Formasurge vs Erase

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Both are steroidal AIs , depends on the goals and what you want from them.

What's your idea on them both? Recomp? PCT? On cycle AI? Cut? Nipple Control?

gymguy21

Awards
Both are steroidal AIs , depends on the goals and what you want from them.

What's your idea on them both? Recomp? PCT? On cycle AI? Cut? Nipple Control?
I have used Erase as part of my pct before and didn't seem to have any issues but everything I've been reading about formasurge is that it trumps other ai's. I would be using as part of my pct and just didn't know if formasurge was any better then Erase.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll find success with either product. I've used Erase and Erase Pro numerous times with great success. I've also used FormaSurge and loved it as well. I did find that Forma dried me out faster and vascularity was more pronounced compared to Erase. Libido is stellar on all three.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll find success with either product. I've used Erase and Erase Pro numerous times with great success. I've also used FormaSurge and loved it as well. I did find that Forma dried me out faster and vascularity was more pronounced compared to Erase. Libido is stellar on all three.
Agreed..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have used Erase as part of my pct before and didn't seem to have any issues but everything I've been reading about formasurge is that it trumps other ai's. I would be using as part of my pct and just didn't know if formasurge was any better then Erase.
You took a beast out of a cage lol...Erase is a crowd favorite and proven to be effective both on PCT and on Cycle by blood tests...Now 4-OHT is also superb in it...If it was between regular Erase and Formasurge, I would go with Formasurge...simply for all the benefits 4-OHT and resveratol have...But this might be a discussion reps from their respective companies will chime in for...I'll just leave yah with this on Formasurge and why IMO it would suit your PCT needs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-performance-solutions/209871-formasurge-lil-info.html

In the end...like I said it's a matter of choice...both will work fine on PCT...but IMO Formestane suits PCT a bit better than OG Erase.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would vote Erase simply because I've never been a fan of formestane. I've brewed my own topical preparations before and I just didn't find it very effective unless I hit ~250mg per day using the old PP carrier.

I also feel that at the dose required for significant estrogen reduction the possibility for 4-hydroxy test conversion and negative feedback is a possibility. This is merely my own speculation however.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would vote Erase simply because I've never been a fan of formestane. I've brewed my own topical preparations before and I just didn't find it very effective unless I hit ~250mg per day using the old PP carrier.

I also feel that at the dose required for significant estrogen reduction the possibility for 4-hydroxy test conversion and negative feedback is a possibility. This is merely my own speculation however.
making homebrews while not rocket science does present a few variables, among which are-is the formestane good quality, and did you properly get it into solution. of all the compounds i've messed with formestane seems to be the most stubborn to get right.

i am a big fan of both erase and formasurge...my suggestion would be to run formasurge 1st, then run erase after.

gymguy21

Awards
The main reason I ask is because I ran some formastanzol with daa and anabeta and I didn't really see or feel the drying out effect or the vascularity that everyone was talking about. So I guess I was skeptical of running another topical ai

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The main reason I ask is because I ran some formastanzol with daa and anabeta and I didn't really see or feel the drying out effect or the vascularity that everyone was talking about. So I guess I was skeptical of running another topical ai

i am a huge fan of formestane, with that being said there are those who report less than stellar results on the same products that i had great success with. it would be my guess that not everyone responds as well as others to formestane[or any other product for that matter], so either you can give it another shot with a differnt formestane product [formasurge] or just go with erase.

btw-you should have mentioned you ran a formestane product with mediocre results in 1st post, that would have really saved everyone some time!!!

gymguy21

Awards
btw-you should have mentioned you ran a formestane product with mediocre results in 1st post, that would have really saved everyone some time!!!
My bad I was trying to gauge peoples experiences and feelings about the 2

neddo

neddo

Awards
Erase is a stud, as Cel pointed out, but I'd opt to give FormaSurge a run at this point and then run Erase a separate time to gauge your response.

Having run Erase, and knowing that it's solid in its own right, I'm yearning to get ahold of some FormaSurge asap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My bad I was trying to gauge peoples experiences and feelings about the 2
no problem....sorry you didn't get what you were looking for from formastanzol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am a huge fan of formestane, with that being said there are those who report less than stellar results on the same products that i had great success with. it would be my guess that not everyone responds as well as others to formestane[or any other product for that matter], so either you can give it another shot with a differnt formestane product [formasurge] or just go with erase.

I concur with this, if you've already ran it without the positive effects I would try a different AI.

As BigT stated, different people still respond differently to ingredients, even if it's the same pathway in question. Some guys on TRT love adex, others prefer aromasin and vice versa.