Smart drugs.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. I've never takin Ani. it really is being yanked huh. I should grab some. I've noticed that switching to 5 on 2 off mix of my noots lately that my recall is been much better than expected. Some days I am still facing minor irritability, like temper flare ups. But for the most part recall info in study sessions has been almost photographic
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I've never takin Ani. it really is being yanked huh. I should grab some. I've noticed that switching to 5 on 2 off mix of my noots lately that my recall is been much better than expected. Some days I am still facing minor irritability, like temper flare ups. But for the most part recall info in study sessions has been almost photographic

The irritability factor is big for me and so far, Ani is about the only one that has a calm feel to it. The memory part is not as dramatic as other racetams though. It's more of "calm, cool, collected so I can think well" kinda thing, whereas Noopept or phenylpiracetam are more "F-yeah, get out of my way!".
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    The irritability factor is big for me and so far, Ani is about the only one that has a calm feel to it. The memory part is not as dramatic as other racetams though. It's more of "calm, cool, collected so I can think well" kinda thing, whereas Noopept or phenylpiracetam are more "F-yeah, get out of my way!".
    LOL, exactly.

I can't say if Ani is being yanked, I just know that it will be harder to find soon. We all know that these things tend to run in cycles and usually make a comeback. It's not like other supplements that have been pulled because they are dangerous, there just seems to be a crackdown because it is a prescription in other parts of the world, so maybe they are making it more difficult to purchase.

4. Where there's a will, there's a way.
  5. Smart drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    What's your normal dose? And what is your preferred choline source?
    •   

6. I don't seem to need as much Ani as most people to get a good response. I usually take 350 mg in the morning with fish oil and Dr's Best Brain Enhancers which has 300mg of Alpha-GPC and 100 mg phosphatidyl serine.

I usually only take a second dose later in the day if I am doing data entry or report writing, otherwise one dose works well for me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Creatine has also shown to help with brain boosting

- Valdez
    I believe that was only in vegetarians, who would tend to have a diet deficient in creatine. I doubt it would do anything for your typical AM user.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I believe that was only in vegetarians, who would tend to have a diet deficient in creatine. I doubt it would do anything for your typical AM user.
    It does.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I've never takin Ani. it really is being yanked huh. I should grab some. I've noticed that switching to 5 on 2 off mix of my noots lately that my recall is been much better than expected. Some days I am still facing minor irritability, like temper flare ups. But for the most part recall info in study sessions has been almost photographic
    What noots are you using?

10. whats a good choline source btw?

11. Alpha GPC is the king, but most people can get away with a cheap choline citrate and be fine.

CDP-choline a lot of people like, but for the price, I far prefer GPC. Bitartrate and Phosphatidylcholine are also options at the mid- price point.

12. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    What noots are you using?

at present moment I alternate focus xt, dimiurge noopept I have choline and alcar as well 5 days on im taking one of the above combos 2 days off

13. could you elaborate a bit more on your noopept dosing. ani isnt doing hardly anything for me so wanting to switch it up. My choline source has been gpc

14. CDP-choline is the preferred source due to its ability to regulate metabolism and membrane phospholipid synthesis (which plays a big role in many "nootropic" effects).

15. got my ani today
  16. Smart drugs.

Long term effects of use of noops?

I think focus xt would be better to have every day for long periods

Demisurge + noopept + focus xt is a amazing stack btw

17. Do you take Noopept + Demisurge daily? or when needed like 2-3 days before a big examination?
  18. Smart drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by sina View Post
    Do you take Noopept + Demisurge daily? or when needed like 2-3 days before a big examination?
    Every morning with some amino energy and focus xt

I miss some days for the demisurge because I tend to get a tolerance after 2-3 days so it definitely should be used in short spurts when needed

I haven't taken any noops for a bit. Having a break

19. What a great thread. After reading through this and experimenting with pretty much all the noots mentioned in this thread, I have a few questions . Is there anything wrong with only taking noots as needed? Or 5 days on 2 days off?

I am in love with the ANi, GPC, sulbutiamine stack and the demi, FXT, DAA stacks. Different, but both amazing in their own way. I also like throwing in Noopt sometimes with either one usually in exchange for Ani or Demi.

I usually only take the ani gpc for max 3-5 days at a time and the demo, fxt, daa randomly when needed.
    Would I see any great increase in benefits by taking either of these everyday?
    Or any detrimental effects by taking them every day?

Thanks
  20. Re: Smart drugs.

I am a fan of taking them as needed. I feel they r more effective that way

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Every morning with some amino energy and focus xt

I miss some days for the demisurge because I tend to get a tolerance after 2-3 days so it definitely should be used in short spurts when needed

I haven't taken any noops for a bit. Having a break
    I'd suggest taking Demiurge a few times per week at most (2-3 days). Most people have better results when taking it less often. I use it about once or twice per month when I have a huge exam to study for.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  22. Smart drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I'd suggest taking Demiurge a few times per week at most (2-3 days). Most people have better results when taking it less often. I use it about once or twice per month when I have a huge exam to study for.
    Yeah I only take noops now when I need it actually. Demisurge is definitely a 2-3 day thing. But it's extremely intense when you stack it with noopept (or a noop of your choice), focus XT and some caffeine!

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Yeah I only take noops now when I need it actually. Demisurge is definitely a 2-3 day thing. But it's extremely intense when you stack it with noopept (or a noop of your choice), focus XT and some caffeine!
    Some nootropics are more beneficial to take over an extended period of time (ALCAR, Hup A, etc.), but Demiurge is not one of those. It's actually one of the few nootropics that I've noticed an actual difference with in cognitive function and recall. I do have to give noopept a try in the near future.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

24. There's similarities between Demi and Noopept..but they're hard to pin down. So far, I prefer occasional Demi use as noopept is a bit edgier for me.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    There's similarities between Demi and Noopept..but they're hard to pin down. So far, I prefer occasional Demi use as noopept is a bit edgier for me.
    I've heard this as well but I'm still going to give Noopept a try (just ordered some). Should make for an interesting stack.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  26. Smart drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I've heard this as well but I'm still going to give Noopept a try (just ordered some). Should make for an interesting stack.
    Use them both and you'll be pleasantly surprised

27. Phenylpiracetam > all, even the great coluracetam.

28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Phenylpiracetam > all, even the great coluracetam.
    That has been my experience as well, but I think you are a bit more experienced than I am when it comes to nootropics.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Phenylpiracetam > all, even the great coluracetam.
    what are the effects you notice after administration?can you really feel it?

30. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    what are the effects you notice after administration?can you really feel it?
    You get a pretty intense focus and motivation to accomplish whatever it is you're trying to do. You may feel a little warmer and things get done much more quickly than usual with a high level of retention (if studying). It's my go-to for big exams when I was too lazy to study over a long period of time. It's the only 'racetam that I've noticed any kind of beneficial effect from thus far.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 04:09 PM
  2. Smart Drugs: safe and effective? Maybe not...
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 11:11 PM
  3. drug tests
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 11:27 AM
  4. Well look who the cat drug in....
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 07:27 PM
  5. Drug testing questions.