Erase

wc12

Awards
Does PES Erase have any direct effects on fat loss? I'll be starting that with DAA after Christmas and I was curious

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, but it drys you out because it keeps your estrogen in check.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does PES Erase have any direct effects on fat loss? I'll be starting that with DAA after Christmas and I was curious
It's more of an indirect effect. Estrogen partially controls fat storage and water retention, so by limiting it you will achieve a leaning effect.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Kevin gave a great answer, and erase stacks very well with DAA

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA & Erase is an awesome stack.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAA and Erase are a beautiful team who should never be apart!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Do u need a PCT?

How do u stack it?

Both 4 weeks then erase for another 4 weeks?

Trying to learn here lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do u need a PCT?

How do u stack it?

Both 4 weeks then erase for another 4 weeks?

Trying to learn here lol
No pct, daa increases your bodies own production of testosterone, but through a different mechanism that erase. Once you discontinue the stack your body will just go back to the way it was before use.

Stacking is just taking both products simultaneously, for 4-8 weeks. DAA is best in 8 weeks cycles in my opinion because it takes about 2 weeks before it reaches peak effects.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
So would you recommend taking a DAA with erase or just do erase.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would you recommend taking a DAA with erase or just do erase.
DAA + Erase... yes stack them. And if you want/can.. add Anabeta... stack for 8 weeks and watch the magic happen

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Magic huh? What kind of results am I looking at? I really want to drop a few pounds. And tighten up, loose some arm flab when not flexed that kind of stuff.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Magic huh? What kind of results am I looking at? I really want to drop a few pounds. And tighten up, loose some arm flab when not flexed that kind of stuff.
That's all going to depend on your diet partner. I know you probably hear that all the time but some people just dont understand. But this stack would definitely help with that.

SNS DAA is my recommendation

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Typically I'm a pretty good on my diet, its not on the level it should be but money is the biggest reason for this... Can't eat salmon and eggs. 24/7! Lol. Typically I leave soft drinks and fried foods out of my diet. However I am a sucker for a whiskey and coke. And the occasional hamburger. I just want to tighten up, and loose some arm flab I've been noticing. Don't know why but lately I've been going BF not weight just seem more flabby. And that's BS!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
DAA + Erase is more of a bulk than a cut; imo save them for when you want to add some good clean mass. Look into something else for this purpose

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Typically I'm a pretty good on my diet, its not on the level it should be but money is the biggest reason for this... Can't eat salmon and eggs. 24/7! Lol. Typically I leave soft drinks and fried foods out of my diet. However I am a sucker for a whiskey and coke. And the occasional hamburger. I just want to tighten up, and loose some arm flab I've been noticing. Don't know why but lately I've been going BF not weight just seem more flabby. And that's BS!
Ya I hear ya on the money issue. look around and you can find plenty of foods for cheap... eggs, milk, PB, oats, wheat bread, ect... but ya before you run daa+erase maybe try and cut some weight first. Diet+HIIT should help with that. If HIIT doesn't do it for ya, your doing it wrong lol.