To Anabeta or Not Anabeta?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well hello everyone! Long time no see. Used to be kinda active here but then had too much work going on and had to step away for a good 4 months, which also led me to not be as active as I would have hoped to, which therefore made me gain a few lbs that now I have to get rid of...

So for starters: the goal is to cut the fat, without losing too much muscle - aren't we all?. 6'4'', 235lbs, about 19% of BF now. Looking to get to the 11% mark by february or so.

The background: I follow the Leangains approach, eat between 1PM and 7PM, fast the rest of the day. My maintenance is around 3700 calories a day, so I go 3200 on cardio days, 3800 on workout days. On cardio days, diet consists mostly of fats, proteins, with very little carbs, most coming from nuts and green veggies. Workout days, lean protein, lots of it, veggies, an oat meal in the middle of the day and then dinner loaded with black beans, veggies and lean meat. I have quit drinking for the time being, going to skip the booze during christmas and new years, lord help me.... So the diet is in check.

Workout: I follow a 4 day split Doggcrapp training now. So got my ABC in check. I also do fasted cardio at least 4x a week, loading on BCAAs and Glutamine before and after the workout. The before BCAA is a 4:1:1 split and then a 1:1:1 after, about 4g before, 4g after. Usually a middle of the road resistance on the cardio. Not too light, not too heavy, for about an hour each of those 4x a week in the morning, and then occasionally one after working out, weekends sometimes.

So on to the questions! Since I was slow moving in the gym for the last 4 months, I would take my self-given monthly allowance and stock on some supps since I know it's useless to take them if you're not giving 100% in the gym, I only kept the staples such as fish oil, multi, potassium, etc during that time. So here's where we are now:

-Fish Oil - 2x a day, 10g total
-Multi 1x a day
-Life Support 2x a day
-Glucosamine MSM etc for joints 3x a day
-Potassium 2x a day
-Chromium, ALA and DCP before meals
-Forsokli 95% 2x a day with meals
-BCAA in the morning
-Alphamine: 2 scoops in the morning before fasted cardio, 1 scoop before lunch.
-L-Carnitine: 2g before morning workout. 2g before lunch
-DAA along the Alphamine and BCAA in the morning
-Erase 2x a day
-Bulbine as recommended
-Vitamin C - 4g - 6g a day throughout the day
-ZMA and Melatonin before bed at night

That's me right now. So you see, a little bit of everything to complement my diet and training, help on recovery, etc.

So on to the question (s):
- Any suggestions on changing the pattern which I take my supps? Remove any?
- Anabeta... I have 2 bottles of OG Anabeta and 1 Bottle of Anabeta Elite. Should I pop these bad boys in as well? Keep in mind, cutting, not bulking. Last time I ran AB I was starving all the time, don't know how it is going to fly with Leangains. Also, wasn't sure I would be able to hit my caloric goals while taking it and I really need to cut the fat I got during this time.

Thinking about starting myself a log to keep me going and motivated.

Anyways, appreciate any and all input. Thanks! Feels great to be back.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Well hello everyone! Long time no see. Used to be kinda active here but then had too much work going on and had to step away for a good 4 months, which also led me to not be as active as I would have hoped to, which therefore made me gain a few lbs that now I have to get rid of...

So for starters: the goal is to cut the fat, without losing too much muscle - aren't we all?. 6'4'', 235lbs, about 19% of BF now. Looking to get to the 11% mark by february or so.

The background: I follow the Leangains approach, eat between 1PM and 7PM, fast the rest of the day. My maintenance is around 3700 calories a day, so I go 3200 on cardio days, 3800 on workout days. On cardio days, diet consists mostly of fats, proteins, with very little carbs, most coming from nuts and green veggies. Workout days, lean protein, lots of it, veggies, an oat meal in the middle of the day and then dinner loaded with black beans, veggies and lean meat. I have quit drinking for the time being, going to skip the booze during christmas and new years, lord help me.... So the diet is in check.

Workout: I follow a 4 day split Doggcrapp training now. So got my ABC in check. I also do fasted cardio at least 4x a week, loading on BCAAs and Glutamine before and after the workout. The before BCAA is a 4:1:1 split and then a 1:1:1 after, about 4g before, 4g after. Usually a middle of the road resistance on the cardio. Not too light, not too heavy, for about an hour each of those 4x a week in the morning, and then occasionally one after working out, weekends sometimes.

So on to the questions! Since I was slow moving in the gym for the last 4 months, I would take my self-given monthly allowance and stock on some supps since I know it's useless to take them if you're not giving 100% in the gym, I only kept the staples such as fish oil, multi, potassium, etc during that time. So here's where we are now:

-Multi 1x a day
-Life Support 2x a day
-Potassium 2x a day
-BCAA in the morning
-Erase 2x a day
-Bulbine as recommended

That's me right now. So you see, a little bit of everything to complement my diet and training, help on recovery, etc.

- Anabeta... I have 2 bottles of OG Anabeta and 1 Bottle of Anabeta Elite. Should I pop these bad boys in as well? Keep in mind, cutting, not bulking. Last time I ran AB I was starving all the time, don't know how it is going to fly with Leangains. Also, wasn't sure I would be able to hit my caloric goals while taking it and I really need to cut the fat I got during this time.

Since you're already taking 95% forskolin you may want to just go with OG AnaBeta instead of ABE if you decide to add one. Aside from that I would say that if you are going to run Bulbine, then leave out the Erase and DAA, or if you are going to run Erase and DAA then leave out the Bulbine. Bulbine and DAA both boost test and Bulbine and Erase both lower estrogen. Aside from that it looks good. An optional add on would be something for joint support just in case the Erase causes you any joint discomfort. Good luck and have fun.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you're already taking 95% forskolin you may want to just go with OG AnaBeta instead of ABE if you decide to add one. Aside from that I would say that if you are going to run Bulbine, then leave out the Erase and DAA, or if you are going to run Erase and DAA then leave out the Bulbine. Bulbine and DAA both boost test and Bulbine and Erase both lower estrogen. Aside from that it looks good. An optional add on would be something for joint support just in case the Erase causes you any joint discomfort. Good luck and have fun.
i concur. good post.

you could add something like HGHup. i love taking HGHup for 8 weeks when cutting. has yet to disappoint me.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Multi 1x a day
-Life Support 2x a day
-Potassium 2x a day
-BCAA in the morning
-Erase 2x a day
-Bulbine as recommended

Bla!!!! How have you been my friend?!

Toss in OG like hsk said since Elite has Forskolin...

How are you liking the Bulbine brother? And HOLY **** that's a lot of pills lmao!

- Valdez

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Bla!!!! How have you been my friend?!

Toss in OG like hsk said since Elite has Forskolin...

How are you liking the Bulbine brother? And HOLY **** that's a lot of pills lmao!

- Valdez

Been good, finally done with all the work!

So, the AB won't hamper much with making me eat too much?

I thus far really like Bulbine, I've only been taking a couple a day despite being 235. It gives me quite the rush, I feel really focused and energetic, didn't expect that to be completely honest but I enjoy it, been taking one before working out and it has been great. I've been taking 3x Erase, but I'm thinking of dropping to 2, it usually makes my joints dry and thus all the Fish Oil and Join support. Is it just a waste to take the two (three I guess if you count in the morning DAA) together then or is there a negative effect?

I'll start trying the Anabeta and take the 2 before training and 2 after training, OG style, hopefully it won't make me starve like crazy. And will look into the HGHup. Is that before bed R1balla??

And tell me about it... It's a fckton of pills, I just kept gathering them away, my pantry just looks ridiculous right now, figured I would take the time and go all out and quit drinking to see full on results from everything, instead of trying to just counter balance it with weekend drinking.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta, erase and DAA shouldn't counteract each other...

Hmmm... That's awesome about the Bulbine :D sounds like a winner! I haven't had the chance to try it yet but in thinking I HAVE to, right?!

Glad to have you back bro

- Valdez

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people like different things. the suggested dosage is (i think) 2 caps pre workout 3 caps at night but many people run it all 5 at night (including myself).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people like different things. the suggested dosage is (i think) 2 caps pre workout 3 caps at night but many people run it all 5 at night (including myself).
2 pre/2 post
1/1/1/1 on off days.
No need for more then 4 caps/day IMO

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy pills lol but to reiterate what everyone else has said...anabeta would be a great addition. I had 2 bottles and ended up poppin 6 on workout days towards the end. not sure if I felt much of a difference with 6 or not

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
holy pills lol but to reiterate what everyone else has said...anabeta would be a great addition. I had 2 bottles and ended up poppin 6 on workout days towards the end. not sure if I felt much of a difference with 6 or not
Most don't notice the difference, I'm back on anabeta tomorrow!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta + giant tub of the preworkout.....it's all I asked Josh for Christmas
I think my heart just missed a few beats after seeing "giant tub of the preworkout".

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like 6 pills consistently, I notice a marked increase in effect over 4 pills. Of course that's after consistent usage, ive probably developed a bit of an immunity to it, lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose all 4 pre workout....u won't ever change the dosage timing again

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I've never tried that. I like the idea of spacing it out at least a little for a more lasting effect.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i space it out on OFF days. 1 cap every 4 hours or so. my sweet spot is 3 pre workout 1 post with carbs

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i space it out on OFF days. 1 cap every 4 hours or so. my sweet spot is 3 pre workout 1 post with carbs
I usually do 2AM/2PM

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done that...don't do all 4 pre workout. No need for that. Better to spread em out with carb meals. Or 2 pre/2 post. 1/1/1/1 off days with meals

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love ABE and I like dosing it 2 pre-workout with a meal and 2 pre-bedtime with a meal. When I take the 2 before bedtime I wake up feeling and looking hella ripped and vascular.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love ABE and I like dosing it 2 pre-workout with a meal and 2 pre-bedtime with a meal. When I take the 2 before bedtime I wake up feeling and looking hella ripped and vascular.
Hell yeah....adding anabeta to your PCT?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Steve_W

Awards
Gonna give ABE a go after I'm done with Alphamine, question though, how potent are the cortisol reduction effects? I'm crazy estrogen sensitive, any estrogen suppression hurts the hell out of my knees and similar thing when I was using Lean Xtreme, though not as bad as any estrogen suppresion. So wondering how potent it is at reducing cortisol?

Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna give ABE a go after I'm done with Alphamine, question though, how potent are the cortisol reduction effects? I'm crazy estrogen sensitive, any estrogen suppression hurts the hell out of my knees and similar thing when I was using Lean Xtreme, though not as bad as any estrogen suppresion. So wondering how potent it is at reducing cortisol?

Thanks
You shouldn't have any issue with the cortisol control in it. It is an added benefit and I did notice some tightening but nothing that would cause any issue for you. Nothing near as harsh on joints as a product like EPRO but I always run a product like super cissus just incase.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still have not tried this product. It is for sure on my near future purchase list.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have not tried this product. It is for sure on my near future purchase list.
Get out of here with your hate speech. I have already reprimanded you once for not trying AnaBeta yet.

You disgust me!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
It's fairly potent, however joint pain has never been reported from even the most sensitive users. I would say you're fine to give it a run!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get out of here with your hate speech. I have already reprimanded you once for not trying AnaBeta yet.

You disgust me!
hahahaha! This will get fixed soon! ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta is great for bulking. Appetite, and consequently strength, rises quite dramatically.

domore

Awards
I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.

OG Anabeta
DopaDex
I3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)

and just some minerals:

Zinc
Magnesium
Selenium

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.OG AnabetaDopaDexI3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)and just some minerals:ZincMagnesiumSelenium
Looks like a solid stack to me, let us know when you start!

domore

Awards
so like one week!
Haha, touche. I didn't realize it was the ninth already! I need to pick up some I3C first. I wanted to pick it up from BCS Labs, but I think it has been discontinued. Should I go with Swanson/NOW/Vitacost?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.

OG Anabeta
DopaDex
I3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)

and just some minerals:

Zinc
Magnesium
Selenium
Great stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im tired of hearing "soon"! we want it now!!! i guess greatness takes time.... :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I like 2 AM 2 PM

Send [email protected] an email with your addy for the 1 week samples...I have a few left
I have been STARVING now... Leangains is HARD with Anabeta, but my first meal is a monster of a meal now. Hopefully I'm not fking myself up during this cut with the extra food, but can't imagine I would considering the amount of cardio and workout I have been doing. But as I expected, this has been a huge change.

I have been dosing 1 before lunch, 2 before workout, 1 after workout/before dinner. No complaints thus far, aside from the extreme hunger that I have to psychologically battle everyday.

Noticing some good recomp results already too, the not drinking, 6x a week in the gym really make a difference.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, damn, I quoted the wrong post... hahaha

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I have been STARVING now... Leangains is HARD with Anabeta, but my first meal is a monster of a meal now. Hopefully I'm not fking myself up during this cut with the extra food, but can't imagine I would considering the amount of cardio and workout I have been doing. But as I expected, this has been a huge change.

I have been dosing 1 before lunch, 2 before workout, 1 after workout/before dinner. No complaints thus far, aside from the extreme hunger that I have to psychologically battle everyday.

Noticing some good recomp results already too, the not drinking, 6x a week in the gym really make a difference.
In my experience, as long as I keep the calories as clean as possible, AnaBeta usually ends up leaning me out while adding lean mass. I will also note that I feel slightly less guilty having a cheat meal or eating a little dirtier while on AnaBeta as it seems to minimize the damage from this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my experience, as long as I keep the calories as clean as possible, AnaBeta usually ends up leaning me out while adding lean mass. I will also note that I feel slightly less guilty having a cheat meal or eating a little dirtier while on AnaBeta as it seems to minimize the damage from this.

You last sentence is the reason I bought this lol.. :p waiting for it to get here!