So is DAA strong for libido?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Really cannot go wrong with the DAA/ERASE stack. I'm on week 4 right now and yes my libido peaked tremedously at week 2-3 it's leveling off nicley and I would say I am at a very nice stasis at 3g DAA a day + 1 cap OG ERASE daily. Not too much punch but a noticable increase in strength, drive, stamina and size. I usually run this stack for 8 weeks and then take 4-6 weeks off without any issues.

Only sides i ever dealt with on this stack are the following:

joint pain when I increased ERASE dosage to 2 caps a day (1 works just fine for me)
    slight constipation but that may also be contributed to a current dirty bulk (I'm eating more dairy than usual)
    Headaches are a common complaint weeks 2-6. Whatever I just deal with it.
    Slight increase in aggresion, not too bad though but it's there.

That's about it. Bottom line, Yes you should see a nice linear increase in libido but don't expect to turn into a marathon man overnight, The horny's will stick around though! lol

Good luck

2. I have been taking DAA for 2 wks now and I too have noticed the libido increase.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post

For me, yes. And its effect doesn't stop abruptly after I quit taking DAA. I still feel the benefits for a couple of days later. This again is consistent with the study, in which they showed that it takes a while for the LH and test level to return to baseline.
    Always like daa tribulus and maca for libido
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    I started my first run of DAA and it's been almost a week and I have already noticed an increase in libido. I'm kind of stoked for this. I have ready (right here on anabolic minds) that after a few weeks prolactin levels raise so it could actually rise then fall, but I believe there are some other products out there that may counteract that as well. I was doing some digging and found some, but can't remember the exact names.
    SNS Inhibit-P, Black Lion Research Prolactrone, high-dosage pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P), Vitex Agnus Castus (you need the right dosage there, should neither be too much nor too little).

5. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    I have been taking DAA for 2 wks now and I too have noticed the libido increase.
    Side note to my post..going on 50 yrs as well. So I'm pretty impressed thus far!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

6. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    SNS Inhibit-P, Black Lion Research Prolactrone, high-dosage pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P), Vitex Agnus Castus (you need the right dosage there, should neither be too much nor too little).
    \

These are good for the DAA related prolactin increases? I think the products I read about were Erase, Perform, Anabeta, & Endosurge.

Don't know much about them. I do know I'm stoked about this run of DAA and can't wait to drop paragon afterward.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

7. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    \

These are good for the DAA related prolactin increases? I think the products I read about were Erase, Perform, Anabeta, & Endosurge.

Don't know much about them. I do know I'm stoked about this run of DAA and can't wait to drop paragon afterward.
    Paragon plus Sns inhibit-p equals money it covers all your bases and if you want to get crazy throw in prodigy endosurge and anabeta
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is Dymethazine too strong for OTC PCT?
    By mark118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 06:30 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 03:40 AM
  3. what is the best supp for libido loss?
    By cnollett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 02:40 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 02:08 PM