Coffee for pre workout

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
I have recently been thinkin of after my pre workout jug is finished trying 1-2 cups of instant coffee before a workout instead of the pre workout. Pre workout is so damn expensive and here lately I really don't even notice when I take it even when I cycle off. Anyone got a comment or advice on this?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
should work fine for the stim feeling. add in bulk products for your custom tailored pwo

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Like what? For my protein I take optimum lean gainer with micronized creatine

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
agmatine, cit mal, beta alanine. etc.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
If you aren't feeling it even after cycling off maybe you are using the wrong pwo!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agmatine, cit mal, beta alanine. etc.
This the man speaks the truth...

Also, you could just go SNS bulk caffeine.

Coffee will definitely get you started in the right direction though!

- Valdez

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This the man speaks the truth...

Also, you could just go SNS bulk caffeine.

Coffee will definitely get you started in the right direction though!

- Valdez
another great thing about coffee is it raises the core temp faster before the caffeine kicks in. its nice to have the blood flowing before even stepping foot in the gym

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes in the morning when my unit has PT and I can't get a good breakfast in before the run, I'll drink a protein shake with that starbucks instant coffee mixed in. It wont blow you up, give you crazy pumps or anything but if all you are looking for is a little kick in the ass why not

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Caffeine gets the job done. I have used it for a quick pick me up.
200mg in one very small pill and you are ready to go.

Serious Nutrition Solutions Caffeine (240 tabs)
240 workouts for $9.99

I have used coffee preworkout and it will give you some pep...but I would do like the above and maybe add in some bulk products.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like coffee pre-workout its a good basic option. My shakes are pre-workout meals so mix in some chocolate whey, some bulk stuff like citruline malate, BA, and some coffee - super charged mocha.

-OS-Team AppNut

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
black coffee is fine preworkout...i feel it works..not like some preworkouts in terms of energy but it is cheaper....i don't mix it with my protein shake but thats just me....i just do my shake then slam a coffee and go

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I used to take pre-workout supps like superpump250 and it works great but lately I been taking 1,000mg L-arginine 3x a day and pre-workout I either have black coffee or a double shot of espresso. I like it better becUse sometimes those pre-workout supps makes me tooo jittery and sometimes I get a headache from the dosage. Taking L-arginine 3x daily and coffee is for me

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Sometimes in the morning when my unit has PT and I can't get a good breakfast in before the run, I'll drink a protein shake with that starbucks instant coffee mixed in. It wont blow you up, give you crazy pumps or anything but if all you are looking for is a little kick in the ass why not
Yeah I'm in the military to, I hate mandatory PT haha

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Yeah I think ima try the black coffee for a pre workout for awhile. Cut back on the price plus coffee always gets me going