Looking for a new Anabolic supplement! Help

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm looking for a new anabolic/test booster/prohormone supplement! Trying to get the most hardcore product possible while staying "All Natural", meanin no Roids. Help me out here!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So, I'm looking for a new anabolic/test booster/prohormone supplement! Trying to get the most hardcore product possible while staying "All Natural", meanin no Roids. Help me out here!
i will help you out..
what you ask is kinda skewed friend.
a prohormone is also a steroid..
and - what is "hardcore"??

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna stay natural taking prohormones.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you obviously are misled or confused. test boosters and prohormones are not the same thing. PHs are not natural. Test boosters are. if you want the most hardcore PH, superdrol is where its at. for a test booster? many many options. no clear cut winner. everybody likes something different, although we can all agree DAA is the cheapest and most effective

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If a natural bodybuilder does a steroid in the woods with no one around is he natural?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS X-Gels (will be back soon:D), PES Anabeta, Prototype Ur Spray, among others...

Like everyone else said prohormones are steroids.

- Valdez

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
If a natural bodybuilder does a steroid in the woods with no one around is he natural?

As long as it isn't detected!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Basically I'm looking for the absolute strongest thing that will give me the most muscle increase without the need for PCTs and testicular shrinkage. Legal or illegal, doesn't matter. Trying to avoid side effects

00S4Boy

Awards
Basically I'm looking for the absolute strongest thing that will give me the most muscle increase without the need for PCTs and testicular shrinkage. Legal or illegal, doesn't matter. Trying to avoid side effects
Eatadrol and Liftobolan would be the places to start.

Nothing is going to give you gains without effort, eat clean train hard, rest well. Even pinning test you still gotta push yourself hard and consistently and rest otherwise you will hurt yourself.

First off start with a base wellness supp stack Multi, Fish Oil, Creatine, beta alanine, Preworkout, Protein. The biggest key there is going to be the preworkout it will help you push yourself in the gym while the rest will help your body follow. Train for a hard 6 months to a year, get to the point where the weight goes from easy to move to where adding 5-10 pounds makes it not moveable. When you've plateaued that's when you'll see benefit from test boosters but until you are there all you will be doing is pissing money out the window, they won't help you get there faster, they won't help you immediately break through that plateau when you hit it they won't have a noticeable effect aside from placebo until you've maxed yourself out.

Also forget about prohormones, would you smoke crack? I don't think so, doing a prohormone is like buying cocaine and letting your body freebase it into crack. They are steroids, they are dangerous to your endocrine system, they are toxic to your liver, they may be legal to obtain but you need illegal substances known as S.E.R.M.'s to prevent estrogen in your body from causing you to grow tits and get fat when you stop prohormones, not to mention a whole regimen cycle products to help with the toxicity and post cycle products help your body get back to normal, and there is always the risk that your body might say F U and your testicles stop working no matter what.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're straight looking to bulk up, check out Anabeta (or anabeta elite), and throw DAA in the mix. That stack is magic for me when it comes to natty gains.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
If you're straight looking to bulk up, check out Anabeta (or anabeta elite), and throw DAA in the mix. That stack is magic for me when it comes to natty gains.
Just read the reviews, seems pretty legit, I'll try it as soon as my new acne treatment kicks in (Sns Inhibit-P). I don't wanna try anything new, especially DAA until I get that all cleared up.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Eatadrol and Liftobolan would be the places to start.

Nothing is going to give you gains without effort, eat clean train hard, rest well. Even pinning test you still gotta push yourself hard and consistently and rest otherwise you will hurt yourself.

First off start with a base wellness supp stack Multi, Fish Oil, Creatine, beta alanine, Preworkout, Protein. The biggest key there is going to be the preworkout it will help you push yourself in the gym while the rest will help your body follow. Train for a hard 6 months to a year, get to the point where the weight goes from easy to move to where adding 5-10 pounds makes it not moveable. When you've plateaued that's when you'll see benefit from test boosters but until you are there all you will be doing is pissing money out the window, they won't help you get there faster, they won't help you immediately break through that plateau when you hit it they won't have a noticeable effect aside from placebo until you've maxed yourself out.

Also forget about prohormones, would you smoke crack? I don't think so, doing a prohormone is like buying cocaine and letting your body freebase it into crack. They are steroids, they are dangerous to your endocrine system, they are toxic to your liver, they may be legal to obtain but you need illegal substances known as S.E.R.M.'s to prevent estrogen in your body from causing you to grow tits and get fat when you stop prohormones, not to mention a whole regimen cycle products to help with the toxicity and post cycle products help your body get back to normal, and there is always the risk that your body might say F U and your testicles stop working no matter what.
Can't find those two that you mentioned anywhere! Do you have a link so I can check em out?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't find those two that you mentioned anywhere! Do you have a link so I can check em out?
Lol, he's messing with you. He's saying eat more and train hard.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
erase pro, and x-factor i wish i liked daa as much as the people on here do maybe ill try it again some day considering how cheap it is

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Lol, he's messing with you. He's saying eat more and train hard.
I'm pretty sure if I ate anymore I'd be 300 pounds with 50% bodyfat. I eat as much as I possibly can without gaining significant amounts of fat.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Eatadrol and Liftobolan
nice. :clap2:

I'll try it as soon as my new acne treatment kicks in (Sns Inhibit-P).
inhibit-P for your acne huh...

I'm pretty sure if I ate anymore I'd be 300 pounds with 50% bodyfat. I eat as much as I possibly can without gaining significant amounts of fat.
you are 5-7 and 172lbs.
you want something hardcore??
hardest of the hardcore shyte is right here...............

food.
it's everything you want it to be....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice. :clap2:

inhibit-P for your acne huh...

you are 5-7 and 172lbs.
you want something hardcore??
hardest of the hardcore shyte is right here...............

food.
it's everything you want it to be....
While eating is good I think in general one should Not adhere to the food pyramid. It's rather pathetic to say a majority of your diet should come from grains. Yuck.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
While eating is good I think in general one should Not adhere to the food pyramid. It's rather pathetic to say a majority of your diet should come from grains. Yuck.
oh aren't we literal this morning.... :bigeyes:

of course the food pyramid was a flawed design from the days of disco.

the gif presented the idea of FOOD adequately, i thought.

:|

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Well if this guy googled eatadrol and liftobolan he may take it to literally. Just sayin
indeed, i stand corrected.

:sigh:

fyi - the food pyramid looks better like this:
(except move the sweets up there with the breads)

amidoinitrite?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this food pyramid sucks is it from the 70s?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
eish. :frustrate:

do you like this one better because it is newer??

c'mon guys - all food pyramids, propagated by the US GOV, are ridiculous and inadequate for the athlete/bb'er.
the point was, solely, to learn how to eat.

OP, no - do not learn your dietary discretion from any food pyramid. k?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to look at it as more of a waffle house. Amirite?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In terms of supplemental anabolism, X-factor and Patented Anabolic come to mind.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well diet will always be key, once there is a tight grasp on that there are some solid options. A natural anabolic a lot of guys are seeing some awesome recomping (build muscle & losing fat) in their 30day runs with Usplabs Patented Anabolic

Check out some logs on here....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...-anabolic.html

You can also visit www.usplabsdirect.com for more info. Its not available just yet buuuuuut make sure you sign up for the inner circle, it's free and there should be a killer deal when PA is released here shortly! You can only get the promo prices if you're an inner circle member.