1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    So anabeta is a test booster?
    From my understanding the only really proven test booster is DAA.

Things like Triazole and Erase raise test due to preventing test from being converted into estrogen, so they boost it in a sense.

I would also kind of bulk Anabeta/Anabeta Elite/APE/Bioforge/X-Factor as anabolic agents of a sort not test boosters(x factor lightly it's more a pro inflammatory shown to help anabolism).

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    So anabeta is a test booster?
    AnaBeta is an anabolic...when we released AnaBeta the ingredient had only been studied for its anabolic properties. Most herbals out there usually dose a test booster at the human equivalent dose, or worse, below the HED.

AnaBeta is formulated at 4x greater than the studied human equivalent dose! Because we tested this ingredient rigorously and released a product dosed for results in the real world, not just on paper.

A few months ago, a highly regarded journal published a study showing AnaBeta's ingredient also has testosterone increasing properties.

http://www.ergo-log.com/spanish-cham...t-booster.html
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    AnaBeta is an anabolic...when we released AnaBeta the ingredient had only been studied for its anabolic properties. Most herbals out there usually dose a test booster at the human equivalent dose, or worse, below the HED.

AnaBeta is formulated at 4x greater than the studied human equivalent dose! Because we tested this ingredient rigorously and released a product dosed for results in the real world, not just on paper.

A few months ago, a highly regarded journal published a study showing AnaBeta's ingredient also has testosterone increasing properties.

Spanish chamomile, the herbal T-booster for bodybuilders

Well that is my thing. My test level is already too high and I'm trying to stay off of test booster to help my recovery and don't know what to do.

Edit: I had seen studies saying what you mentioned couple of days ago but I was still confused. Didn't want you to think that I didn't do my research but I just didn't know if this was like DAA or like something a long lines of Osta (without being a SERM).
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. To cheese or not to cheese?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:02 PM
  3. to extend or not to extend?
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info