Bulbine - We're bing ripped off, apparently

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. cost ratio is through the roof if you think about dosing correctly. If you dose as per the packet, it last 15 days which is terrible. Just grab a supply, SNS or other (ive got MAtrix 100%) and then play with the dosage - luckily it shows immediately, like DAA, you feel it. OTher t-boosters you dont feel for 3 weeks. This makes it easy to find your sweet spot.

2. When I return from TDY ill scan my results. Take it for what its worth.

My labs pulled in July showed a total T 330 ( yes I have been seen by an endo for the last 1.5 yrs due to thyroid etc) week 4 of Ergotest which contains prolensis my December blood work was total T 476. This is the 2nd cycle this yr in which an elevation in T levels was attributed to ergotest. As I said take it as you will. but other than Triazole and even free test a few years back these are the few that shown an increase. I'm glad to see others using products with bulbine in it and having great results.
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post

Erase your libido drops a bit and your joints hurt on 3 a day, taper back to 2 for the sweet spot, for my body.
    When I took Erase paired with DAA, I only took 2 caps of Erase per day. I wanted it to last longer and not be so harsh on my joints. I got a great boost from it. Cheap and effective. 'Twas a happy man!

And after reading this thread -- a solid thread a that -- I'm definitely going to give bulbine a try.

Also, I like saying bulbine. (I just love words and the sounds they make.)
  4. Re: Bulbine - We're bing ripped off, apparently

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    When I took Erase paired with DAA, I only took 2 caps of Erase per day. I wanted it to last longer and not be so harsh on my joints. I got a great boost from it. Cheap and effective. 'Twas a happy man!

And after reading this thread -- a solid thread a that -- I'm definitely going to give bulbine a try.

Also, I like saying bulbine. (I just love words and the sounds they make.)
    Let us know how it goes man!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting ripped off by bb.com
    By Kristopher in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 05:12 PM
  2. Slowly we're losing the purpose of this board