x-factor /urspray after testify plus erase pro stack

jsm1289

Awards
So i'm finishing up my anabeta og , erase pro and test powder stack. Is there any issue with jumping right into x-factor/uspray recomp cycle? Trying to recomp after my bulk during said stack and wanted to give that combo a try? ANy hormonal issues or anything i need to be aware of that would warrant delaying the x-factor/urspray?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not an issue, just keep diet in check and remember that a piledrive of supplements won't do anything without a proper diet, rest and training habits.

I would recommend if you do take ArA to go for this setting pre-workout:

-1g Agmatine Sulfate
-2g COP
-6-9g Citrulline Malate
-5-8g GMS
-1.5-2.5g ArA
-2g Carnitine Salt of choice (LCLT would be best IMO to recover from the extra inflammation)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should be a sick recomp combo.

As noted if you go with X-factor dose it all pre-workout (4-6 caps) + Carnitine of choice (ALCAR, LCLT, etc.) + GMS.

jsm1289

Awards
what is the best dosing protocol for x-factor on non training days

jsm1289

Awards
really? i never knew that. you only dose it on training days? is that common knowledge ?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
really? i never knew that. you only dose it on training days? is that common knowledge ?
As much common knowledge as to NOT dose them with Omega-3's.

jsm1289

Awards
so is there any training protocol that works best with it? 4 day split, 3 day split etc? thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
so is there any training protocol that works best with it? 4 day split, 3 day split etc? thanks
Whatever works for you, just make sure to add in extra calories to recover properly from the extra inflammation. IMO PHAT by Layne Norton , or perhaps a proper Westside variation would suit this perfectly. It depends mostly on the goals, if you just wanna be a recreational good looking lifter, or if you have some strength or competition goals in mind.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i'm finishing up my anabeta og , erase pro and test powder stack. Is there any issue with jumping right into x-factor/uspray recomp cycle? Trying to recomp after my bulk during said stack and wanted to give that combo a try? ANy hormonal issues or anything i need to be aware of that would warrant delaying the x-factor/urspray?
Seems all of your other questions have been answered, but how were your results on that stack?

jsm1289

Awards
well since you asked.... the anabeta/erase pro /test powder stacked lasted 5 weeks and counting ( erase pro and test powder ran out after 4 weeks i have been using daa since then. i gained about 10 pounds actually, strength gains were decent, squat went up about 15 pounds, bench about 10, deadlift stayed the same but thats for an unrelated point. i gained some fat for sure because i was eating a ton, mostly clean though. overall i would give the stack an A- and definitely plan on using those products in the future. i had decent sex drive increases the first two weeks, random wood and quick recovery in between sessions. that unfortunately subsided around the end of week two. same thing with hunger, i was extremely hungry the first two weeks and then my appetite returned to normal. of course i have no cycle experience to compare it to. i definitely want to incorporate anabeta in future cycles and will be open to suggestions for stronger, ph type products ... but overall i liked my first experience.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well since you asked.... the anabeta/erase pro /test powder stacked lasted 5 weeks and counting ( erase pro and test powder ran out after 4 weeks i have been using daa since then. i gained about 10 pounds actually, strength gains were decent, squat went up about 15 pounds, bench about 10, deadlift stayed the same but thats for an unrelated point. i gained some fat for sure because i was eating a ton, mostly clean though. overall i would give the stack an A- and definitely plan on using those products in the future. i had decent sex drive increases the first two weeks, random wood and quick recovery in between sessions. that unfortunately subsided around the end of week two. same thing with hunger, i was extremely hungry the first two weeks and then my appetite returned to normal. of course i have no cycle experience to compare it to. i definitely want to incorporate anabeta in future cycles and will be open to suggestions for stronger, ph type products ... but overall i liked my first experience.
Wow, overall sounds like you had an excellent run! Thanks for sharing your feedback

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, overall sounds like you had an excellent run! Thanks for sharing your feedback
If you gained ten lbs with this I'd say A+ some people Have oral cycles that compare to that.

jsm1289

Awards
well then i will change my grade to an A+!

I was eating anywhere from 3000-3500 cals a day with around 275 grams of protein, almost no alcohol the entire time and I was doing a westside variation or my best attempt at it. loved the dynamic/speed work for bench and squat, really feel like it helped , especially on cycle

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you gained ten lbs with this I'd say A+ some people Have oral cycles that compare to that.
Very true, some have cycle that DONT even compare to that, lol.