Creatine Question-10grams a day

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    This is my personal opinion - I took it when I was 16 its really not that big of a deal.

Do you need it? No. Are you going to get addicted? No.

Lighten up on the kid lecturing him isn't going to help anything.

You're 15 bro, plenty of hormones in that body of yours to get the gains you want just eat, lift heavy, sleep, avoid alcohol drugs and do good in school

- Valdez
    I agree that lecturing him is not going to help in any way specially since a 15 year old is already thinking and planning on future steroid use.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    I cannot link as i am under 150 posts. But i want to say this, there has been enough research to show creatine is not harmful, but not enough to show it is beneficial or harmful to teenagers. Best way to find out is to take it lol. I have been for 5 months without side effects. I am staying careful. My log is in the workout log section, should be B3ast's workout log
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Have you seen the effects of initial creatine supplementation on DHT?

Anyway, if he just started weight training, let him get a good year or two under his belt. You don't want supplements to become an early psychological crutch for him.
    Thought you might like this, and if you do just do some quick scholar google search. I specially like the last part though...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. I am not planning, i am beginning to inform myself. It is my choice and i want to get the best physique i can. I take 5 grams only when i workout. Training hard and eating right, along with muscle mass and hydration, creatine is safe. I will NOT go to 10 grams or ever load on creatine. I have been lifting hard for 8 months (i have a log, but can not link yet). In cycle of it as well to stay safe.

4. Because of your age, I'd take a month off creatine from time to time. Eat clean food and a lot of it, rest, sleep, and work out intensely. People understimate these simple things, and they can make a world of a difference.
    At your age, you can grow and heal quickly

5. Take the creatine at the recommended dose. I think you are plenty old enough. I give it to my 13 yr old daughter before workouts. She only takes 1 gm though because she does not want to take a bunch of pills.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    Take the creatine at the recommended dose. I think you are plenty old enough. I give it to my 13 yr old daughter before workouts. She only takes 1 gm though because she does not want to take a bunch of pills.
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine question
    By whoareit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 08:19 PM
  2. Creatine questions
    By swtnycboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 12:27 PM
  3. creatine question
    By VES in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 12:58 AM
  4. Funny Steroid Question of the Day....
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 04:26 PM