for Prometheus Rising, XFactor Original, Glycergrow and Bioforge

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Right now this is how my dosing looks, I was wondering if there is anything I should know regarding when to take these supplements.

Upon rising - 4 BFv3

30mins before lunch - 3 PR

Pre workout - 4 XFO and 3 scoops of Glycergrow

Postworkout - Protein shake and 10G creatine

30mins before dinner - 3 PR

Does PR have to be taken on an empty stomach? Same thing with BFv3. I workout sometimes first thing in the morning before breakfast so I would be taking xfo and GG first then 2 BFv3/3PR before lunch and the same thing before dinner to have it more spread out.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your dosing looks fine either way. I would take all the PR at once, but you can spread it out especially if the forskolin bothers your stomach.

Bioforge is best taken on an empty stomach but as long as you take it 30 minutes before your dinner you should be fine splitting the dose.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
So there's no problems taking 6 PR and 4 BFv3 all at once in the morning? I just did it so lets hope so

Any recommendations as to how many carbs should be eaten while on this stack? I'm full bulk mode for 50 more days (when xfactorO and bioforge runs out.)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So there's no problems taking 6 PR and 4 BFv3 all at once in the morning? I just did it so lets hope so

Any recommendations as to how many carbs should be eaten while on this stack? I'm full bulk mode for 50 more days (when xfactorO and bioforge runs out.)
Should be no problem doing that.

The CHO intake will depend on your tolerance and what your total caloric intake needs to be to gain.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
That's a lot of products. I would opt out of taking 2 test-boosters. Take og. PR or Bioforge for your stack. Adding too many test-boosters or even more products will cause you to reach the line of diminishing returns.

I like the PR timing man. Sounds like a solid stack minus a t-booster.

neddo

neddo

Awards
That's a lot of products. I would opt out of taking 2 test-boosters. Take og. PR or Bioforge for your stack. Adding too many test-boosters or even more products will cause you to reach the line of diminishing returns.

I was going to mimic this; both of your t-boosters are studs in and of themselves so I'd ride one out and save the next for a subsequent run.

If you stick with PR (or continue both), I personally prefer all 6 pre-breakfast but you can certainly break them up for better agmatine/forskolin separation.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I was going to mimic this; both of your t-boosters are studs in and of themselves so I'd ride one out and save the next for a subsequent run.

If you stick with PR (or continue both), I personally prefer all 6 pre-breakfast but you can certainly break them up for better agmatine/forskolin separation.

These guys nailed it. I just don't see you getting much addition (if any) benefit for using the two at the same time.