So is DAA strong for libido?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Really cannot go wrong with the DAA/ERASE stack. I'm on week 4 right now and yes my libido peaked tremedously at week 2-3 it's leveling off nicley and I would say I am at a very nice stasis at 3g DAA a day + 1 cap OG ERASE daily. Not too much punch but a noticable increase in strength, drive, stamina and size. I usually run this stack for 8 weeks and then take 4-6 weeks off without any issues.

Only sides i ever dealt with on this stack are the following:

joint pain when I increased ERASE dosage to 2 caps a day (1 works just fine for me)
    slight constipation but that may also be contributed to a current dirty bulk (I'm eating more dairy than usual)
    Headaches are a common complaint weeks 2-6. Whatever I just deal with it.
    Slight increase in aggresion, not too bad though but it's there.

That's about it. Bottom line, Yes you should see a nice linear increase in libido but don't expect to turn into a marathon man overnight, The horny's will stick around though! lol

Good luck

2. I have been taking DAA for 2 wks now and I too have noticed the libido increase.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post

For me, yes. And its effect doesn't stop abruptly after I quit taking DAA. I still feel the benefits for a couple of days later. This again is consistent with the study, in which they showed that it takes a while for the LH and test level to return to baseline.
    Always like daa tribulus and maca for libido
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    I started my first run of DAA and it's been almost a week and I have already noticed an increase in libido. I'm kind of stoked for this. I have ready (right here on anabolic minds) that after a few weeks prolactin levels raise so it could actually rise then fall, but I believe there are some other products out there that may counteract that as well. I was doing some digging and found some, but can't remember the exact names.
    SNS Inhibit-P, Black Lion Research Prolactrone, high-dosage pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P), Vitex Agnus Castus (you need the right dosage there, should neither be too much nor too little).

5. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    I have been taking DAA for 2 wks now and I too have noticed the libido increase.
    Side note to my post..going on 50 yrs as well. So I'm pretty impressed thus far!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    SNS Inhibit-P, Black Lion Research Prolactrone, high-dosage pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P), Vitex Agnus Castus (you need the right dosage there, should neither be too much nor too little).
    \

These are good for the DAA related prolactin increases? I think the products I read about were Erase, Perform, Anabeta, & Endosurge.

Don't know much about them. I do know I'm stoked about this run of DAA and can't wait to drop paragon afterward.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

7. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    \

These are good for the DAA related prolactin increases? I think the products I read about were Erase, Perform, Anabeta, & Endosurge.

Don't know much about them. I do know I'm stoked about this run of DAA and can't wait to drop paragon afterward.
    Paragon plus Sns inhibit-p equals money it covers all your bases and if you want to get crazy throw in prodigy endosurge and anabeta
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is Dymethazine too strong for OTC PCT?
    By mark118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 06:30 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 03:40 AM
  3. what is the best supp for libido loss?
    By cnollett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 02:40 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 02:08 PM