little bit man no one is attacking you.

- Valdez
    Yeah this. Wasn't trying to come off as though you were wrong or whatever; i'm not a company rep so there is no value in me calling you out (not that they would, but just saying). The reason I asked is that not every product you take elicits a physical effect, ergo it works in the background. I for one, don't physically feel DAA but after having bloods pre and after (wasn't on PCT, just was offered to have bloodwork done at uni) there was an increase.

DAA might not help you rebound after cycle; in fact it is not even a given that you will rebound after a cycle despite the best PCT and preperation, thats just how it is (depending on exogenous source of test used).

Again it wasn't intended as a callout, just clarification that you knew it definitely didn't.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I am not a robot...more like a cyborg.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  34. Registered User
    Answers
  35. Registered User
    Answers

I am glad you separated us from the list of pushy reps.

I never go into threads and recommending our products unless asked about specifically. I like to think customers prefer helpful reps to pushy ones and I cringe whenever a new fat burner/pre workout/test booster thread is posted and reps from 10 different companies chime in with their own product.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I am glad you separated us from the list of pushy reps.

I never go into threads and recommending our products unless asked about specifically. I like to think customers prefer helpful reps to pushy ones and I cringe whenever a new fat burner/pre workout/test booster thread is posted and reps from 10 different companies chime in with their own product.
    BAM!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus
    This is a post of like three posts that leads to the post of you saying your gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

In all seriousness, this may work if your doing like Internet long distance dating, not in real life though.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I am not a robot...more like a cyborg.
    I am a PUSHY CYBORG!

**But one that not only offers his help selflessly to all members here with a Q and A thread, articles, advice, etc, but ALSO wants to get PNI products in the hands of members because I truly believe in them as I have every company I have worked with!

Have a kick-ass weekend fellas!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I've run a lot of stuff in my time and every combination imaginable.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

i find that brandy taylor is a great test booster....10 minutes of watching her and my test goes way up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best natty test booster
    By ezyryder08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 05:38 PM
  2. Best natural test booster..?
    By russy_russ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 07:03 PM
  3. Replies: 17