Smart drugs.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Could some of you answer WHY i sometimes get negative effects from some of the following stacks?

1 scoop Focus XT by itself - sometimes great, most of the time very anxious and nervous feeling.
    1 scoop FXT with 25mg ephedrine- ALWAYS amazing, clear focus, no jitters, no nervous feeling.
    1 scoop FXT, 100mg demi(phenylpiracetam), 20mg NOOPEPT- amazing focus, but almost too much like my brain hurt, and had a "hangover" type feeling after.(with DAA no hangover)

750mg Aniracetam, 200 mg Sulbutiamine, 600mg Alpha GPC, 200mg caffeine - Just feel GOOD, happy, motivated, retain alot more, seem to speak with more confidence, concentration is good.

What is strange to me is how FXT can cause me to feel so anxious without ephedrine, but with it I am calm and focused.

Was hoping some of you could tell me WHY this is, not that it matters but it interests me. Maybe I have low dopamine levels or something??

2. what are your thoughts on taking phenylracetam ( lgi n-pept) under 21 years ?
    so far i tested hup a - between 200-400 mcg ( 400 gave me an awfuk feeling , jitters , nausea , appetite loss , muscle cramps)
    but i heard good reviews of phenylracetam but i just wanted to make sure it isnt dangerous for me
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bomb View Post
    what are your thoughts on taking phenylracetam ( lgi n-pept) under 21 years ?
    so far i tested hup a - between 200-400 mcg ( 400 gave me an awfuk feeling , jitters , nausea , appetite loss , muscle cramps)
    but i heard good reviews of phenylracetam but i just wanted to make sure it isnt dangerous for me
    Could be mistaken, but I thought n-pept 10 was noopept, only available phenylpiracetem product I know of is Anteus Labs Demiurge.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bomb View Post
    what are your thoughts on taking phenylracetam ( lgi n-pept) under 21 years ?
    I take phenylpiracetium and im 20, works great for me. Haven't noticed any side effects.

5. oh okay , maybe i confused som products but in an uk shop i found lgi-n pept (N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester) and thought this was phenylpiracetam.
    the problem is that i never get demiurge through european customs :/
    but thanks for the infos
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    Could some of you answer WHY i sometimes get negative effects from some of the following stacks?

1 scoop Focus XT by itself - sometimes great, most of the time very anxious and nervous feeling.
    1 scoop FXT with 25mg ephedrine- ALWAYS amazing, clear focus, no jitters, no nervous feeling.
    1 scoop FXT, 100mg demi(phenylpiracetam), 20mg NOOPEPT- amazing focus, but almost too much like my brain hurt, and had a "hangover" type feeling after.(with DAA no hangover)

750mg Aniracetam, 200 mg Sulbutiamine, 600mg Alpha GPC, 200mg caffeine - Just feel GOOD, happy, motivated, retain alot more, seem to speak with more confidence, concentration is good.

What is strange to me is how FXT can cause me to feel so anxious without ephedrine, but with it I am calm and focused.

Was hoping some of you could tell me WHY this is, not that it matters but it interests me. Maybe I have low dopamine levels or something??
    The brain and neurotransmitter levels/receptor availability can differ so much that it can be very hard to pinpoint what or why certain combinations work better for some individuals than others. Often relates to choline levels for myself. Best to let the brain find it's 'baseline' level every once in a while and not bombard it with too much of any nutrient. imho anyway.

7. Agree with Mattikus. Everyone's nuerotransmitter levels are unique to the individual so broad based recommendations for dosing or stacks, as Geoffrey Rush said in Pirates of the Caribbean, "They be moor like guidelines.".

Arrrrr! I took me some Pirate-acetam!

You laughed, admit it.

8. ok i found demiurge in an uk store - last question - is it safe for a teen like me (19 years old) to take phenylpiracetam or does it mess up my brain lol?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 04:09 PM
  2. Smart Drugs: safe and effective? Maybe not...
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 11:11 PM
  3. drug tests
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 11:27 AM
  4. Well look who the cat drug in....
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 07:27 PM
  5. Drug testing questions.