TwinLab Bloodpressure Control Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wow. Impressive. I'm definitely going to run some. It's a bit expensive though at $43 for 30 days, but it looks like it works! I've done a little research to see if anyone else sells c-12 peptides, and it seems like Twinlab is the only one on the market. I did find some suppliers that can supply in bulk - might be a good opportunity for someone.

Thanks for the log!

2. No problemo Scrap! Would you mind PM'ing me those suppliers you found?

Thanks,
    BV
    •   

3. Check your PM.

4. Day 2 (off)

126/67 Pulse 65

Been off the 1-test stack for 6 days now.

5. Is C-12 the same as Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Casein

I see Nestles puts it in their food which is used for people with VERY serious wounds
    •   

6. Yep, same stuff. Here's a link to one of those Nestle's products you're talking about:
    http://www.nestleclinicalnutrition.c...13493647314137

Huh. I wonder what C-12 does to help promote healing?

7. Could you email me the supplier info too? I'm at hotmail with the same user ID. Thanks!

8. I gave this a go as well. **** worked great. At the 4 day mark my BP started to decline. It went from 148/89 to 124/72 and stayed there. I'm going to be done with my second bottle in about 5 days. We'll see if it creeps back up.

Thanks for this feedback BV. Great info here. I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

9. Thanks for this feedback BV. Great info here. I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.
    Anytime bro! What were you running to jack up your BP? That's almost exactly the same results I had. I did notice that when I came off the BPC, my blood pressure seemed to go back up to 135/80 until I dropped the water weight I had gained. I wasnt checking everyday though. Its now back down to normal.

It is pricey. I wish there were a place to buy in bulk because it works and it works *very* well. Scrap did send me a link to a company that produces it but I lost it, and they never returned emails.

BV

10. So I think you guys are all doing 2 caps twice per day, right. That's only 15-days per bottle. Sigh.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Could you email me the supplier info too? I'm at hotmail with the same user ID. Thanks!
    I figured I'd just post it here so whoever is enterprising can do something with it. I won't have the time or the capital to attempt to persue this anyway...

http://www.dmv-international.com/def...ketSegmentID=2

I tried requesting samples, but no go...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RR's Sponsored Controlled Labs Log - GM+WF
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 08:20 AM
  2. **The official Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD log**
    By Vipersg123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 09:19 PM
  3. mpkonig's Anabolic Damage Control Log (AP, DCP and more)
    By mpkonig in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 10:22 AM
  4. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 01:18 AM
  5. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 02:25 AM