Smart drugs. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Smart drugs.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Coop I got done 5 hours of Bio studying in 3, my memory is insane on demiurge. But the true test will be tomorrow during exams. I just feel like I know the material a lot better, 99% of it sunk in as opposed to me spacing out sometimes. Allowed me to study for long periods of time. But seriously I can't believe how much I got done in simply 3 hours , I'm excited to try it out during an exam. Oh and for once I rememeber everything I read in my Bio book too. I specifically can vision pictures with the words by them . Most in depth reading ever. This stack is gonna be killer in Med school.

Oh and I didn't get that over dose of dmae and hup. A .. from focus xt. Thank god because that works well too, 0 sides.
    The effects shine even more on exams. It really almost makes you embrace the pressure.

And what'd I tell ya . I'm sensitive to Hup A and DMAE as well, but Focus XT has dosed them very responsibly relative to the other cholinergics in the product.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

The effects shine even more on exams. It really almost makes you embrace the pressure.

And what'd I tell ya . I'm sensitive to Hup A and DMAE as well, but Focus XT has dosed them very responsibly relative to the other cholinergics in the product.
    Ha I just hope I studied enough. My head will not fit anymore in it. Glad I got all this stuff in, I ended up getting sick on Tuesday thru Thursday. Started studying Friday with work Saturday and Sunday. Without intense study sessions with the stack I'd be dead.

Yeah thank god! Beast modes dmae/hup. A content was through the roof compared to focus xt. Very responsibly dosed.

The pressure is the motivator! I'm gonna end up taking focus xt+ daa before Bio and then 200mg demiruge before physics . Going to be a hell of a day.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yeah, that stack would be epic. D-serine prices need to come down!
    Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm willing to shell out $30. I still may run it sometime soon since sarcosine and sodium DAA can be found for less than $10.
    •   

So happy to see this thread thrive! Is it safe to take this stuff every few days, or just weekly? Im keen to try it all! )
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

VItamin SHoppe has a Huperzine/Ginko product that inexpensive and effective.I also really like Piracetam also cheap,especially in bulk.
    Kettle bells,Club bells and body weight exercises only for me
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Noopept, Noopept, and Noopept. LGI makes a great one - N-pept-10. This stuff has improved my quality of life, not just in the realm of study and focus, but alsoo in giving me more energy and allowing me to process and retain information infinitely more effectively than anything else I have tried. I swear this stuff is magic. I take 3x daily, even when Im not having to study. Can't say enough good things about noopept, it really is the way to go to improve cognitive function and enhance memory.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

NUVIGIL
    It's used to treat narcolepsy but is the best. Tell your doc you fall asleep during the day and you need it.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been using Focus XT off and on for about 5 years or so. I have always been a fan of it.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mroy559 View Post
    I reckon that addititionally there is the belief that I am just an excellent repetition intended for stated product or service along with my personal review had been relating to a new simple racetam and not a particular product or service, although a number of these individuals.
    Say wha!?

Your posts make me feel high.
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post

Say wha!?

Your posts make me feel high.
    He should dose some Focus XT before he types.
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just have to say like everyone else-Focus XT

I had to give some BS death by PowerPoint presentation at work and I blew through it all quickly. I barely had to read it for my mind to spit it out of my mouth fluently.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

Focus XT + Demiruge is it!
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I notice that I rarely see anyone mentioning phosphatidyl serine in most of the noot or smart drug threads. I had tremendous success years ago when I used to supplement with it. I also found that it helped greatly with anxiety. The only reason I stopped using it was because of the price, as it gets to be expensive running 200-300mg a day.

Anyone using this?
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

just eat coconuts every day
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Anyone using this?
    i have in the past. not much to report.
    there seems to be inconclusive stance on the cognitive effects - altho for younger ppl it may help enhance mood.
    PS has some benefits for exercise as well.

some intersting info on S-PS..

Memory and cognition

Early studies of phosphatidylserine distilled the chemical from bovine brain. Modern studies and commercially available products are made from soybeans, because of concerns about mad cow disease. The fatty acids attached to the serine in the soy product are not identical to those in the bovine product, which is also impure.

Preliminary studies in rats indicate that the soy product is at least as effective as that of bovine origin.[2][3]

Later clinical trials in humans found that "a daily supplement of S-PS (soybean derived PS) does not affect memory or other cognitive functions in older individuals with memory complaints."[4]

On May 13, 2003, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stated "based on its evaluation of the totality of the publicly available scientific evidence, the agency concludes that there is not significant scientific agreement among qualified experts that a relationship exists between phosphatidylserine and reduced risk of dementia or cognitive dysfunction." FDA also stated "of the 10 intervention studies that formed the basis of FDA's evaluation, all were seriously flawed or limited in their reliability in one or more ways." It concludes that "most of the evidence does not support a relationship between phosphatidylserine and reduced risk of dementia or cognitive dysfunction, and that the evidence that does support such a relationship is very limited and preliminary."

FDA gave "qualified health claim" status to phosphatidylserine, stating that, "Consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia in the elderly" and "Consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of cognitive dysfunction in the elderly."[5]

Sports nutrition

Phosphatidylserine has been demonstrated to speed up recovery, prevent muscle soreness, improve well-being, and might possess ergogenic properties in athletes involved in cycling, weight training and endurance running. Soy-PS, in a dose dependent manner (400 mg), has been reported to be an effective supplement for combating exercise-induced stress by blunting the exercise-induced increase in cortisol levels.[6] PS supplementation promotes a desirable hormonal balance for athletes and might attenuate the physiological deterioration that accompanies overtraining and/or overstretching.[7] In recent studies, PS has been shown to enhance mood in a cohort of young people during mental stress and to improve accuracy during tee-off by increasing the stress resistance of golfers.[8]
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

Reputation Reputation

I notice that I rarely see anyone mentioning phosphatidyl serine in most of the noot or smart drug threads. I had tremendous success years ago when I used to supplement with it. I also found that it helped greatly with anxiety. The only reason I stopped using it was because of the price, as it gets to be expensive running 200-300mg a day.

Anyone using this?
    I've been using it on and off for almost nine months. I started it to attenuate high cortisol levels following a period of intense physiological stress and reset the HPTA axis. I used it consistently for two months and now use it spordically, usually after an intensive or tiring workout. I bought 100g of powder nine months ago a supplier in the UK.
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

I've been using it on and off for almost nine months. I started it to attenuate high cortisol levels following a period of intense physiological stress and reset the HPTA axis. I used it consistently for two months and now use it spordically, usually after an intensive or tiring workout. I bought 100g of powder nine months ago a supplier in the UK.
    Same here. I have found that I can benefit from longer periods of concentration or even relaxation when I take it in conjunction with my ADD medication.

Where did you find it in a powder?!?! It's so very expensive I rarely use it if im on a budget, but I have found some products with minimal amounts of the amine derivative and it still kinda does the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Where did you find it in a powder?!?!
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...bMmpQz0w&pbx=1
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

That is actually what I just ordered. It's a great deal when you get to pricing this out. I'm going to start this again and see how it goes and how it may work with Bacopa, AGPC, and Ani.

Reputation Reputation

Anyone using noopept or dimiurge get moody on it?

I alternate between these 2 EOD never stacked together usually I take either or with Choline

but I find some days it makes me moody as hell

I am a 6 yr off and on fan of Focus XT and current cycle between caff free focus xt noopept and dimurge never back to back studying for promotion this yr
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Anyone using noopept or dimiurge get moody on it?
    That is a common side on noopept. For me, it made me feel really edgy and irritated because it felt speedy in my head. I guess some might be able to channel that into focus, but it just made me want to hit things.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Noopept made me rather intense. Sharp as a tack, but no fun to be around.

Demiurge, not as bad. Mostly good alertness.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Well, 4 days in on PS and the familiar feeling is back. Complete body calm when I take it in the morning. I usually wake up with some anxiety and my heart going a little faster but this sheds that in about 30min. I remember that I have to keep it at about 100-200mg a day because it makes me lazy if I take high doses.

I do think that there will be synergy with Ani because a calm body will help a calm mind and allow for clearer thinking.

Reputation Reputation

That is a common side on noopept. For me, it made me feel really edgy and irritated because it felt speedy in my head. I guess some might be able to channel that into focus, but it just made me want to hit things.
    Ok this is me too, if im alone and studying im lazer like, if idiots are around me i wanna chock the hell out of them lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

If you're wanting to dabble into nootropics I advise keeping it simple.
    Aniracetam 750mg
    alpha-gpc 300mg

3 times daily and youll wake up brains you never knew you had.
    From experience, I have taken all racetams except pramiracetam, huperzine, alcar, dmaa, dmae, choline bitartrate, vinpocetine, sam-e, l-dopa, 5htp, GABA, picamilon, taurine, penibut, pqq, carnosine, every adaptogen there is, gout-kola, pea. Been prescribed adderall, klonopin, remeron, Wellbutrin, Ativan and buspar.
    My point in all of this, this is my first post in years.... Things were so simple for me in my lifting days which have been long gone for a while. In 2010 I dabbled into so many nootropics that it lead to major depression which I'm still fighting. Keeping it simple, hitting the gym 5-6 times per week, taking anabolics and a healthy diet did more for me than any nootropic or drug could ever hold a candle to. The thing with nootropics is, being a genius with a memory like you've never had before isn't really a good thing, it takes a lot of fun out of life. The other issue is most nootropics favor enhancing Acetylcholine, the memory neurotransmitter. At first it's amazing as you wake up parts of your brain that have been sleeping your whole life. The problem becomes when the most important neurotransmitter in life, dopamine, starts dwindling as a result of boosting acetylcholine. They have sort of an antagonistic relationship with each other, dopamine goes up, acetylcholine goes down and vise versa. I've experienced first hand per-Parkinson's symptoms from experimenting with so many nootropics, and I'm only 27. The 2 that I mentioned are hands down the best I've used for all around use, motivation, memory, creativity...and gpc benefits bodybuilders by being a potent growth hormone releaser. Aniracetam is as close to egalitarian adderall as you'll find when it comes to focus and creativity, trust me I've been on Addy for 2 years, Aniracetam is a close second.
    If you have any questions about nootropics or smart drugs feel free to pm me.
    Freq~
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    if idiots are around me i wanna chock the hell out of them
    a kinder, gentler outside backer these days, i see..
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Aniracetam 750mg
    alpha-gpc 300mg

From experience, I have taken all racetams except pramiracetam, huperzine, alcar, dmaa, dmae, choline bitartrate, vinpocetine, sam-e, l-dopa, 5htp, GABA, picamilon, taurine, penibut, pqq, carnosine, every adaptogen there is, gout-kola, pea. Been prescribed adderall, klonopin, remeron, Wellbutrin, Ativan and buspar.
    My point in all of this, this is my first post in years.... Things were so simple for me in my lifting days which have been long gone for a while. In 2010 I dabbled into so many nootropics that it lead to major depression which I'm still fighting. Keeping it simple, hitting the gym 5-6 times per week, taking anabolics and a healthy diet did more for me than any nootropic or drug could ever hold a candle to. The thing with nootropics is, being a genius with a memory like you've never had before isn't really a good thing, it takes a lot of fun out of life. The other issue is most nootropics favor enhancing Acetylcholine, the memory neurotransmitter. At first it's amazing as you wake up parts of your brain that have been sleeping your whole life. The problem becomes when the most important neurotransmitter in life, dopamine, starts dwindling as a result of boosting acetylcholine. They have sort of an antagonistic relationship with each other, dopamine goes up, acetylcholine goes down and vise versa. I've experienced first hand per-Parkinson's symptoms from experimenting with so many nootropics, and I'm only 27. The 2 that I mentioned are hands down the best I've used for all around use, motivation, memory, creativity...and gpc benefits bodybuilders by being a potent growth hormone releaser. Aniracetam is as close to egalitarian adderall as you'll find when it comes to focus and creativity, trust me I've been on Addy for 2 years, Aniracetam is a close second.
    If you have any questions about nootropics or smart drugs feel free to pm me.
    Freq~

I completely second your thoughts and empathize with them. I came to the noot and supplement table from the other end..I battled chronic depression prior to supplements and fitness. I've tried nearly every supplement combo out there trying to perfect my state of mind and its function. Ani/GPC are among the best I have found. I agree that one should exercise caution with all noots as they can, and have, upend the apple cart. Neurotransmitter balance is a very fickle thing and basically trying to manipulate it is a hit or miss proposition.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I too agree with this. However, when you find the noot combo that works best for you, it is a cool feeling to walk into any room feeling like the brightest and most confident person in there.
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

There's that old saying "Knowledge is power".... I have to slightly disagree in stating "knowledge is POTENTIAL power". One can have all of the knowledge in the world but if it's not served for a meaningful purpose, it's as good as useless. Nootropics certainly increased my intelligence more than I ever thought possible and I've learned ore in the last 2 years than my first 25 alive; unfortunately having the intellect that certain nootropics can create causes life to be less enjoyable because before taking any action on anything, there are more analytical thoughts going through your mind and it blunts the original excitement when the action first made itself known. Hope this makes sense. Looking at it from a neurotransmitter point of view, dopamine is what creates the meaning to live, thrive, succeed and remain resilient as life throws you curve balls. Enhancing it through CERTAIN nootropics, nutritional approaches, and sometimes medication is the most important thing in th world for anyone IMO. there's no worse feeling in the world than waking up wishing you hadn't, that's low dopamine folks. When you get up, do 45 minutes of cardio followed by an hour in the gym hitting the iron in preparation for your upcoming competition, that's HIGH dopamine at its finest. Both Aniracetam and Alpha-GPC have pro-dopamanergic properties thus my reasoning for the recommendation. GPC enhances GABA release, growth hormone and facilitates an increase in dopamine release and an increased level of DOPAC, frankly reminds me of the mechanism of action of GHB without the euphoria. Aniracetam has actions on dopamine D2 receptors, serotonin 5ht2a receptors as well as nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. Anyone wanting to step into nootropics, open up their cognitive abilities, increase social abilities and improve their verbally reasoning, calculating and creative abilities, there's no better combo, IMO, that will do so safely without causing a long lasting depression as seen with others such as acetylcholieesterase inhibitors (huperzine).
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

There's that old saying "Knowledge is power".... I have to slightly disagree in stating "knowledge is POTENTIAL power". One can have all of the knowledge in the world but if it's not served for a meaningful purpose, it's as good as useless. Nootropics certainly increased my intelligence more than I ever thought possible and I've learned ore in the last 2 years than my first 25 alive; unfortunately having the intellect that certain nootropics can create causes life to be less enjoyable because before taking any action on anything, there are more analytical thoughts going through your mind and it blunts the original excitement when the action first made itself known. Hope this makes sense. Looking at it from a neurotransmitter point of view, dopamine is what creates the meaning to live, thrive, succeed and remain resilient as life throws you curve balls. Enhancing it through CERTAIN nootropics, nutritional approaches, and sometimes medication is the most important thing in th world for anyone IMO. there's no worse feeling in the world than waking up wishing you hadn't, that's low dopamine folks. When you get up, do 45 minutes of cardio followed by an hour in the gym hitting the iron in preparation for your upcoming competition, that's HIGH dopamine at its finest. Both Aniracetam and Alpha-GPC have pro-dopamanergic properties thus my reasoning for the recommendation. GPC enhances GABA release, growth hormone and facilitates an increase in dopamine release and an increased level of DOPAC, frankly reminds me of the mechanism of action of GHB without the euphoria. Aniracetam has actions on dopamine D2 receptors, serotonin 5ht2a receptors as well as nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. Anyone wanting to step into nootropics, open up their cognitive abilities, increase social abilities and improve their verbally reasoning, calculating and creative abilities, there's no better combo, IMO, that will do so safely without causing a long lasting depression as seen with others such as acetylcholieesterase inhibitors (huperzine).
    Very interesting post as I have taken Alpha GPC for about 10 years now and added in Ani a little over a year ago. I am one of the biggest supporters of this combo. Also, to mention Huperzine in a negative view- as I do not play well with Huperzine. It causes me slight anxiety and a "race" feeling in my mind.
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

I like where you're going with that freqfly. I would venture to say that "Knowledge is only power if you know what to do with it." I've tried aniracetam and i have to say noopept blows it out of the water for me. never tried GPC so i will need to look into that. thanks for your post!
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Very interesting post as I have taken Alpha GPC for about 10 years now and added in Ani a little over a year ago. I am one of the biggest supporters of this combo. Also, to mention Huperzine in a negative view- as I do not play well with Huperzine. It causes me slight anxiety and a "race" feeling in my mind.
    It's easy once you're into nootropics and cognitive enhancers to slip into the "more is better" thought process. Looking back I wish I would've kept it simple with just Alpha-GPC and Aniracetam. I'll never forget the night I was in a realm of higher consciousness, uncomfortable as hell, afraid to move, all senses enhanced 1000x, all thanks to overdosing on too much Huperzine. I see so many people posting their ungodly regimens with 10-15 different substances with many of them doing the same things; just a matter of time before stacks like that turn against the user in every negative way imaginable. I'm glad GPC has done so well for you, 10 years is quite the relationship.
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    I like where you're going with that freqfly. I would venture to say that "Knowledge is only power if you know what to do with it." I've tried aniracetam and i have to say noopept blows it out of the water for me. never tried GPC so i will need to look into that. thanks for your post!
    No worries. GPC has been the only choline source I've played well with. I find it's the most universal supp I've tried in terms of motivation, anxiliotic, cognitive function and physical benefits from growth hormone, liver enzyme repair and HPA axis support. I noticed the GH benefits from it when's co-worker commented on how much more filled out/bigger I looked one day after using GPC for a solid week; funny and sad part is it had been months since I stepped foot into the gym. I've heard pretty decent things about Noopept; my trouble is I suffer from PTSD and I find lately that anything that enhances memory too profoundly tends to spark some unpleasant things I'd prefer to forget. What are some effects you notice with Noopept in terms of motivation, optimism and overall positive thinking? Seems to be my biggest hurdle and Adderall is not cutting it anymore, besides the fact that my body is nothing compared to what it was per-Adderall and this year I'm wanting to get back into lifting/competing full force. Goal is to replace an antidepressant and Adderall through supplements/nootropics, Alpha-GPC will certainly be a player, Aniracetam was originally going to be the other half but if Noopept turns out to be superior I'll be switching to tht. Thx, freQ~
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

What are some effects you notice with Noopept in terms of motivation, optimism and overall positive thinking? Seems to be my biggest hurdle and Adderall is not cutting it anymore, besides the fact that my body is nothing compared to what it was per-Adderall and this year I'm wanting to get back into lifting/competing full force. Goal is to replace an antidepressant and Adderall through supplements/nootropics, Alpha-GPC will certainly be a player, Aniracetam was originally going to be the other half but if Noopept turns out to be superior I'll be switching to tht. Thx, freQ~
    I have found a noticeable, acute increase in motivation, optimism, and overall positive thinking upon taking Noopept. I also believe there is a cumulative effect to the benefits of Noopept as the reading suggests, so it has just gets better and better. I take 10 or 20mg 3-4 times a day, and it really helps me increase my focus at work and my motivation to succeed in my job. Its really great, I take it first thing when I wake up in the morning and within 20-30 minutes my head is clear and I am alert. I would definitely give Noopept a try, I think you will really appreciate the effects compared to aniracetam.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I don't think it is an apples to apples comparison with Noopept and Aniracetam. Ani is much more social by creating a clear mind in allowing things to almost slow down and pull together to allow better comprehension and social interaction. You aren't searching for words or thoughts as they seem to always be at the tip of your mind, which makes it great for speaking engagements. It also shines the light on the anxiolytics properties.

Noopept is great for creating a clear, almost laser like focus, but is not that great (IMO) for social interaction and being around people. It's almost like the focus is too much and interruptions cause tension because your mind has to switch tasks, but it doesn't happen in a fluid motion. It feels like it has to stop, reset, and then focus on the new task. I found that if I had a big project to dive into, it was great because it was tunnel vision on what had to be done. Other than that, it wasn't enjoyable.
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

I don't think it is an apples to apples comparison with Noopept and Aniracetam. Ani is much more social by creating a clear mind in allowing things to almost slow down and pull together to allow better comprehension and social interaction. You aren't searching for words or thoughts as they seem to always be at the tip of your mind, which makes it great for speaking engagements. It also shines the light on the anxiolytics properties.

Noopept is great for creating a clear, almost laser like focus, but is not that great (IMO) for social interaction and being around people. It's almost like the focus is too much and interruptions cause tension because your mind has to switch tasks, but it doesn't happen in a fluid motion. It feels like it has to stop, reset, and then focus on the new task. I found that if I had a big project to dive into, it was great because it was tunnel vision on what had to be done. Other than that, it wasn't enjoyable.
    I've read other people that have had the same reaction kisaj, but for me the social aspect of Noopept is very much apparent. I've found that Noopept greatly increases my verbal acuity, and this is a wonderful benefit for me as I am on the phone doing sales all day. I do agree with the laser like focus and tendency to get tunnel visioned though. Occasionally I will take 500-1000mg of Phenibut along with the noopept and I believe this combination really smooths out the Noopept experience for me and increases the fluidity of my thought processes. I've experimented with up to 40mg, but I like the 10-20mg range.
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Aniracetam 750mg
    alpha-gpc 300mg

Freq~
    take these with food or without? only nootropics ive tried are focus xt and pea. looking to try something else with focus xt this semester. Also start with maybe 500mg aniracetam and 200mg alpha-gpc? open to all suggestions love to learn.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    take these with food or without? only nootropics ive tried are focus xt and pea. looking to try something else with focus xt this semester. Also start with maybe 500mg aniracetam and 200mg alpha-gpc? open to all suggestions love to learn.
    And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.

sorry, i had to break out a Seuss-ism for you.
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    With a fat-containing meal homie. Aniracetam felt almost useless without food. Dosages are certainly there to play around with, that's what worked for me.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Aniracetam definitely needs to be taken with food- preferably a high fat one.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 03:09 PM
  2. Smart Drugs: safe and effective? Maybe not...
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 10:11 PM
  3. drug tests
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 10:27 AM
  4. Well look who the cat drug in....
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 06:27 PM
  5. Drug testing questions.