gaspari glycofuse

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
What are thoughts on this product? For pre and intra... worth it?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not to me .. i rather pick up bulk dextrose + prima force waxy

$1+serving .. isnt worth it to me

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
exactly. i prefer karbolyn personally but dextrose does the job

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are thoughts on this product? For pre and intra... worth it?

It's delicious on its own.

I like it, I used 1 scoop Glycofuse + 1 scoop Karbolyn + 30gr whey isolate and 1/4t bulk P-Slin pre/intra/post today (made one big shake and just sipped on it)

Doesn't fill my up or bloat me so I can eat post workout with no issues. I'll be using this concoction for a while.

I need to buy some test strips to test blood glucose levels with this stack

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Waximaize is great and its cheap.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It won't do anything that dextrose won't do, for you.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It won't do anything that dextrose won't do, for you.
Except maybe feel like a rock is sitting in your stomach.

Coop, I know I've seen you post this a number of times. I know you are a very knowledgable person & just curious of your personal experience with carb sources mentioned in this thread. I love a good discussion on these type of carb sources.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Hype has a great thread on this. I was trying to copy his and some other peoples posts but realized it would be too much. Thing is 12 pages. Go to those other forums or google and search "no hype" and "glycofuse."

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Except maybe feel like a rock is sitting in your stomach.

Coop, I know I've seen you post this a number of times. I know you are a very knowledgable person & just curious of your personal experience with carb sources mentioned in this thread. I love a good discussion on these type of carb sources.
I personally don't use powdered carbs, as I have no issue getting enough food in my diet, and that's really the only benefit they will confer to weight training athletes. Glycogen depletion is not an acute phenomenon per se, and fast-acting carbs won't remedy the issue anyway.

Now, for endurance athletes, powdered carbs are great and the best option would be one that:

1. Rests easy on the stomach (no nausea)
2. Tastes good
3. Is cheap

Waxy maize, dextrose, and glycofuse will all get to endurance-training-depleted muscles fast enough. It's really just about fulfilling the above 3 criteria

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I can pick u glycofuse for twenty bucks so might give it a try. If it was anymore expensive, I'd probably forget it.