Best Pre-Workout (cheap and effective)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Ignite 2.

It does deliver that's for sure. Big strength gains and some test increases too. Didnt leave me wired either.

2. Hands down the strongest stimulant pre-workout I've ever taken was Maximize V2. I had to really cut back on the serving size. I'm not a stim junkie though.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Hands down the strongest stimulant pre-workout I've ever taken was Maximize V2. I had to really cut back on the serving size. I'm not a stim junkie though.
    This kid is 16 so your recommending some bad stuff for him as much as I like those haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Ignite 2.

It does deliver that's for sure. Big strength gains and some test increases too. Didnt leave me wired either.
    Lol @ recommending a heavily stimmed preworkout with a test booster and built-in AI to a 16 year old...

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    No need to add caffeine pills to any of the listed pre workouts. That will over stimulate you CNS and dehydrate your muscles. Have you tried Epic?? Amazing pumps, vascularity, tastes like a jolly rancher, and you'd have no need to add caffeine pills as it offers plenty of energy.
    A note to your formulator: glycerol needs to be listed as a carbohydrate on the label as per FDA labeling guidelines. Just a heads up.
    •   

6. I am thinking about C4 Extreme, i think i will stay away from The above as it is pretty strong!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Hands down the strongest stimulant pre-workout I've ever taken was Maximize V2. I had to really cut back on the serving size. I'm not a stim junkie though.
    Have you tried muscle marinade? So strong I took about 1.33 scoops and I threw up lol
    PES R&D

8. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post

Have you tried muscle marinade? So strong I took about 1.33 scoops and I threw up lol
    Just to point out for those joining the thread late the OP is 15 or 16 yr old kid.

9. Oops. Forgot to check this members profile and stats....was still picking the sleep outta my eyes this morning when I replied.

I agree, no stims at this age.

10. Cooper each serving is listed as 8 grams total carbohydrates per serving. Are you suggesting it be listed under other ingredients instead of active ingredients?
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

11. This is the label on your website:

12. Heres the actual bottle

Name:  ForumRunner_20121211_151729.png
Views: 199
Size:  211.8 KB
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Looks solid however 200 mg of Citrulline is to low. And 20 servings is a little low IMO. I love the fact how I can't take more than one scoop because it's to much for me. With the old jacked and other concentrated preworkouts id have to take like 3 scoops to feel anything. This is not the case with prodigy

I was just looking at totalis. It's not 200mg of CM. You get a 200 GRAM bottle of CM with each purchase that you are suppose to take 8 grams of per serving of Totalis. Here are the Supplement facts:

Attachment 79778

So it's really not that bad a deal even with the low servings. $29.99 but shipping is ridiculous over there. Still not a bad deal. No prop blends and full doses per serving. I might even try it someday.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Heres the actual bottle

Name:  ForumRunner_20121211_151729.png
Views: 199
Size:  211.8 KB
    nice deal on epic/l-carnitine for $23!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:10 AM
  2. BEST Pre-Workout Product.
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. BEST pre-workout supp EVER!
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27