Igf

saintlifter

saintlifter

Awards
Hey guys couple questions for ya..

I recently was shopping around and I found this stuff call "igf 10x extreme" I got a good buy on it ($100) but I was just wondering if anyone had any comments or reviews on it.. Also wondering if this stuff is natural or a pro hormone. The guy at complete told me its a natural hgh booster but its the closest thing to a ph without actually being one. So any reviews that any has would be awesome!
Thanks in advance!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
For a 100 bucks you could've gotten something better, lots of options out there, personally i wouldn't have faith in deer velvet

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
How old are you? What's your goal etc?

saintlifter

saintlifter

Awards
How old are you? What's your goal etc?
I'm 17 years old, 5'9 160lbs. My goal weight is 190 during summer. I'm basically looking to put on a bunch of mass for football season next year. Any advice would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Right now I'm taking cx5, igf 10x extreme, and consuming 2 protein shakes a day, 1 at breakfast and 1 after I work out! (40g/shake. 260 cals)
Thanks!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best advice would be to eat a **** ton of eggs, steak, chicken, fish, cheese, greek yogurt, rice, oatmeal, broccoli, corn, green beans. Supplements aren't magic pills. I've been where u are, and I'm giving u the best advice anyone will be able to. EAT FOOD. If you want to drink a protein shake fine. A simple pre workout to get you stimmed up a little, fine. But everything past food really isn't a necessity at all. Creatine is fine IMO. 3 g a day of monohydrate.

cprice44

cprice44

Awards
Best advice would be to eat a **** ton of eggs, steak, chicken, fish, cheese, greek yogurt, rice, oatmeal, broccoli, corn, green beans. Supplements aren't magic pills. I've been where u are, and I'm giving u the best advice anyone will be able to. EAT FOOD. If you want to drink a protein shake fine. A simple pre workout to get you stimmed up a little, fine. But everything past food really isn't a necessity at all. Creatine is fine IMO. 3 g a day of monohydrate.
This

saintlifter

saintlifter

Awards
Thanks so much! I just needed a little push in the right direction, I'm taking cx5 (I got it from a friend for free) which I also think is
Thanks again

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Deer antler is ineffective. Even if you could extract that much igf1( which you cant) from a deer antler. What makes you think that you body could utilize a deer's protien hormone. And even if thats possible, how does your body absorb it? Your stomach acid would kill any igf1 even if it was possible to extract it from deer velvet antler

saintlifter

saintlifter

Awards
I'd try to return that garbage, u just got robbed $100
Tried... POS say's they don't do returns on products like that. I'll take blame though, should've done some research before I bought it. Thanks Guys

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to immediately get your money back and buy protein, r-ala, oatmeal, and a blender. take 200mg of R-ala and 15 minutes later drink,

1 scoop protein
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2tbsp peanut butter

You will blow up, I promise you in a good way. Do that 3X a day.

saintlifter

saintlifter

Awards
You need to immediately get your money back and buy protein, r-ala, oatmeal, and a blender. take 200mg of R-ala and 15 minutes later drink,

1 scoop protein
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2tbsp peanut butter

You will blow up, I promise you in a good way. Do that 3X a day.
Any replacement for peanut butter? I'm allergic to peanuts. Other nuts are okay though! Almond butter? Soynut butter? And what exactly does r-ala do? And so breakfast (7am), then after lift when I get home from school (4:30), and before bed (9ish-11ish); on top of food I'm already eating, correct?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Any replacement for peanut butter? I'm allergic to peanuts. Other nuts are okay though! Almond butter? Soynut butter? And what exactly does r-ala do? And so breakfast (7am), then after lift when I get home from school (4:30), and before bed (9ish-11ish); on top of food I'm already eating, correct?
Almond butter isn't too bad. I've seen coconut jam that looks good haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0