Choline
Ergoshred
ErgoBolic

Zma night time or melatonin

depending on time of year ergotest or triazole

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
AM was making such progress as an intellectual board until this past week. What's with all the new reps spamming the boards with new threads attempting to veil a company agenda?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM was making such progress as an intellectual board until this past week. What's with all the new reps spamming the boards with new threads attempting to veil a company agenda?
i was thinking the same thing

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
1. Caffeine
2. Creatine/Beta Alanine
3. Protein
4. Multi
5. Fish Oil

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green tea, digestive enzymes, multivitamin, creatine, protein,

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. Its out of control.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sigh, yet again another thread with the same/ similar topic.

boogyman

Awards
Staples:

Fish Oil 3-4 caps a day
Orange Triad
Vitamin Shoppe Probiotic Blend 1 cap morning
Joint Help 2 caps twice a day
SNS Beta Alanine 3 caps twice a day
Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams workout days only
Most days I pop a 200mg caffeine pill late morning at work

Preworkout:
1 Scoop White Flood
2 caps RPM
Starting SNS Creatinol O Phosphate in a couple days, 3 caps preworkout look forward to this as I have heard great things about it

Soon to be starting an Alphamass/Alphabulk stack

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Protocol v2 @ 2 servings a day
2+ g ALCAR
~3.5g di creatine malate
3G DAA

Ssv2 pre carb meals.
Rpm pre work out.

I would love to add...
PLCAR - expensive
CitMal - kinda expensive
Cissus I buy when I can find a good deal. I prefer super cissus rx.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Boogy man orange triad is a good vit. Whats the does on the creatine phosphate? Haven't tried taking it in bulk. I get enough in my pre and post typically. Occasionally ill add monohydrate.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Boogy man orange triad is a good vit. Whats the does on the creatine phosphate? Haven't tried taking it in bulk. I get enough in my pre and post typically. Occasionally ill add monohydrate.
Sigh. No you don't.Creatinol o phosphate is not creatine phosphate. Which pre-workout contains a minimum of 2g COP besides protocol?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Orotine, fish oil, CLA, COQ 10, Resveratrol, sublingual B12, vitamin c, B complex, Anavite, ALCAR, digestive enzymes along with betaine HCL and pepsin, ZMK, effervescent COP, L leucine, liver juice

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Staples:

Fish Oil 3-4 caps a day
Orange Triad
Vitamin Shoppe Probiotic Blend 1 cap morning
Joint Help 2 caps twice a day
SNS Beta Alanine 3 caps twice a day
Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams workout days only
Most days I pop a 200mg caffeine pill late morning at work

Preworkout:
1 Scoop White Flood
2 caps RPM
Starting SNS Creatinol O Phosphate in a couple days, 3 caps preworkout look forward to this as I have heard great things about it

Soon to be starting an Alphamass/Alphabulk stack
This is a really comprehensive stack, looks great!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Orotine, fish oil, CLA, COQ 10, Resveratrol, sublingual B12, vitamin c, B complex, Anavite, ALCAR, digestive enzymes along with betaine HCL and pepsin, ZMK, effervescent COP, L leucine, liver juice
Tryna liver forever bro? For optimizing mitochondrial efficiency, you may prefer PLCAR over ALCAR

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Propionyl L carnitine hmm. Had never really heard of that one before. Going to do some research on it when I have the time. Thanks for the suggestion.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I believe in the Keep It Simple Stupid method. (KISS) Protein, Fish Oil, Niacin, Melatonin

boogyman

Awards

Creatinol O Phosphate is not a creatine even though the name sounds like one. After using it a couple times I am finding it helps with muscular endurance, and maybe a tad bit with strength. Its a new addition to my regimin, I'll post again after a week or so.

boogyman

Awards
This is a really comprehensive stack, looks great!
I have learned a ton from guys like you since spring when I started to really use supplements. I understand the relationship between diet, routine and supps. The first 2 are definitely the most important, but a good supplement regiment can really boost your performance to the next level.

Forgot to add, I use 9 grams SNS Citmal on upperbody days(shoulder press and bench press days). I have found on deadlift and squat days I cannot take the back pumps.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Creatinol O Phosphate is not a creatine even though the name sounds like one. After using it a couple times I am finding it helps with muscular endurance, and maybe a tad bit with strength. Its a new addition to my regimin, I'll post again after a week or so.
Definitely helps with endurance, great with Beta Alanine for endurance.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the time:

Volatile pre workout
Endurance pre and intra workout
Modern BCAA immediately post workout
Bulk Taurine
creatine mono (for off days)

Right now while cutting: Natural EFX, Lean EFX Refined, adding Recover ZMA and Rehab Acetyl-L-Glutamine today

Vitamins, etc: Orange Triad, Vit C, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry, Cranberry Extract, Grape Seed Extract

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
My daily sups include:

Multi Vitamin
Kre alkalyn
BCAA

Pre workout
Beta alanine
BCAA
Protein

Melatonin

Food food food. Right now all natural mini bulk.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My daily sups include:

Multi Vitamin
Kre alkalyn
BCAA

Pre workout
Beta alanine
BCAA
Protein

Melatonin

Food food food. Right now all natural mini bulk.
melatonin is nice, but if I don't have 7+ hours to sleep on it I wake up drowsy as hell

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yeah, I can drag in the morning if I don't get enough sleep.

Benzo22

Benzo22

Awards
Slin Sane
Joint Help
NOW Adam
NOW Vitamin D
NOW or CL Fish Oil

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have learned a ton from guys like you since spring when I started to really use supplements. I understand the relationship between diet, routine and supps. The first 2 are definitely the most important, but a good supplement regiment can really boost your performance to the next level.

Forgot to add, I use 9 grams SNS Citmal on upperbody days(shoulder press and bench press days). I have found on deadlift and squat days I cannot take the back pumps.
Hah, I actually do the exact opposite and save it for leg and back days, where I really need that boost in both muscular strength and​ cardiovascular support (I'm a lazy bum as of late so my cardio has plummeted).

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hah, I actually do the exact opposite and save it for leg and back days, where I really need that boost in both muscular strength and​ cardiovascular support (I'm a lazy bum as of late so my cardio has plummeted).
My trainer/coach got onto me this week for doing too much cardio durring this bulk. It just makes me feel better. I am up about 5lbs in a lil over two weeks withjust diet and minimal sups. All nati. And that was with the cardio.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Everyday:

Multi
Vit D3
Glucosamine/MSM
Joint Fix (EFX)
Creatine
BCAA
Omega 3-6-9 (with meal 1 & 5)
Omega 3 (with meal 2, 4, 6)

TRAINING DAYS:
Pre Workout (Prodigy by PNI)
Hydrolyzed Brown Rice Solids (Pre workout)
Karbolyn (post workout)

OCCASIONALLY:
Beta Alanine
Fiberlyze or Myofiber

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1dblack (low dose) 1 twice a day
MMv3 sublingual tabs 4 a day
Formx 2 twice a day
Formadrol 2 before bed
So you mean to say you take these each and every day?

boogyman

Awards
Hah, I actually do the exact opposite and save it for leg and back days, where I really need that boost in both muscular strength and cardiovascular support (I'm a lazy bum as of late so my cardio has plummeted).
I was using it every workout, but my lower back would get so pumped it felt like severe cramps only worse. A few times i had to lay on the floor for 15 minutes to wait for it to release. Since i dropped it from those days no problems.

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
Multi-V
Fish Oil
Green Tea
Desiccated Liver
Ephedrine

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Sounds good boogy. Cooper I was saying that I get enough creatine n my pre and post. Said nothing about supplementing with creatinol o phosphate.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sounds good boogy. Cooper I was saying that I get enough creatine n my pre and post. Said nothing about supplementing with creatinol o phosphate.
You quoted a guy who was using creatinol-o-phosphate and replied that you had never used creatine phosphate because you get enough between your pre and post workout supplements.

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
melatonin is nice, but if I don't have 7+ hours to sleep on it I wake up drowsy as hell
Agreed. I've tried dosing between 300mcg and 3mg and still have the same level of grogginess upon waking.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Basics
Complete Balance - Multi
Fish Oil
Papaya Enzyme
SuperCissus Rx
Modern BCAA's
Anabolic Pump

Pre-Workout

PumpFuel v.2 Insanity

After Glow

THE MAIN EVENT
Prime

Protein
Mass-tech
Nitro-tech

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I've tried dosing between 300mcg and 3mg and still have the same level of grogginess upon waking.
I usually go with 2mg and 7 hours minimum works like a charm! Also, can't do it more than a few days in a row or it messes with me

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I usually go with 2mg and 7 hours minimum works like a charm! Also, can't do it more than a few days in a row or it messes with me
On nights like tonight (where i dont have to be up at 430am tomorrow) I love it. I get to sleep till 8 am and goto bed at 11-1130. 3mg tablet and i am out. Solid sleep too.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On nights like tonight (where i dont have to be up at 430am tomorrow) I love it. I get to sleep till 8 am and goto bed at 11-1130. 3mg tablet and i am out. Solid sleep too.
yeah that's where it's at!

wc12

Awards
Multi
Fish oil
Whey concentrate
Creatine mono
Glycergrow

newbreed

Awards
Multi
Fish Oil