- 12-06-2012, 10:25 AM
I always wanted to try ArA and the molecular nutrition product is the one of reference. I'm more lean to consider the OG without Omega3.
BUT.... There is SNS X-GEL and SNS is my preferred brand.
But I know there are many posts explaining the 250mg 40% ArA content in the supplement and the comparision with the Molecular Nutrition content.
BUT sincerely I have not understand the REAL content on both supplements.
Can someone esxplain me the 250mg 40% content (I saw sometimes a 100mg label specs and sometimes 250mg)
I'd like to buy the SNS instead the Molecular Nutriution origilal but if at least they sahre the same content.
on original I can find 3 differend descriptions:
1) Arachidonic Acid (Arasyn)-40% Arachidonic Acid in a proprietary Fatty Acid/Oil Blend 250.0 mg
2) Arachidonic Acid (ARASYN) 250mg
3) Arachidonic Acid (40%) (ARASYN) 250mg
Thanks for clarify
- 12-06-2012, 10:30 AM
- 12-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Is the latest version out yet? And when available at NP? Id like to see a 200cp bottle. NP never has stock of xfactor.
12-06-2012, 02:39 PM
10 X gels = 4 X factor pills.
No timeline on re-releasing X Gels yet. Can't wait until it comes out though
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
12-06-2012, 02:39 PM
12-06-2012, 03:31 PM
12-06-2012, 11:26 PM
12-07-2012, 03:09 AM
12-13-2012, 03:53 PM
ETA possibly? Just wondering because I plan on running Ara soon and since... I guess I like SNS products so much, would like to use their X-Gels for my run.
PEScience Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderInstagram: kylebayne23
12-13-2012, 04:07 PM
12-13-2012, 05:00 PM
12-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mw1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 76Last Post: 12-08-2012, 07:51 PM
- By uubiduu in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:38 AM
- By Evan666 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 127Last Post: 10-09-2012, 02:41 AM
- By Dewey99 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 55Last Post: 08-15-2012, 07:46 PM
- By saggy321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-06-2012, 05:18 AM