Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.79%

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81

Jon, unfortunately it doesn't really pan out that way in the real world outside the realm of AM.com where supplement educated smart folk like you and I sojourn regularly. It should be the companies goal to list ingredients for what they are known as in the real world and not in the lab or research field. When I see of all things something like arginine being listed as 2-amino-5-guanidinovaleric acid instead of arginine on a label that makes me think there's window dressing going on. I'm not gonna call it deceitful because I don't know what the intent of PNI had listing it that way since every other product they have seems to have there ingredients listed as what they are in the real world.

We're not gonna see eye to eye and I respect that and with that being said I also respect the time you've invested logging products like prodigy and condense but for you to say who cares well it doesn't make me sound convinced. Btw what does working every single day in a month have to do with any of this ?
    Very respectable comment and I understand completely where your coming from, I just believe if one is going to invest $30 or so on a product they should look up what their buying. But again your 100% when it comes to those noobs who don't tend to look things up. However, I will say that prodigy isn't available at G?C and is only available online. Most people who are noobs would purchase from a click and mortar store like the one I listed above. So the consumer who is purchasing prodigy is most likely a member of AM or another respectable forum who researches their stuff. And when I said working out every day, I meant this product should last you longer than a month since noone works out everyday. Some people only go 3-4 times a week which would mean it would last over a month. But all in all, give the stuff a try. It is IMO the best pre on the market today. I wouldn't of written this whole paragraph of it wasn't lol
    PES R&D

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You're 15.5 years old man; do you really see the need for a pwo? Or know for what purpose you want a pwo? If you must take anything I recommend staying away from DMAA containing products and sway toward low dose if not non-stim performance products. At your age, I see little reason for needing to consume the caffiene equivilent of 2 1/2 red bulls. Not advocating red bull usage pre, just a comparision.

imo focus more on the training; perfecting motor patterns and correcting form before you stim yourself crazy while simaltaneously squatting with knees buckling all over the place.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

At age 16 ( 15.5 isnt an age) I would not feel comfortable recommending anything. However I also remember being 16 years old and not listening to anyone lol. I recall with creatine first hit the market ( yes im old) we all were taking big scoops of powder and drinking Gatorade before football practice no one knew what we were ingesting ( 1996)

If you do end up going for a preworkout look at Hemavol non stim. or Ergopump NMT by ergogenix. Basic creatine, caff, cit mal products that are not overloaded with stims etc.

Ofcourse todays youth is diff than when I was that age we didnt have energy drinks or even good supplements lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I won't recommend a prewo at your age bud. it won't hurt ya if you don't overdo it but it isn't necessary now. There's also no need to stack caffeine with a stimmed prewo. I was 22 when I first took a prewo...4 scoops later of original jack3d...Some of my best workouts are stim free

Like t-bone said- where do your parents stand on this? last thing you need to do is piss them off to where they won't even get ya protein powder

but to answer your question- purus condense. 40 servings for 24$
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Where do Mom and Dad stand on your supplement use?
    My dad lifts along with me. He allows me to take Creatine and Whey protien. And makes sure i know what i am doing and not over dosing. He has been lifting for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    At age 16 ( 15.5 isnt an age) I would not feel comfortable recommending anything. However I also remember being 16 years old and not listening to anyone lol. I recall with creatine first hit the market ( yes im old) we all were taking big scoops of powder and drinking Gatorade before football practice no one knew what we were ingesting ( 1996)

If you do end up going for a preworkout look at Hemavol non stim. or Ergopump NMT by ergogenix. Basic creatine, caff, cit mal products that are not overloaded with stims etc.

Ofcourse todays youth is diff than when I was that age we didnt have energy drinks or even good supplements lol
    I understand. I want to listen hence why i made this thread. DO you believe it i take the pwo safely, it will not hurt me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I won't recommend a prewo at your age bud. it won't hurt ya if you don't overdo it but it isn't necessary now. There's also no need to stack caffeine with a stimmed prewo. I was 22 when I first took a prewo...4 scoops later of original jack3d...Some of my best workouts are stim free

Like t-bone said- where do your parents stand on this? last thing you need to do is piss them off to where they won't even get ya protein powder

but to answer your question- purus condense. 40 servings for 24$
    I see, i answered T-bone's question above. Its christmas time so i decided to ask for some supplements. I will not be angry if i do not get a pwo, its just on the days i do max efforts i like to have a bit more in me.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So the days that you have max efforts you should eat a bit more before working out. Or the day before just load up....Your only "15.5" years old so you can even eat some garbage foods and you should be fine. Food=energy. More food=More energy. Also if you feeling tired, you should try to improve your sleep habits. Lack of sleep, or not enough calories, or both can and will effect you more than you think. At your age I say just keep it simple.
    I understand. I will give it a try for one month and most likely not continue it after wards. Thanks t bone
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

do some research on carbo loading....it's what marathon runners do in prep for a race...the same priciple also applies to your max effort days.

1st.. carbo depletion
    2nd..the day before loading on stuff like spaghetti

thats a simplistic explanation, but there is tons of info available.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

No need to add caffeine pills to any of the listed pre workouts. That will over stimulate you CNS and dehydrate your muscles. Have you tried Epic?? Amazing pumps, vascularity, tastes like a jolly rancher, and you'd have no need to add caffeine pills as it offers plenty of energy.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    No need to add caffeine pills to any of the listed pre workouts. That will over stimulate you CNS and dehydrate your muscles. Have you tried Epic?? Amazing pumps, vascularity, tastes like a jolly rancher, and you'd have no need to add caffeine pills as it offers plenty of energy.
    Great pwo! ConDense as well!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.23%

Did you check the totalis?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

Ignite 2.

It does deliver that's for sure. Big strength gains and some test increases too. Didnt leave me wired either.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

Hands down the strongest stimulant pre-workout I've ever taken was Maximize V2. I had to really cut back on the serving size. I'm not a stim junkie though.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Hands down the strongest stimulant pre-workout I've ever taken was Maximize V2. I had to really cut back on the serving size. I'm not a stim junkie though.
    This kid is 16 so your recommending some bad stuff for him as much as I like those haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Ignite 2.

It does deliver that's for sure. Big strength gains and some test increases too. Didnt leave me wired either.
    Lol @ recommending a heavily stimmed preworkout with a test booster and built-in AI to a 16 year old...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

A note to your formulator: glycerol needs to be listed as a carbohydrate on the label as per FDA labeling guidelines. Just a heads up.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

I am thinking about C4 Extreme, i think i will stay away from The above as it is pretty strong!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Have you tried muscle marinade? So strong I took about 1.33 scoops and I threw up lol
    PES R&D
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.39%

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post

Have you tried muscle marinade? So strong I took about 1.33 scoops and I threw up lol
    Just to point out for those joining the thread late the OP is 15 or 16 yr old kid.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

Oops. Forgot to check this members profile and stats....was still picking the sleep outta my eyes this morning when I replied.

I agree, no stims at this age.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

Cooper each serving is listed as 8 grams total carbohydrates per serving. Are you suggesting it be listed under other ingredients instead of active ingredients?
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

This is the label on your website:
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

Heres the actual bottle

Name:  ForumRunner_20121211_151729.png
Views: 176
Size:  211.8 KB
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Looks solid however 200 mg of Citrulline is to low. And 20 servings is a little low IMO. I love the fact how I can't take more than one scoop because it's to much for me. With the old jacked and other concentrated preworkouts id have to take like 3 scoops to feel anything. This is not the case with prodigy

I was just looking at totalis. It's not 200mg of CM. You get a 200 GRAM bottle of CM with each purchase that you are suppose to take 8 grams of per serving of Totalis. Here are the Supplement facts:

Attachment 79778

So it's really not that bad a deal even with the low servings. $29.99 but shipping is ridiculous over there. Still not a bad deal. No prop blends and full doses per serving. I might even try it someday.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Heres the actual bottle

Name:  ForumRunner_20121211_151729.png
Views: 176
Size:  211.8 KB
    nice deal on epic/l-carnitine for $23!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 06:10 AM
  2. BEST Pre-Workout Product.
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 08:21 PM
  3. BEST pre-workout supp EVER!
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:53 PM
  4. best pre-workout stack?