What's your favorite flavor protein?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Protean is my all time favorite.But I am using nla recover-d chocolate eclair and it's amazing taste wise!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"


  2. These are all great flavors you have chosen I think the list for me is as follows
    Rocky Road by MGN
    Vanilla Pure Isolate by MGN
    Ice Cream Sandwich by MGN

  3. chocolate peanut butter all the way !! ha
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    •   
       


  4. proNOM23 vanilla is the best tasting... i also still like muscle milk taste

  5. I hate shakes ice cream milk etc... i actually hate chocolate and vanilla. Their smell even makes me gag. Crazy i know. When i did drink shakes i loved stntrax nectar. Lemonade was my fave!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

  6. Trutein banana, Iforce RVC or choco pb Isoflex

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Trutein banana, Iforce RVC or choco pb Isoflex
    Trutein is for sure some good stuff!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Also forgot to add Eat the Bear Cinnamon Roll Isolate when I need to drop carbs. It's not cheap but worth it. And they just came out with 15 and 25 lb bags!
    ADMIN EDIT: Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.

  9. I haven't tried Peanut Butter Crunch yet but that is a flavor that I would like to try actually. I've heard
    great things about it and it seems like a good flavor. I think that they should make this flavor
    Muscle GAuge Nutrition makes great tasting protein and this is a flavor that they should pick up.

  10. I find the new Giant Sports chocolate and cookies and cream delicious. Also like Cytosport chocolate casein. About to launch my own brand of products and I feel my whey, which is mostly hydrolyzed, to be one of the best tasting on the market.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I haven't tried Peanut Butter Crunch yet but that is a flavor that I would like to try actually. I've heard
    great things about it and it seems like a good flavor. I think that they should make this flavor
    Muscle GAuge Nutrition makes great tasting protein and this is a flavor that they should pick up.
    Who has peanut butter crunch? The only peanut butter protein I know of is Protizyme and Im not paying what they charge.

  12. I just ordered 2 tubs of Trutein because of this thread, hope it's as good as everybody says...

  13. Where did you find it and for how much? I just had to use someone other than NP because they were out of all the proteins I wanted.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    chocolate peanut butter all the way !! ha
    who makes chocolate pb ?! ive been trying to find that flavor for so long

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    who makes chocolate pb ?! ive been trying to find that flavor for so long
    I've got chocolate pb from ON
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Every chocolate PB flavor I've tried tastes absolutely disgusting. Tried the Trutein Choc PB and it was also pretty nasty. Tasted like it went bad or something, but it had not gone bad. I love Iso-Ology Jamocha though. Very tasty but really can't afford it anymore. At the moment I'm getting all my protein from whole solid foods.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Every chocolate PB flavor I've tried tastes absolutely disgusting. Tried the Trutein Choc PB and it was also pretty nasty. Tasted like it went bad or something, but it had not gone bad. I love Iso-Ology Jamocha though. Very tasty but really can't afford it anymore. At the moment I'm getting all my protein from whole solid foods.
    I just use it to make cheesecake and protein pudding. I don't do a post wo shake anymore, just bcaa or whole food
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. I really like smoothie flavored protein so I would love to see Muscle Gauge Nutrition come up with a Strawberry Banana
    Smoothie flavored protein. I think that would be tasty also Chocolate Banana would be great too. I think another great
    flavor is Cookies and Cream that's one of my favorites. Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a flavor called Ice Cream Sandwich
    that tastes pretty good.

  19. I recently read the Muscle Gauge is a branch so to speak of All the Whey?. I loved all the whey flavors!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I really like smoothie flavored protein so I would love to see Muscle Gauge Nutrition come up with a Strawberry Banana
    Smoothie flavored protein. I think that would be tasty also Chocolate Banana would be great too. I think another great
    flavor is Cookies and Cream that's one of my favorites. Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a flavor called Ice Cream Sandwich
    that tastes pretty good.
    Is this a promotion thread? There's a section for that.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  21. Xf lemon
    Protean VMS
    Protizyme PB cookie
    Myo Cinnamon

    Those are my four right now flavor wise. The first two I go back and forth on for best. Haven't tried other cinnamons yet. Protizyme is awesome but pricy.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  22. Dymatize -- Mint Chocolate Chip & Buttercream Toffee

  23. Trutein, Ultra Peptide, and Isoflex all taste great but to me the best tasting protein is Hexapro. It cost a little more but the flavor is second to none.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    Dymatize -- Mint Chocolate Chip & Buttercream Toffee

    Dymatize offers the best flavor's....you know why??? The flavor guy/ chemist that works for them used to develop flavors for an ice cream company. Good stuff!!

  25. I haven't tried Dymatize I'm still addicted to Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Rocky Road. Man that is some great tasting protein.
    I also like their Ice Cream Sandwich and their Strawberry flavors

  26. Just had NLA recover-d. Best I've had by far
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Dymatize offers the best flavor's....you know why??? The flavor guy/ chemist that works for them used to develop flavors for an ice cream company. Good stuff!!
    I have to give them another chance then I guess, last time I had something from them it was undrinkable...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    Dymatize -- Buttercream Toffee
    Just got a tub of this, maybe I just need to try out different mixes but when mixed per label with water, this stuff wasn't very good. Guess ill try milk.

    On the other hand I also got in some IForce vanilla mint swirl... Omg it's amazingly good!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite protein flavor?
    By shortstop1616 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:50 AM
  2. What's Your Favorite Flavor?
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in