Craze + _______

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I have gone through 5-6 tubs of Craze and i still love it. The first tube worked like nothing else, had some really great workouts.

I found out that for me that an extra 100-200mg of caffeine made it better.

Craze + Epic works great for me, and extra caffeine makes it even more potent.

Craze + Hemavol didnt work for me for some reason, maybe 2 scoops Hemavol is to much? To much Agmatine?

Has anyone tested Craze with 25mg or 50mg of DMAA? Craze and Clearshot maybe?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am a stim addict (with high tolerance) and I would not recommend Craze plus a full serving of Clearshot :blink:...However Craze + Caffeine Free Focus XT hmmmmm YUMMM.

Oh and for the addicts like me...Craze + Bronkaid haha

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Craze + Focus XT - Caffeine Free I think would be cool.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have gone through 5-6 tubs of Craze and i still love it. The first tube worked like nothing else, had some really great workouts.

I found out that for me that an extra 100-200mg of caffeine made it better.

Craze + Epic works great for me, and extra caffeine makes it even more potent.

Craze + Hemavol didnt work for me for some reason, maybe 2 scoops Hemavol is to much? To much Agmatine?

Has anyone tested Craze with 25mg or 50mg of DMAA? Craze and Clearshot maybe?
Bro, take a stim break and you'll love it again!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Craze + Focus XT - Caffeine Free I think would be cool.

This sounds awesome. Though, I need to try Focus XT solo before venturing with that combo. I've heard great things.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This sounds awesome. Though, I need to try Focus XT solo before venturing with that combo. I've heard great things.
Try Cotton Candy, it's a flavor born in heaven.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coffee never gave me explosive diarrhea 10 minutes after ingesting it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Coffee never gave me explosive diarrhea 10 minutes after ingesting it.
You must have never purchased or tasted the delights of Kopi Luwak then! Gave me a bit of tummy distress for the first week of taking it until I grew used to it :).

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that the stuff monkeys poop out, gets harvested, then roasted and sold for hundreds of dollars a cup?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is that the stuff monkeys poop out, gets harvested, then roasted and sold for hundreds of dollars a cup?
They are called civet cats :3 and yes, it runs through the digestive tract of said animal. It is not that expensive though , a nice quality one should be around 300-400 USD a pound.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Craze + Focus XT (with or without caffeine). It's my pre-exam protocol, a scoop of each (the caffeinated one).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've considered it but I'm not sure I'd want to stack ephedrine with PEA derivatives.
And dinner is served with Food for Thought as entree.

domore

Awards
Try Cotton Candy, it's a flavor born in heaven.
Yes! It tastes incredible.
Cotton candy does taste great. My next flavor is pink lemonade.

Craze + Focus XT (with or without caffeine). It's my pre-exam protocol, a scoop of each (the caffeinated one).
This may have been answered in the copious amounts of Craze threads, but I will ask anyway. I read that Andy said that no cholinergics should be taken with Craze?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cotton candy does taste great. My next flavor is pink lemonade.

This may have been answered in the copious amounts of Craze threads, but I will ask anyway. I read that Andy said that no cholinergics should be taken with Craze?
They shouldn't...my proposal for Bronkaid was a dumb joke, even with the 15 minute~ effectiveness of the PEA enzymes it is still not a good idea to use Ephedrine with Craze...Bronkaid+FXT...now that's a good combo.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze+ Focus XT (both versions) is a great combo. I usually add 1g ALCAR to it as well.

domore

Awards
They shouldn't...my proposal for Bronkaid was a dumb joke, even with the 15 minute~ effectiveness of the PEA enzymes it is still not a good idea to use Ephedrine with Craze...Bronkaid+FXT...now that's a good combo.
I hear you on the Bronkaid. However, if there is an "apparent slew of cholinergia with Craze" (Andy's words), then I think I would avoid anything that affect it centrally or peripherally (e.g. choline and ALCAR).

With that said, I don't think Coop would be taking both if it had adverse effects.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I hear you on the Bronkaid. However, if there is an "apparent slew of cholinergia with Craze" (Andy's words), then I think I would avoid anything that affect it centrally or peripherally (e.g. choline and ALCAR).

With that said, I don't think Coop would be taking both if it had adverse effects.
At least to my experience I have not had any adverse effects with Choline and ALCAR with craze. Neither with PEA directly nor with C20 (which uses the same enzyme as PEA if memory serves correctly...) I am sure our Chemical Extravaganza (Coop) will chime in with some light for us, as I am in no position atm to go dig up a PUBMED or Reference for this hehe...

domore

Awards
At least to my experience I have not had any adverse effects with Choline and ALCAR with craze. Neither with PEA directly nor with C20 (which uses the same enzyme as PEA if memory serves correctly...) I am sure our Chemical Extravaganza (Coop) will chime in with some light for us, as I am in no position atm to go dig up a PUBMED or Reference for this hehe...
I would like to think a little ALCAR would be a nice addition to Craze, but I don't want to have cholinergic overload.

Haha, I'm in the same boat, I learn a lot from your Chemical Extravaganza (and Pubmed).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
While he may feel that way, response to nootropics is incredibly subjective and for me, Focus XT dampens the side effects of Craze (blurred vision and crash) while improving the benefits (sustained focus and energy).Note that Craze was initially advised to be taken with essentially nothing (even Orange Triad was "contraindicated"). I've personally noticed no issue combining Craze with beta-alanine or citrulline malate, both of which were supposed to cause nausea if added to Craze

domore

Awards
While he may feel that way, response to nootropics is incredibly subjective and for me, Focus XT dampens the side effects of Craze (blurred vision and crash) while improving the benefits (sustained focus and energy).Note that Craze was initially advised to be taken with essentially nothing (even Orange Triad was "contraindicated"). I've personally noticed no issue combining Craze with beta-alanine or citrulline malate, both of which were supposed to cause nausea if added to Craze
Okay, I appreciate the response. Focus XT has worked well for me, but I didn't want to start mixing if it were going to cause problems. If it ever were to happen, I think it would be nice to see some literature on dendrobium (in order to study interactions/contraindications).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Okay, I appreciate the response. Focus XT has worked well for me, but I didn't want to start mixing if it were going to cause problems. If it ever were to happen, I think it would be nice to see some literature on dendrobium (in order to study interactions/contraindications).
Unfortunately, it's unlikely that such literature would be helpful. By the label, the constituents that DS extracts from dendrobium are not typically present in the plant in appreciable quantities (as per leading dendrobium researchers) so an analysis of the overall plant wouldn't be terribly relevant.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would like to think a little ALCAR would be a nice addition to Craze, but I don't want to have cholinergic overload.

Haha, I'm in the same boat, I learn a lot from your Chemical Extravaganza (and Pubmed).
Coop is PUBMED

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't quite understand. Is Craze not to be taken with ALCAR? I saw a post from Andy quoting Matt with a list of synergistic and detrimental ingredients and didn't see ALCAR on the list.

Thank you gentlemen

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

domore

Awards
I don't quite understand. Is Craze not to be taken with ALCAR? I saw a post from Andy quoting Matt with a list of synergistic and detrimental ingredients and didn't see ALCAR on the list.

Thank you gentlemen

It was just a quote by Andy, saying that Craze results in cholinergia and he would avoid anything that would further increase it centrally or peripherally (i.e. ALCAR).

However, you can refer to Coop's posts a couple posts up.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol a break might be needed, even a week or two man. It might suck but afterward you'll be happier and not have to add so many scoops (or other product)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was just a quote by Andy, saying that Craze results in cholinergia and he would avoid anything that would further increase it centrally or peripherally (i.e. ALCAR).

However, you can refer to Coop's posts a couple posts up.
Okay, the quote I was referring to is the same that Coop is talking about. I said I wouldn't take craze, but I cave and took it today. Of course I put my cit-mal and ALCAR in it. It felt fine, but then I read this stuff right after of course.

I guess by what coop is saying I will just continue unless I see side effects. Thanks domore.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Is there anything to this cholinergia from craze? I've been using craze & hemavol for quite sometime & love the way I feel on that stack. I only use it twice a week, are there any serous concerns about this? This is the first I am hearing about this.

domore

Awards
Okay, the quote I was referring to is the same that Coop is talking about. I said I wouldn't take craze, but I cave and took it today. Of course I put my cit-mal and ALCAR in it. It felt fine, but then I read this stuff right after of course.

I guess by what coop is saying I will just continue unless I see side effects. Thanks domore.

Yes, exactly. It's tough to say what can and can't be taken with Craze since there isn't any literature on dendrobium.

domore

Awards
Is there anything to this cholinergia from craze? I've been using craze & hemavol for quite sometime & love the way I feel on that stack. I only use it twice a week, are there any serous concerns about this? This is the first I am hearing about this.
A substance is cholinergic if it involved with acetylcholine (directly or indirectly affect it).

It isn't a bad thing, just a term used to describe the involvement of acetylcholine. However, cholinergic toxidrome is caused by excessive levels of acetylcholine.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
My go-to combo will be 1 scoop craze and .5-1 serving of Origin

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My go-to combo will be 1 scoop craze and .5-1 serving of Origin
And when is this 'origin' going to be at the planet?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established