Anabeta-Lifting for Strength on empty Stomach

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
For people who have experience with Anabeta, does lifting for strength on an empty stomach work well? I usually have pretty good strength and endurance lifting on an empty stomach when I take Hemavol, but I am bulking and am wondering what people experiences are with lifting on an empty stomach after taking Anabeta.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Works great for me. I know I am a rep so some people will assume this is biased. I train a lot in the morning fasted as I use IF diet. I take 2 AB preworkout and have had great results.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I will have to try that. I did about 10 gms carbs preWO today along with coffee and Hemavol and my workout was great. I probably will do fasted though as I don't wanna put on too much weight.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For people who have experience with Anabeta, does lifting for strength on an empty stomach work well? I usually have pretty good strength and endurance lifting on an empty stomach when I take Hemavol, but I am bulking and am wondering what people experiences are with lifting on an empty stomach after taking Anabeta.
If you're having good progress lifting empty normally, anabeta will only increase your performance.

I've done IF with Anabeta and it was always good in my experience, however ive only lifted on empty with it a handful of times

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done it no problem. If it doesn't cause any stomach discomfort you should be fine. If that happens you could always take it post workout and later in the day to still get the benefits of AB.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I must be the only one. AB was one of the ONLY supps I took pre workout that gave me nausea if I took it while in a fasting state.
That said, AB taken with food = win for me.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have done a few months at a time of each. My goal is to essentially recomp but add strength. I would like to eat about 20 gms carbs and 15 gms protein before my workouts but I usually add a little too much fat when I do this, and when I go fasted I notice my endurance is down a bit.

boogyman

Awards
Wow, I must be the only one. AB was one of the ONLY supps I took pre workout that gave me nausea if I took it while in a fasting state.
That said, AB taken with food = win for me.
I tried twice on empty stomach pre workout. First time felt sick, but was ok a few minutes after my workout. Second time i felt sick the whole way home and puked in my driveway. Now i will only take it with food, even a shake will do.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on Ana beta elite for like a week now.. no strength gains yet.. but it carb super saturates the hell out of me, and makes me hungry as all hell.. IMO, this needs a ton of carbs with it.

Mike

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Ana beta elite for like a week now.. no strength gains yet.. but it carb super saturates the hell out of me, and makes me hungry as all hell.. IMO, this needs a ton of carbs with it.

Mike
I agree. Increasing carbs is a must for me when running OG Anabeta.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Works perfectly well...I did a 4 week log on AB and I train for strength , on an empty stomach and in the AM. I can only say it works wonders, and that I had no side effects whatsoever.

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
lifting fasted has never been for me but lifting while fasted on anabeta, i think, would be hard with the incerased hunger. That's awesome for those it works for though!!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
For the past few days I have run it with about 20 gms of carbs and 10 gms of protein 30 mins pre-WO. Seems to be working very well, since I hit a PR for military press on Saturday.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Increasing carbs is a must for me when running OG Anabeta.

Same for elite, because that is what im running.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I can take original AB fasted just fine, but ABE puts me over the glycemic cliff..I get nauseous and dizzy. Either version makes me look like I have been cutting for months (or conversely, makes me look like I'm a much more serious BBer than I really am).

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I can take original AB fasted just fine, but ABE puts me over the glycemic cliff..I get nauseous and dizzy. Either version makes me look like I have been cutting for months (or conversely, makes me look like I'm a much more serious BBer than I really am).
Interesting, I find my body adapts quickly to the hunger for both products, usually last a week or 2 at most for me but I can control it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Actually both version at times can put me over the hypoglycemic range if I was already low in blood sugar. Now if I am rather stable, I can take it preworkout on an empty stomach, the nice thing about it is the extra muscular endurance in the gym one can get with it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I find my body adapts quickly to the hunger for both products, usually last a week or 2 at most for me but I can control it.

I hardly ever have a change in hunger from either AB or ABE, but thats good for me because I'm usually just recomping with it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran both OG Anabeta and ABE. Both did wonders for me. Used on a cut and bulk. Thirst and hunger on both went up but leveled off but still was thirsty/hungry most of the time. I don't know about others but strength went up while using both versions for me. I like ABE over OG because of the added forskolin which was an awesome add :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lucky for you lol.. it lasted a week for me, and I for 1 could not control it! :p

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
It seems like people are pretty much split on this. I am one of the ones who needs to have food within ~30 min of taking AB on an empty stomach or I start getting woozy and agitated. It feels a bit different than when I go hypo on a standard nutrient repartitioner (Yellow gold, Pslin, etc...), but I would hate to lift in that state. However, when I take it with my pre-workout meal, I am overrun with energy and focus and I break PRs like crazy. I guess you will have to try it both ways and see what works better.

If you are bulking, it seems like a natural choice to eat a pre-workout meal loaded with carbs. Take your AB 20~30 min before if you have the time, and maybe even throw in some leucine with the meal if you have any around. The best workouts of my life were when I was able to combine AB and Pslin, and eat 60-100 grams of carbs in a PWO meal, and then hit the gym 1.5-2 hours later. If Pslin was cheaper, I would never use AB without it!

Best,
Tyler

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
It seems like people are pretty much split on this. I am one of the ones who needs to have food within ~30 min of taking AB on an empty stomach or I start getting woozy and agitated. It feels a bit different than when I go hypo on a standard nutrient repartitioner (Yellow gold, Pslin, etc...), but I would hate to lift in that state. However, when I take it with my pre-workout meal, I am overrun with energy and focus and I break PRs like crazy. I guess you will have to try it both ways and see what works better.

If you are bulking, it seems like a natural choice to eat a pre-workout meal loaded with carbs. Take your AB 20~30 min before if you have the time, and maybe even throw in some leucine with the meal if you have any around. The best workouts of my life were when I was able to combine AB and Pslin, and eat 60-100 grams of carbs in a PWO meal, and then hit the gym 1.5-2 hours later. If Pslin was cheaper, I would never use AB without it!

Best,
Tyler

If I didn't workout so early, that would be a good plan. Lately, I have been taking AB upon waking, eating about 20-30 gms carbs and 20 gms of protein before leaving my house, then taking Hemavol on the way to the gym, hitting the cardio for about 5-10 preworkout then going into my normal lifts. I am going to run a 2nd bottle of AB right after this as I am loving how it has been working and I got a good deal from NP.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
If I didn't workout so early, that would be a good plan. Lately, I have been taking AB upon waking, eating about 20-30 gms carbs and 20 gms of protein before leaving my house, then taking Hemavol on the way to the gym, hitting the cardio for about 5-10 preworkout then going into my normal lifts. I am going to run a 2nd bottle of AB right after this as I am loving how it has been working and I got a good deal from NP.
Yeah nutra is practically giving away AB, Erase, and the whole SS line. I don't know how PES is even making money from this!

Sounds like a great early workout plan. Perfect amount of carbs/protein to get you primed for a great workout without getting slowed down of bloated!

Best,
Tyler

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice feedback in here, and yes those sale prices are nuts!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Seriously how much stronger has AB and or ABE has made you guys? You guys need to get your ass to Supplement review and leave them a review there since they are the first place that comes up with organic google search.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Seriously how much stronger has AB and or ABE has made you guys? You guys need to get your ass to Supplement review and leave them a review there since they are the first place that comes up with organic google search.
On my last run (2 bottles), most of my max lifts were up 15-20 percent while doing a cut/recomp. I couldn't believe it. You are right, I should make sure to go to supplementreview as they have come up in a lot of my google searches for various supplements.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't like taking AB while I'm fasted as it increases hunger a whole lot, I leave it for later on when I make my first meal.

Although I could see the advantage as you are working out; perhaps if you are having your first meal right after?