- 12-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I’ve been using UR spray for a little over four months. I’m really intrigued with the product since has potential as BB supplement as well as having overall health benefits. I have experimented with it on a maintenance diet, on a bulk diet and on a cutting diet. This is what I have discovered thus far, at least as far as I’m concerned.
· I’ve tried dosing twice/day and once/day. For me it doesn’t seem to make a lot of difference. However, I do notice quite a difference if I apply it after a shower or a hot tubing as opposed to not. This is the same with all transdermals I’ve used.
· On a maintenance diet it does little for me asfar as a BB supplement. I did notice a slight reduction in body fat as well as a reduction in BP with the original formula but not much with the new and improved version.
· On a cutting diet it seems to help protect muscle more than some other products that I’ve used and it may help lower overall BF but it’s difficult to tell without a side-by-side comparison. I really don’t cut that often.
· On a bulk diet it seems to help keep body fat a little lower than without. I have a pretty good handle on this one since I have bulked naturally many times and I know what my BF increases are without the aid of UR spray. It also seems to allow for a better tolerance to high carb intake like over the holidays.
I’m nearly done with my stash of UR spray and will be switching to in few days. It will be nice to compare the two.
- 12-11-2012, 07:44 PM
12-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sam805 in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 594Last Post: 08-22-2015, 06:23 PM
- By truthornothin in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 580Last Post: 03-11-2013, 02:24 PM
- By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 29Last Post: 07-12-2012, 04:32 PM
- By Celorza in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2012, 03:55 PM
- By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 28Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:48 PM