Is GMS ok for someone with slightly raised triglycerides?
- 12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
- 12-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Hemavol will be just fine. You get as much saturated fat in a tiny cup of 2% milk
Glycergrow isn't a good product anyway tbh.
12-11-2012, 06:49 PM
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Pros: None, unless superhydrating for a marathon.
Cons: Muscle cell dehydration, water retention followed by diuresis, unpalatable saturated fat
12-11-2012, 08:57 PM
12-11-2012, 10:20 PM
12-11-2012, 10:46 PM
12-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Hemavol is unlikely to give you water retention. Even on training days, 1-2g GMS is nothing. The studied doses use figures in the double and triple digits.
12-12-2012, 12:01 AM
12-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Gms IMO has no real practical application other than aesthetics. It is cheap tho so why not just buy bulk and add to your pre.
12-12-2012, 01:26 AM
12-14-2012, 01:38 AM
12-14-2012, 01:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Travis in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 09-14-2007, 04:25 AM
- By clippers41 in forum BulkingReplies: 17Last Post: 07-26-2006, 05:14 PM
- By SrT4u2Nv in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 05-23-2006, 10:44 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2004, 12:23 AM
- By Biggerisbetter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2004, 04:21 PM