Bulbine - We're bing ripped off, apparently - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Bulbine - We're bing ripped off, apparently

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    8mg/kg in humans is still too high IMO, and this is with in house testing we performed to back this up.
    Any data sheets?

I really hate the lack of bloods etc. with claims.. i almost want the FDA involved... but then they ban anything useful LOL

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    googling shows iforce bulbine as bunk, try SNS
    its the exact same raw material, from the exact same supplier. 1 = 1
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any data sheets?

I really hate the lack of bloods etc. with claims.. i almost want the FDA involved... but then they ban anything useful LOL
    I am unable to provide inhouse testing information without the consent from the owner, however we found the sweet spot to be closer to 4mg/kg than 8mg/kg. 4-8mg/kg is the sweet spot.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am unable to provide inhouse testing information without the consent from the owner, however we found the sweet spot to be closer to 4mg/kg than 8mg/kg. 4-8mg/kg is the sweet spot.
    It depends entirely on the attributes of the subject. BSA calculations on a man of 180lbs of pure LBM will differ from that of a 180lb fat male. The BW:height ratio is also relevant if you wanna get really specific. 8mg/kg is a fairly good starting point and then you can tailor the dose based on the individual.

Hence, the beauty of bulk bulbine and the reason SNS offers such .

/pimp
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Administrator
    Board Administrator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    backhanded nature of the company ? this is not true at all.

there was some issue with a mod of another forum that is owned or operated by the same people as AM. some issues occured on that site.
    Uh...no.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Uh...no.
    hahahahaha!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

One cap of SNS bulbine had a test boosting effect on me about the same as three grams DAA (which was great considering I seem to respond very good to DAA). I weigh 185 lbs. Il
  8. Banned

Interestingly... the bulbine has stronger effect as it wears off....my dosage is obviously too high at 2000mg. tomorrow ill try a 1/4 of what im on
  9. hsk

Reputation Reputation

I recently tried SNS Bulbine for the first time and experimented with different dosages. My stats are: 5'10, 168 pounds, 31 inch waist, bf 11-13%. at 1 cap per day (350mg/cap), it was enough to elicit a test boost and I could feel the effects by week 3. I tried playing with the dose trying 2-1-2-1, 2-1-1-2-1-1, and 2-1-1-1-2-1-1-1 dosing. I found that 2-1-2-1 dosing was too much for me. At 2-1-2-1 dosing, I started to experience symptoms of super low estrogen similar to how I feel on 3 caps of PES Erase daily. I know I was probably past the peak of the bell curve and on the way back down. Recovery time increased, sleep quality was not so good, and libido tanked. When I reduced the dosage back down to 2-1-1-2-1-1 and 2-1-1-1-2-1-1-1, all the positive effects of the bulbine came back and were at or above 1 cap daily dosing. From trial and error, I was able to figure out that I had 3 possible dosing options: 1 cap daily which was more than adequate, 2-1-1 much better and felt increase in benefits with out substantial increase in dose, or 2-1-1-1-2-1-1-1 which is similar to the previous dosing scheme of 2-1-1.

Based on my personal experience with Bulbine, more is not better. This is one product you really have to dial in dosage correctly for each individual, but once you find your optimal dosing range sweet spot, this stuff really shines. And because more is not better with this particular product, it makes for an incredible value for people who are under 200lbs. One bottle of SNS Bulbine can last me up to 60 days since I only need 1 cap daily if I really wanted to stretch it out and still reap the benefits. Another thing about Bulbine is that it takes time before the benefits become apparent. This product doesn't really begin to kick until roughly week 3 of usage, but once it gets going it really makes a difference.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It depends entirely on the attributes of the subject. BSA calculations on a man of 180lbs of pure LBM will differ from that of a 180lb fat male. The BW:height ratio is also relevant if you wanna get really specific. 8mg/kg is a fairly good starting point and then you can tailor the dose based on the individual.

Hence, the beauty of bulk bulbine and the reason SNS offers such .

/pimp

Bulbine is quite the interesting supplement. I did use it with great results in PCT and was able to dose differently because I had bulk bulbine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. Banned

Interesting you got the same sides of pes erase with bulbine. With high dose, im literally ballooning with water retention. High dose ISA-TEST GF for example got dry joints and high aggression.

Erase your libido drops a bit and your joints hurt on 3 a day, taper back to 2 for the sweet spot, for my body.

Today, 1 tablet instead of 8... wish me luck, already feel miles better, last night when the others were wearing off, i got a boost of alfa male feelings.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

we source our bulbine from the same exact people as SNS, its Prolensis..............the patented extract for bulbine

just wanted to correct that. tropinol might be getting a facelift in the near future anyways
    Hopefully the face lift doesn't resemble Joan rivers. Tropinal didn't do squat for me
  13. hsk

Reputation Reputation

Interesting you got the same sides of pes erase with bulbine. With high dose, im literally ballooning with water retention. High dose ISA-TEST GF for example got dry joints and high aggression.

Erase your libido drops a bit and your joints hurt on 3 a day, taper back to 2 for the sweet spot, for my body.

Today, 1 tablet instead of 8... wish me luck, already feel miles better, last night when the others were wearing off, i got a boost of alfa male feelings.
    Yes, i definitely felt the low estrogen side effects. Not quite as bad as 3 Erase daily, but almost there. Once I got those sides I immediately backed off the dose of Bulbine. Good luck with your run, but definitely scale back the dosage and start low. Once you figure out a consistent low dosage that works for you, you can try adding a little more at a time.
  14. Banned

Wow, well, after scaling back from 8 tabs to 1 I really feel the difference - its liek week 2-3 on erase on week 5 on ISA-TEST.
    1 tab a day from now on...thats 120 days for 20, cant beat that!
    In 24 hour, aggression up, libido up, water retention has gone down but about 60%, feels like other test boosters but on such a low dose.
  15. New Member

Just posting here to follow up this interesting thread. I've tried bulbine (from phyto) back in the time it was created (and was really expensive) nothing espectacular to mention in my case, maybe I was taking too much. Now with the cheaper alternative products (such as SNS), with a sensible dose and the positive reviews I'm reading here maybe I will reconsider it, at 150 lbs it is truly a cost-effective test boster for me.

Regards.
  16. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Uh...no.
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Diamond Member

I remember you saying more test results were going to be revealed after the two you posted were both of hypogonadal males.

I nagged you, you said they were coming but they never did.

To this date I have still never tried bulbine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

I remember you saying more test results were going to be revealed after the two you posted were both of hypogonadal males.

I nagged you, you said they were coming but they never did.

To this date I have still never tried bulbine.
    That's his way of telling it doesn't work Ben.
  19. hsk

Reputation Reputation

Wow, well, after scaling back from 8 tabs to 1 I really feel the difference - its liek week 2-3 on erase on week 5 on ISA-TEST.
    1 tab a day from now on...thats 120 days for 20, cant beat that!
    In 24 hour, aggression up, libido up, water retention has gone down but about 60%, feels like other test boosters but on such a low dose.
    Glad you were able to figure out a more effective dosing scheme. I was blown away too when I realized the amount of value that Bulbine offers. In terms of cost versus benefits, Bulbine blows away many other t-boosters.
  20. hsk

Reputation Reputation

Just want to mention that I'm glad to see more discussion regarding Bulbine now though, because it was really hard for me to find out any info before I decided to give it a try. I was skeptical at first too, but after scouring the net for reviews on different Bulbine products and also getting help from Cooper, i am glad I gave it a shot as it has quickly become one of my favorites and a staple to be cycled throughout the year. I think this is one of those supplements that should not be part of a prop blend due to the fact that dosing for each individual will vary, which is why a lot of other products that include Bulbine get such mixed reviews. In the end though I'm glad SNS decided to make a bulk Bulbine product. Good Stuff!
  21. Banned

cost ratio is through the roof if you think about dosing correctly. If you dose as per the packet, it last 15 days which is terrible. Just grab a supply, SNS or other (ive got MAtrix 100%) and then play with the dosage - luckily it shows immediately, like DAA, you feel it. OTher t-boosters you dont feel for 3 weeks. This makes it easy to find your sweet spot.
  22. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

When I return from TDY ill scan my results. Take it for what its worth.

My labs pulled in July showed a total T 330 ( yes I have been seen by an endo for the last 1.5 yrs due to thyroid etc) week 4 of Ergotest which contains prolensis my December blood work was total T 476. This is the 2nd cycle this yr in which an elevation in T levels was attributed to ergotest. As I said take it as you will. but other than Triazole and even free test a few years back these are the few that shown an increase. I'm glad to see others using products with bulbine in it and having great results.
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I took Erase paired with DAA, I only took 2 caps of Erase per day. I wanted it to last longer and not be so harsh on my joints. I got a great boost from it. Cheap and effective. 'Twas a happy man!

And after reading this thread -- a solid thread a that -- I'm definitely going to give bulbine a try.

Also, I like saying bulbine. (I just love words and the sounds they make.)
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Bulbine - We're bing ripped off, apparently

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    When I took Erase paired with DAA, I only took 2 caps of Erase per day. I wanted it to last longer and not be so harsh on my joints. I got a great boost from it. Cheap and effective. 'Twas a happy man!

And after reading this thread -- a solid thread a that -- I'm definitely going to give bulbine a try.

Also, I like saying bulbine. (I just love words and the sounds they make.)
    Let us know how it goes man!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why We're Fatter
    By CDB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:39 AM
  2. Getting ripped off by bb.com
    By Kristopher in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 04:12 PM
  3. Slowly we're losing the purpose of this board
    By mauibuilt in forum General Chat