Cheapest whey per serving?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I'm a cheap bastard and was looking for the cheapest whey per serving...hoping for at least 20g of protein per serving. Cheapest I've been able to find is EAS brand 5lb for $37

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I get the Muscle Tech premium whey or whatever it is. 20g of protein and 5 lbs for like 20 bucks. Its the Sams stuff. Does the trick just fine for me.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I get the Muscle Tech premium whey or whatever it is. 20g of protein and 5 lbs for like 20 bucks. Its the Sams stuff. Does the trick just fine for me.
I found it for $32..still cheaper than what I had previously listed but was wondering where you saw it for $20?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I meant to say 30 bucks. Forgot to proof read!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably that body fortress junk from wal mart

- Valdez

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like wal mart lol...

And also, there has to be a reason its so cheap right?

- Valdez

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
thats low; can we go lower!!!!!!

i thought that was a sale price...thats the reg?. name sounds tasty!
It's 60 servings for $30 so about .50 a serving

EAS is 75 servings for $37 so about .50 a serving lol

with shipping EAS takes the win as I can walk to my local sams club and not pay shipping

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats low; can we go lower!!!!!!

i thought that was a sale price...thats the reg?. name sounds tasty!
Ive got the cookie lovers, its so dame good in milk. Only problem is there scooper is about 20g to big. The serving size is 38g scoop, but it measures 50-60g if you fill the scooper up.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ive got the cookie lovers, its so dame good in milk. Only problem is there scooper is about 20g to big. The serving size is 38g scoop, but it measures 50-60g if you fill the scooper up.
oreo cookie or like chips ahoy?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
SNI Pro Whey 10lbs for $60!! Yeilds 100 servings at 30g of protein per scoop..thats 60 cents per serving or $6/lb. Vanilla cake batters taste is rediculousy awesome

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
oreo cookie or like chips ahoy?
nvmd answered my own question, was being lazy lol oreo cookie protein powder sounds fckn delicious!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
or Muscle Gauge Nutrition American Protein Isolate Vanilla - 10 Lb Bag..$72..154 servings with 22 g protein and 47 cents per serving

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop = 2 servings.
The bottle hasn't changed but I think I saw it online specified to that it was for a half scoop. That little line on the scoop should be about right. Love the vanilla

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
1 scoop = 2 servings.
The bottle hasn't changed but I think I saw it online specified to that it was for a half scoop. That little line on the scoop should be about right. Love the vanilla
its not too sweet?

mhernandez512

Awards
I'm a cheap bastard and was looking for the cheapest whey per serving...hoping for at least 20g of protein per serving. Cheapest I've been able to find is EAS brand 5lb for $37
Use that body fortress whey protein it's only $16 at Walmart. I use it, and along with the super advanced creatine. I been on it for 5 weeks & working out 5 days a week(3 gym, 2 cardio)and seen good results on my lifts/reps and even my cardio with conditioning and stamina. And also lost 10 lbs already.