Best Pre-Workout (cheap and effective)
- 12-11-2012, 06:37 PM
- 12-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Heres the actual bottle
Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
04-27-2013, 08:33 PM
I was just looking at totalis. It's not 200mg of CM. You get a 200 GRAM bottle of CM with each purchase that you are suppose to take 8 grams of per serving of Totalis. Here are the Supplement facts:
So it's really not that bad a deal even with the low servings. $29.99 but shipping is ridiculous over there. Still not a bad deal. No prop blends and full doses per serving. I might even try it someday.
04-27-2013, 11:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By liquid in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2010, 06:10 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-17-2007, 08:21 PM
- By canadian champ in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:53 PM
- By pb2xtreme1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-16-2006, 08:52 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 08-02-2005, 11:34 PM