Pes Erase(androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione) and army drug test

coltello

Awards
I started my 30 days cycle of Erase. Planning to join the army I'll be drug tested via urine 2 weeks after the end of the cycle and in other 4/5 week.
Probably they will be looking for abuse drugs only, anyway, is there the possibility androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione will show up or ends in a false positive? Does anybody know for how long this compound stays in our body?

Thanks,
Best Regards.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I am an AirForce Fire Fighter and understand they only test for "Illegal" drugs, so you should be fine. I even told them I smoked awhile ago and I still passed my drug tests with flying colors and have been serving for 24+ years.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I started my 30 days cycle of Erase. Planning to join the army I'll be drug tested via urine 2 weeks after the end of the cycle and in other 4/5 week.
Probably they will be looking for abuse drugs only, anyway, is there the possibility androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione will show up or ends in a false positive? Does anybody know for how long this compound stays in our body?

Thanks,
Best Regards.
You're good. They don't actually test for performance enhancing supps (Roids, etc) unless there is unreasonable doubt you are using. It takes the approval of the base commander actually...just because it's super expensive. Either way, Erase is a legal compound and wouldn't show up anyways. I took a piss test while on erase and I was good.

Good idea to check though.

I am an AirForce Fire Fighter and understand they only test for "Illegal" drugs, so you should be fine. I even told them I smoked awhile ago and I still passed my drug tests with flying colors and have been serving for 24+ years.
Wait? You smoked weed while in the military and told them about it?

coltello

Awards
Pes Erase in Italy is not notified. That means it's not illegal, but it can't be sold.

Do someone knows how long it stays in our body?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Pes Erase in Italy is not notified. That means it's not illegal, but it can't be sold.

Do someone knows how long it stays in our body?
I traveled to Italy with a bottle of Erase in my luggage last Feb... Oops.