To Anabeta or Not Anabeta?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Gonna give ABE a go after I'm done with Alphamine, question though, how potent are the cortisol reduction effects? I'm crazy estrogen sensitive, any estrogen suppression hurts the hell out of my knees and similar thing when I was using Lean Xtreme, though not as bad as any estrogen suppresion. So wondering how potent it is at reducing cortisol?

    Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W
    Gonna give ABE a go after I'm done with Alphamine, question though, how potent are the cortisol reduction effects? I'm crazy estrogen sensitive, any estrogen suppression hurts the hell out of my knees and similar thing when I was using Lean Xtreme, though not as bad as any estrogen suppresion. So wondering how potent it is at reducing cortisol?

    Thanks
    You shouldn't have any issue with the cortisol control in it. It is an added benefit and I did notice some tightening but nothing that would cause any issue for you. Nothing near as harsh on joints as a product like EPRO but I always run a product like super cissus just incase.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. I still have not tried this product. It is for sure on my near future purchase list.
    I'm Back...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I still have not tried this product. It is for sure on my near future purchase list.
    Get out of here with your hate speech. I have already reprimanded you once for not trying AnaBeta yet.

    You disgust me!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Gonna give ABE a go after I'm done with Alphamine, question though, how potent are the cortisol reduction effects? I'm crazy estrogen sensitive, any estrogen suppression hurts the hell out of my knees and similar thing when I was using Lean Xtreme, though not as bad as any estrogen suppresion. So wondering how potent it is at reducing cortisol?

    Thanks
    It's fairly potent, however joint pain has never been reported from even the most sensitive users. I would say you're fine to give it a run!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Get out of here with your hate speech. I have already reprimanded you once for not trying AnaBeta yet.

    You disgust me!
    hahahaha! This will get fixed soon!
    I'm Back...

  7. Anabeta is great for bulking. Appetite, and consequently strength, rises quite dramatically.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I still have not tried this product. It is for sure on my near future purchase list.
    seriously missing out
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.

    OG Anabeta
    DopaDex
    I3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)

    and just some minerals:

    Zinc
    Magnesium
    Selenium

  10. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.OG AnabetaDopaDexI3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)and just some minerals:ZincMagnesiumSelenium
    Looks like a solid stack to me, let us know when you start!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Looks like a solid stack to me, let us know when you start!
    Will do.

    I'll probably stack mid-December sometime.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Will do.

    I'll probably stack mid-December sometime.

    so like one week!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    so like one week!
    Haha, touche. I didn't realize it was the ninth already! I need to pick up some I3C first. I wanted to pick it up from BCS Labs, but I think it has been discontinued. Should I go with Swanson/NOW/Vitacost?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I have a nice stack based around OG Anabeta planned for the near future.

    OG Anabeta
    DopaDex
    I3C (For conversion to healthy estrogen and general health, not reduction in estrogen)

    and just some minerals:

    Zinc
    Magnesium
    Selenium
    Great stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great stack
    I could make it one better with that PES pre-workout.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I could make it one better with that PES pre-workout.
    Soon my friend,...soon
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. im tired of hearing "soon"! we want it now!!! i guess greatness takes time....
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im tired of hearing "soon"! we want it now!!! i guess greatness takes time....
    NO PRE FOR YOU!

    Next...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Soon my friend,...soon
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im tired of hearing "soon"! we want it now!!! i guess greatness takes time....
    Yeah, we want it NAOW.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    NO PRE FOR YOU!

    Next...
    Edit above post: I'll patiently wait.

  21. I have been STARVING now... Leangains is HARD with Anabeta, but my first meal is a monster of a meal now. Hopefully I'm not fking myself up during this cut with the extra food, but can't imagine I would considering the amount of cardio and workout I have been doing. But as I expected, this has been a huge change.

    I have been dosing 1 before lunch, 2 before workout, 1 after workout/before dinner. No complaints thus far, aside from the extreme hunger that I have to psychologically battle everyday.

    Noticing some good recomp results already too, the not drinking, 6x a week in the gym really make a difference.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  22. Well, damn, I quoted the wrong post... hahaha
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I have been STARVING now... Leangains is HARD with Anabeta, but my first meal is a monster of a meal now. Hopefully I'm not fking myself up during this cut with the extra food, but can't imagine I would considering the amount of cardio and workout I have been doing. But as I expected, this has been a huge change.

    I have been dosing 1 before lunch, 2 before workout, 1 after workout/before dinner. No complaints thus far, aside from the extreme hunger that I have to psychologically battle everyday.

    Noticing some good recomp results already too, the not drinking, 6x a week in the gym really make a difference.
    In my experience, as long as I keep the calories as clean as possible, AnaBeta usually ends up leaning me out while adding lean mass. I will also note that I feel slightly less guilty having a cheat meal or eating a little dirtier while on AnaBeta as it seems to minimize the damage from this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    In my experience, as long as I keep the calories as clean as possible, AnaBeta usually ends up leaning me out while adding lean mass. I will also note that I feel slightly less guilty having a cheat meal or eating a little dirtier while on AnaBeta as it seems to minimize the damage from this.

    You last sentence is the reason I bought this lol.. :P waiting for it to get here!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. To cheese or not to cheese?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:02 PM
  3. to extend or not to extend?
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:59 PM
  4. To Stretch or Not to Stretch You be the Judge
    By DarCSA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 07:14 AM
Log in
Log in