Smart drugs.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really have no idea where to start?

Im looking for stacks, or things to try.

My personal reason is that I have alot of study coming, and i havent studied in a long time.

Also do music production on the side.

Any info would be great,

Thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT my man!

- Valdez

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Balance of omega 3and 6 are proven to
Enhance Your Memory
Increase Your Concentration
Build Stronger Eyes
Boost Grades and Test scores
I'd also try
Ginseng
5Htp
samE

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine has also shown to help with brain boosting :)

- Valdez

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Def agree with Focus XT; its a staple for me now all throughout my semesters. I tend to avoid racetams closer to exam time but dose them during the semester; things help with cognitive function and memory however may induce nervousness, something i'd rather avoid before an exam.

ALCAR/PLCAR are also staples for me; I dose ALCAR with sodium.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def agree with Focus XT; its a staple for me now all throughout my semesters. I tend to avoid racetams closer to exam time but dose them during the semester; things help with cognitive function and memory however may induce nervousness, something i'd rather avoid before an exam.

ALCAR/PLCAR are also staples for me; I dose ALCAR with sodium.
Smart man right here :D

- Valdez

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aniracetam 750mg 2x day
Alpha-gpc 300mg 2 x day
Bacopa 100mg 2 x day

Calms you down, clear thinking, and great recall. Perfect for social situations and any public speaking engagements.

Focus XT is great for a PWO, imo. It makes me too hyped up to work well as anything to assist with studying or social situations. I am very sensitive to Huperzine-A, though. I've always felt nervous and a little agitated when I take it by itself or in a mix. However, that is just the right edge for a great workout.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aniracetam 750mg 2x day
Alpha-gpc 300mg 2 x day
Bacopa 100mg 2 x day

Calms you down, clear thinking, and great recall. Perfect for social situations and any public speaking engagements.

Focus XT is great for a PWO, imo. It makes me too hyped up to work well as anything to assist with studying or social situations. I am very sensitive to Huperzine-A, though. I've always felt nervous and a little agitated when I take it by itself or in a mix. However, that is just the right edge for a great workout.
Have you tried the caffeine free version?

- Valdez

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have. I am ok with caffeine as long as it stays in the 100-200mg dose like the original version does. I know from extensive past experimenting that I am very sensitive to ALCAR above 500mg doses and huperzine-a in general. I don't know the amounts in the proprietary blend that they use, but I am certain that it is one or the combination of these that bother me.

Again, solid product, I just can't use it for the intended purposes.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got ya... Just making sure. I don't do caffeine outside of green tea so I just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case:)

- Valdez

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Suprised I don't see ephedrine mentioned much in these threads. Every morning for the last few weeks I've been doing 25mg E, 1.5 scoops of Focus XT, and 500 mg of SNS TTA first thing upon waking for the purpose of cutting but the cognitive benefits have been incredible, especially combined with fasting. Dat focus dat memory dat armpit sweat. Awesome stack

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I have. I am ok with caffeine as long as it stays in the 100-200mg dose like the original version does. I know from extensive past experimenting that I am very sensitive to ALCAR above 500mg doses and huperzine-a in general. I don't know the amounts in the proprietary blend that they use, but I am certain that it is one or the combination of these that bother me.

Again, solid product, I just can't use it for the intended purposes.
I was the same as you when I used full scoop with a racetam....I struggled to sleep even if consumed it in the morning. But I've been fine at half a dose. You could try that and take a couple of days off at the end of each week.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Suprised I don't see ephedrine mentioned much in these threads.
:blink:
one should be able to distinguish the difference between a cognitive benefit, and the stimulant feeling of being awake.

ephedrine has nothing to do with the other components of your stack.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:blink:
one should be able to distinguish the difference between a cognitive benefit, and the stimulant feeling of being awake.

ephedrine has nothing to do with the other components of your stack.
Trust me, as an amphetamine user (past) I know what a stimulant feeling is and I can definitely distinguish it.

Are you trying to tell me that an increase in NAd would have no cognitive benefits and no synergy with focus xt? Gtfoh with that nonsense, I may have a low post count but I'm not stupid.

I am aware TTA is irrelevant in this equation but I believe stating that fxt and ephedrine have no synergy is just foolish.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Demiurge is definitely one amazing study aid...
I found Demiurge to be horrible for studying/sit down work.

The effects were profound, but it seems like the effects were appreciated to a greater extent from a physical aspect. Focus at the gym and doing manual labor.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Trust me, as an amphetamine user (past) I know what a stimulant feeling is and I can definitely distinguish it.

Are you trying to tell me that an increase in NAd would have no cognitive benefits and no synergy with focus xt? Gtfoh with that nonsense, I may have a low post count but I'm not stupid.

I am aware TTA is irrelevant in this equation but I believe stating that fxt and ephedrine have no synergy is just foolish.
i'm not calling you stupid, and i understand what you think you are saying..
what i am saying is - ephedrine is a differnet animal. you think it makes your experience better? great.
yes it can work in 'synergy' with what you are saying here, but it is not needed one lil bit and in fact can tilt things too much and make you uncomfortable and jittery, and distress concentration. it's called excessive CNS stimulation.
not something i would actively go out recommending to ppl..if it works for you, good deal.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
i'm not calling you stupid, and i understand what you think you are saying..
what i am saying is - ephedrine is a differnet animal. you think it makes your experience better? great.
yes it can work in 'synergy' with what you are saying here, but it is not needed one lil bit and in fact can tilt things too much and make you uncomfortable and jittery, and distress concentration. it's called excessive CNS stimulation.
not something i would actively go out recommending to ppl..if it works for you, good deal.
Agree with this. I have used it for several years at various doses and whilst its stimulant proporties helped with getting things done, rather than help it hindered my cognitive ability. I couldn't sit still and focus long enough to study or do anything else that required focused, intense and creative thought.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I found Demiurge to be horrible for studying/sit down work.

The effects were profound, but it seems like the effects were appreciated to a greater extent from a physical aspect. Focus at the gym and doing manual labor.
I guess certain things affect everyone differently. It personally worked wonders for me, especially when I was doing work/studying in the lab... If you want a non biased opinion ask coop I believe hes on his 6th bottle or something

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess certain things effect everyone differently. It personally worked wonders for me, especially when I was doing work/studying in the lab... If you want a non biased opinion ask coop I believe hes on his 6th bottle or something
We get that you are rep for the product, but as a rep for a product, you need to understand that herbals and racetams will almost always affect people differently. You really push this product and I think everyone knows how much you think of it, but another opinion isn't going to change how someone reacts to it. Sounding like a "sell" each time you talk about Demiurge really comes across poorly.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
We get that you are rep for the product, but as a rep for a product, you need to understand that herbals and racetams will almost always affect people differently. You really push this product and I think everyone knows how much you think of it, but another opinion isn't going to change how someone reacts to it. Sounding like a "sell" each time you talk about Demiurge really comes across poorly.
Please re read what I wrote...the first thing I stated was that certain people will react to certain products differently... the statement to ask coop was directed towards people who wanted a different opinion on the product from someone who doesn't rep for the company, it wasn't directed at Diesel

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Please re read what I wrote...the first thing I stated was that certain people will react to certain products differently... the statement to ask coop was directed towards people who wanted a different opinion on the product from someone who doesn't rep for the company, it wasn't directed at Diesel
i didn't see anything unscrupulous here.
seems like a simple case of rep bashing to me.
it happens, unfortunately.

i fail to see the difference in basic content, from this post couple days back..

I've recommended Aniracetam to more people than I can think of and all but one has had amazing results. I've used JL for the last year or so and they are incredible with the delivery speed. Solid product. I recently tried some from NeuroWave and have been very happy with it. Slower delivery, but cheaper and same quality.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, rep bashing is exactly what was taking place. Good thing you guys have such thick skin.

I guess there is also the fact that I'm not a rep for said product and my comment was regarding a generic racetam and not a specific product, but a couple of them.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yes, rep bashing is exactly what was taking place. Good thing you guys have such thick skin.

I guess there is also the fact that I'm not a rep for said product and my comment was regarding a generic racetam and not a specific product, but a couple of them.
i don't think anybody's feelings were hurt by your post lol. i just felt it was pretty rude.
you seem to have some knowledge on this subject..perhaps with intelligent conversation, ppl may be able to learn something from you.
would be a shame to see good knowledge go to waste, due to poor communication skills.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Listen man, I can deliver a backhanded compliment with the best of them and neither one of us are going to win this. I made a comment based on an observation, and that is that. There was no issue with the delivery or content of my message, so communication is not an issue here.

I am letting this go.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I guess certain things affect everyone differently. It personally worked wonders for me, especially when I was doing work/studying in the lab... If you want a non biased opinion ask coop I believe hes on his 6th bottle or something
I'm on my third, Jake sent me the first one to try out, loved it and purchased two more. I am not bashing it, I've just noticed different effects

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
100-200 mg Demiurge (you have to find what works best for you)
900-1200 mg alpha GPC
2 grams ALCAR
1 cup of coffee
This stack is what has worked best for me during tests and before finals. Take everything 1 hour before your test or take and study and wait for the effects to kick in.
I'm going to try Focus XT next semester though!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Demiurige, noopept, focus XT I cycle these weekly during grad school, and studying for promotion, adding in some choline Bit every other day. In addition as as Mr. Cooper has mentioned many times. Adding
to any of the above or daily regimine will greatly enhance feedback. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Credit for that stack goes to coop anyway. ****ing amazing ness! Focus xt is cheap too . <3
Did you use it already? Results? :D

I concur with FXT and Craze. I've used both extensively for study purposes.

I still need to try a combination of DAA, Sarcosine, and D-Serine, Coop.
Yeah, that stack would be epic. D-serine prices need to come down!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you use it already? Results? :D

Coop I got done 5 hours of Bio studying in 3, my memory is insane on demiurge. But the true test will be tomorrow during exams. I just feel like I know the material a lot better, 99% of it sunk in as opposed to me spacing out sometimes. Allowed me to study for long periods of time. But seriously I can't believe how much I got done in simply 3 hours , I'm excited to try it out during an exam. Oh and for once I rememeber everything I read in my Bio book too. I specifically can vision pictures with the words by them . Most in depth reading ever. This stack is gonna be killer in Med school.

Oh and I didn't get that over dose of dmae and hup. A .. from focus xt. Thank god because that works well too, 0 sides.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop I got done 5 hours of Bio studying in 3, my memory is insane on demiurge. But the true test will be tomorrow during exams. I just feel like I know the material a lot better, 99% of it sunk in as opposed to me spacing out sometimes. Allowed me to study for long periods of time. But seriously I can't believe how much I got done in simply 3 hours , I'm excited to try it out during an exam. Oh and for once I rememeber everything I read in my Bio book too. I specifically can vision pictures with the words by them . Most in depth reading ever. This stack is gonna be killer in Med school.

Oh and I didn't get that over dose of dmae and hup. A .. from focus xt. Thank god because that works well too, 0 sides.
The effects shine even more on exams. It really almost makes you embrace the pressure.

And what'd I tell ya :D. I'm sensitive to Hup A and DMAE as well, but Focus XT has dosed them very responsibly relative to the other cholinergics in the product.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effects shine even more on exams. It really almost makes you embrace the pressure.

And what'd I tell ya :D. I'm sensitive to Hup A and DMAE as well, but Focus XT has dosed them very responsibly relative to the other cholinergics in the product.
Ha I just hope I studied enough. My head will not fit anymore in it. Glad I got all this stuff in, I ended up getting sick on Tuesday thru Thursday. Started studying Friday with work Saturday and Sunday. Without intense study sessions with the stack I'd be dead.

Yeah thank god! Beast modes dmae/hup. A content was through the roof compared to focus xt. Very responsibly dosed.

The pressure is the motivator! I'm gonna end up taking focus xt+ daa before Bio and then 200mg demiruge before physics . Going to be a hell of a day.

domore

Awards
Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm willing to shell out $30. I still may run it sometime soon since sarcosine and sodium DAA can be found for less than $10.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So happy to see this thread thrive! Is it safe to take this stuff every few days, or just weekly? Im keen to try it all! :))

CharlesT

CharlesT

Awards
VItamin SHoppe has a Huperzine/Ginko product that inexpensive and effective.I also really like Piracetam also cheap,especially in bulk.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Noopept, Noopept, and Noopept. LGI makes a great one - N-pept-10. This stuff has improved my quality of life, not just in the realm of study and focus, but alsoo in giving me more energy and allowing me to process and retain information infinitely more effectively than anything else I have tried. I swear this stuff is magic. I take 3x daily, even when Im not having to study. Can't say enough good things about noopept, it really is the way to go to improve cognitive function and enhance memory.

bobtail

Awards
NUVIGIL
It's used to treat narcolepsy but is the best. Tell your doc you fall asleep during the day and you need it.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Focus XT off and on for about 5 years or so. I have always been a fan of it.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I reckon that addititionally there is the belief that I am just an excellent repetition intended for stated product or service along with my personal review had been relating to a new simple racetam and not a particular product or service, although a number of these individuals.
Say wha!?

Your posts make me feel high.