Do you prefer to cycle Creatine?

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
I usually take it non-stop, with a brief deload when i start to cut. Do any of you guys cycle it? And if you do, why?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No need to deload, no need to cycle it...no need to take it off when cutting. If you want to change them up however, I do see a benefit in MCC for cuts due to the added Magnesium and also by anecdotal experiences from clients that report no bloat on it.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
there is no need to cycle it. excessive amounts are just peed out.

it takes just a few days, as little as 2 for some, to reach max levels. it can take up to 30 days to go back down to normal levels.

hell, in my opinion you dont even need it every day. i only take after my workouts even if the workouts are only twice a week.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
there is no need to cycle it. excessive amounts are just peed out.

it takes just a few days, as little as 2 for some, to reach max levels. it can take up to 30 days to go back down to normal levels.

hell, in my opinion you dont even need it every day. i only take after my workouts even if the workouts are only twice a week.
4x a week @ 3g keeps you well enough saturated. However that is for the 18+ trainees, I do not recommend supplements for underage folk.

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
4x a week @ 3g keeps you well enough saturated. However that is for the 18+ trainees, I do not recommend supplements for underage folk.
I know you do not recommend it! ;) I have not had any bad side effects, and started only taking it after my workout. What does MCC stand for?

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
I know you do not recommend it! ;) I have not had any bad side effects, and started only taking it after my workout. What does MCC stand for?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Google the impact on DHT upon initial Creatine supplementation if you do not believe it might affect you adversely at 15 years old.

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Google the impact on DHT upon initial Creatine supplementation if you do not believe it might affect you adversely at 15 years old.
Hair loss?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
B3ast

B3ast

Awards
I have been reading, and there are not enough studies for under 18 to conclude it to be harmful or good for teenagers.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have been reading, and there are not enough studies for under 18 to conclude it to be harmful or good for teenagers.
Then you have neither been reading enough nor have you payed attention to what I said :D!

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
There have not been enough studies to prove it is bad for under 18. That is why it is usually not recommended for under 18. Amirite?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll just leave it at this...what good is it to risk Endocrine System manipulation on an Early stage Endocrine System that hasn't matured properly yet? In other words...you have plenty of hormones at your age, why mess with DHT possible side effects (Which also include Prostate Enlargement) and have to suffer for it at your early age? You have plenty of hormones, recovery rates and food (because mommy and daddy pay for it) to make superb gains on your own at home :D! Yet you want to "Get more , get it faster" or "Be ahead of everyone else" without thinking of the risks. Like I said in another post, in the end you'll do it, doesn't make it any less worse that I tell you not to, or that other people try to talk sense into you...Like another Rep said, no use lecturing you since some take it since 16 and think it's ok then.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
There have not been enough studies to prove it is bad for under 18. That is why it is usually not recommended for under 18. Amirite?
You are not , it is proven to rise DHT. There are plenty of medical studies that prove that tampering with an immature endocrine system is NOT a good idea unless necessary due to early stage hormonal imbalances or problems...and that is determined by an Endocrinologist, not a 15 year old in high school.

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
Only thing that annoys me is you are trying to treat me like a kid. Saying mommy and daddy. I understand there may be risk, but there are not enough studies to back it up. I take small dosages, after lifting days. There are also studies that say it is good. You are just giving 1 side of the arguement.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do not load, take 5g on training days only. sometimes take it on OFF days. i stop it usually for a month or so twice a year

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Only thing that annoys me is you are trying to treat me like a kid. Saying mommy and daddy. I understand there may be risk, but there are not enough studies to back it up. I take small dosages, after lifting days. There are also studies that say it is good. You are just giving 1 side of the arguement.
¬¬' I give up...not like I am gonna convince you what you're doing it wrong :3 , and didn't mean to treat you like a kid, just like a 15 year old minor living in his parents house.

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
¬¬' I give up...not like I am gonna convince you what you're doing it wrong :3 , and didn't mean to treat you like a kid, just like a 15 year old minor living in his parents house.
I understand. I will cycle off it occasionally. I drink plenty of water and reduced my dosage. Side effects come with anything.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pleasure. :)