How does this look for upcoming stack

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Finaflex andro with crea-trona. Haven't had much success with past test boosters(Pink Magic, Beast Super Test) so gonna give this a go. PCT will be Revolution Black

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Andro is not a test booster its a pro hormone. Whole different animal boss. What's your stats as in age and weight.? Off the top I can recommend a test base as in a Ph that converts directly to test. 4 dhea products are solid in that regard. It will keep sides at bay like lethargy and libido loss.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
26 and 148lbs. Never taken or even considered taking a ph before until now. Been stuck at this weight for a while now and kind of hitting a plateau at the gym. Did a little bit of research on this and looks to be safe with little to no sides if taken correctly.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any kind of ph/designer steroid should be researched more than "a little." If you have to ask questions about how to use the product you have not done the necessary research.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Sorry my apology. I know I'm pretty uneducated when it comes down to that stuff...I just figured I could get some help from you guys here in the forums that have a lot of respected knowledge. I just don't know if I'm too young for it. Thanks again guys

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Sorry my apology. I know I'm pretty uneducated when it comes down to that stuff...I just figured I could get some help from you guys here in the forums that have a lot of respected knowledge. I just don't know if I'm too young for it. Thanks again guys
I sent you a pm.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
26 isn't too young 148 seems light. How tall are you?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals, man? If you're looking to add mass, I'd suggest learning to eat enough to create new size before dabbling in hormonals. It would really suck to have a great, fun run and then lose all of your hard earned gains because you weren't able to support the new mass. JM Blakely's "Big Boys Menu Plan" lays out the mentality and has some helpful tips as well.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
26 and 148lbs. Never taken or even considered taking a ph before until now. Been stuck at this weight for a while now and kind of hitting a plateau at the gym. Did a little bit of research on this and looks to be safe with little to no sides if taken correctly.
yes, you are correct here.
the products you mention are safe when used as directed, sides are in fact minimal if at all.
at 26, you are developed fully, and it is entirely fine for you to consider these products.
we also have a great group of reps who are more than happy to guide you during your usage, and answer any questions you have.
for direct Finaflex interaction, check out our very own section of the forum..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I'm really just looking to add some size...15-20lbs. My metabolism is so high that its so hard for me to keep the weigh I gain. I'm not one to do a lot of cardio other than walking. I would just love to have about 15 lbs stick.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
15-20 would take time for maintainable gains