Smart drugs.

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I don't think it is an apples to apples comparison with Noopept and Aniracetam. Ani is much more social by creating a clear mind in allowing things to almost slow down and pull together to allow better comprehension and social interaction. You aren't searching for words or thoughts as they seem to always be at the tip of your mind, which makes it great for speaking engagements. It also shines the light on the anxiolytics properties.

Noopept is great for creating a clear, almost laser like focus, but is not that great (IMO) for social interaction and being around people. It's almost like the focus is too much and interruptions cause tension because your mind has to switch tasks, but it doesn't happen in a fluid motion. It feels like it has to stop, reset, and then focus on the new task. I found that if I had a big project to dive into, it was great because it was tunnel vision on what had to be done. Other than that, it wasn't enjoyable.
    I've read other people that have had the same reaction kisaj, but for me the social aspect of Noopept is very much apparent. I've found that Noopept greatly increases my verbal acuity, and this is a wonderful benefit for me as I am on the phone doing sales all day. I do agree with the laser like focus and tendency to get tunnel visioned though. Occasionally I will take 500-1000mg of Phenibut along with the noopept and I believe this combination really smooths out the Noopept experience for me and increases the fluidity of my thought processes. I've experimented with up to 40mg, but I like the 10-20mg range.

2. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    If you're wanting to dabble into nootropics I advise keeping it simple.
    Aniracetam 750mg
    alpha-gpc 300mg

3 times daily and youll wake up brains you never knew you had.

Freq~
    take these with food or without? only nootropics ive tried are focus xt and pea. looking to try something else with focus xt this semester. Also start with maybe 500mg aniracetam and 200mg alpha-gpc? open to all suggestions love to learn.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    take these with food or without? only nootropics ive tried are focus xt and pea. looking to try something else with focus xt this semester. Also start with maybe 500mg aniracetam and 200mg alpha-gpc? open to all suggestions love to learn.
    And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.

sorry, i had to break out a Seuss-ism for you.

4. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    With a fat-containing meal homie. Aniracetam felt almost useless without food. Dosages are certainly there to play around with, that's what worked for me.

5. Aniracetam definitely needs to be taken with food- preferably a high fat one.
    •   

6. Taking it with fish oil seemed to boost the effects for me.

7. it's the fat

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.

sorry, i had to break out a Seuss-ism for you.
    lol and thanks for the response everyone. I have a capsulator for me ALCAR but can i just throw them in a drink?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Taking it with fish oil seemed to boost the effects for me.
    The fat content plus DHA in fish oil blends increases the density of Dopamine D2 receptors which is one of the sites Aniracetam exerts its effects on.

10. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    The fat content plus DHA in fish oil blends increases the density of Dopamine D2 receptors which is one of the sites Aniracetam exerts its effects on.
    Do you think taking fish oil along with my noopept would also be beneficial? I mean obviously I can just try it and see, but I thought some other opinions would help

11. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Do you think taking fish oil along with my noopept would also be beneficial? I mean obviously I can just try it and see, but I thought some other opinions would help
    I personally haven't used it therefore I don't have a backed up opinion, but with my previous racetam experiences all performed better when taken with fish oil or olive oil.

12. Thanks for that info Freqfly. Anecdotally, I really felt a notable difference when taking it with 2-3 grams of fish oil on an empty stomach. It was a much more pronounced alertness which seems to mesh nicely with the info you provided.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Thanks for that info Freqfly. Anecdotally, I really felt a notable difference when taking it with 2-3 grams of fish oil on an empty stomach. It was a much more pronounced alertness which seems to mesh nicely with the info you provided.
    No worries. For even more focus throw in 500mg L-Tyrosine with 750mg Aniracetam and 250mg Alpha-GPC. Wash it down with a cup of black coffee and 500mg Thiamine; that blows Adderall away frankly.

14. THAT is exactly the stack I use when running Ani. Taking a break from it currently and noticing the difference.

15. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    No worries. For even more focus throw in 500mg L-Tyrosine with 750mg Aniracetam and 250mg Alpha-GPC. Wash it down with a cup of black coffee and 500mg Thiamine; that blows Adderall away frankly.
    Is that Thiamine or Thianine?

16. SNS alcar 500 or focus xt
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Re: Smart drugs.

Anybody ever thought about suspending a fat soluble racetam (ani)? I was thinking about doing so with a few other fat soluble noots.

18. I got ya... Just making sure.

19. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Anybody ever thought about suspending a fat soluble racetam (ani)? I was thinking about doing so with a few other fat soluble noots.
    Why make things harder than they need to be? Take a pill of Ani and wash it down with a glass of milk. Done.

20. i heard smart water does the trick
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

21. Wife drinks them, not so much on the Smart part........

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i heard smart water does the trick

22. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Why make things harder than they need to be? Take a pill of Ani and wash it down with a glass of milk. Done.
    for some, that Rx would indeed be making things hard ..
    milk. yuk. no human should be drinking cows milk.

23. That's what my 5 year old tries to tell me. haha

I drink enough for 4 humans, so I'll take your portion.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That's what my 5 year old tries to tell me.
    sounds like a smart kid!

25. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Is that Thiamine or Thianine?
    Thiamine~ B1
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 05:09 PM
  2. Smart Drugs: safe and effective? Maybe not...
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 12:11 AM
  3. drug tests
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:27 PM
  4. Well look who the cat drug in....
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 08:27 PM
  5. Drug testing questions.