Back from injury! Design my test stack.

  1. New Member
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    44577
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

    Back from injury! Design my test stack.


    Alright boys, for those of you that have had some interaction with me before you know I take my training and nutrition very seriously. I've fallen off AM for quite a while now as I've been dealing with a serious rotator cuff injury for quite some time now. That combined with 16 hours of school and 30 hours of work per week have left me out of the game for quite some time now, but I'm back! During my time off I have maintained healthy eating habits and since I have a very active job (serving) I've actually lost a good bit of wieght. However, I'm sure my strength has taken a major hit as well. My first day back in the gym will be next Monday. After that I'm gonna give myself 2-4 weeks to adjust and then start a hard core test boosting stack to get my manhood back in the gym. Here's where you come in. I need some advice. Help create my stack.

    Here's what I've got on hand through various trades/sales:
    1 x SNS DAA caps (180 caps)
    2 x ABE
    2 x Erase Pro
    1 x Formasurge
    2 x Prometheus Rising
    And I'm open to buying something to increase free testosterone (something with 3,4-D perhaps? Endosurge/Divison 1?)

    Of course I have the staples in check already:
    Controlled Labs OT
    SNS Cissus
    SNS Creatine
    SNS Beta Alanine
    SNS ALCAR
    SNS Agmatine

    This is a little off topic, but I also love any suggestions on nootropics as I like to experiment. Currently I use Focus XT, ALCAR, and Piracetam.
    I've got some noopept and Picamilon on hand too, but I haven't added them into my stack yet as I'm saving them for next semester (19 hours of school, yikes!)

    Thanks for your help, rehj.

  2. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Killer stack for sure! I stand by Div1! Product is top notch and I won't pct without it!
    Within the first week libido and hunger skyrocketed! Great signs brotha!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683048
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    geez.... and i thought i was bad.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    44577
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    geez.... and i thought i was bad.
    Hahah I have no intention of throwing everything in all at once, I'd just like to hear some ideas on what people recommend. I've collected most of what I have over the last year or so from black friday, new years, pes insider deals, etc. Every once in a while its nice to just go insane on a stack and watch the results

    Plus, I make great money serving and my college lifestyle doesn't really have many expenses so money isn't really an issue.
  5. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd look into iForce's Joint Help. Contains cissus and paractin. I'd pair that up with the SNS Cissus.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Im pretty sure he was talkin bout a Test stack.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89665
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    man with all that i wouldnt even wanna recommend more

    ergotest and triazole have given me positive returns in bloodwork values and have increased my levels but hell you have a boat load of stuff there
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    Alright boys, for those of you that have had some interaction with me before you know I take my training and nutrition very seriously. I've fallen off AM for quite a while now as I've been dealing with a serious rotator cuff injury for quite some time now. That combined with 16 hours of school and 30 hours of work per week have left me out of the game for quite some time now, but I'm back! During my time off I have maintained healthy eating habits and since I have a very active job (serving) I've actually lost a good bit of wieght. However, I'm sure my strength has taken a major hit as well. My first day back in the gym will be next Monday. After that I'm gonna give myself 2-4 weeks to adjust and then start a hard core test boosting stack to get my manhood back in the gym. Here's where you come in. I need some advice. Help create my stack.

    Here's what I've got on hand through various trades/sales:
    1 x SNS DAA caps (180 caps)
    2 x ABE
    2 x Erase Pro
    1 x Formasurge
    2 x Prometheus Rising
    And I'm open to buying something to increase free testosterone (something with 3,4-D perhaps? Endosurge/Divison 1?)

    Of course I have the staples in check already:
    Controlled Labs OT
    SNS Cissus
    SNS Creatine
    SNS Beta Alanine
    SNS ALCAR
    SNS Agmatine

    This is a little off topic, but I also love any suggestions on nootropics as I like to experiment. Currently I use Focus XT, ALCAR, and Piracetam.
    I've got some noopept and Picamilon on hand too, but I haven't added them into my stack yet as I'm saving them for next semester (19 hours of school, yikes!)

    Thanks for your help, rehj.
    Sounds like you Have an awesome stash there. Have you looked into bulbine?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. New Member
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    44577
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer
    man with all that i wouldnt even wanna recommend more

    ergotest and triazole have given me positive returns in bloodwork values and have increased my levels but hell you have a boat load of stuff there
    Just to clarify I'm asking what out of those supps you would run at once. I have no intention of adding anything to the stack and I don't intend to run all of this once. That's be overkill... Or amazing haha
  10. New Member
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    44577
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

    Sounds like you Have an awesome stash there. Have you looked into bulbine?
    Not much, although what little I've seen I've liked. If you have any articles on it I'd love to see some studies. I'm probably not going to add anything to my supplement stash soon though. I've got a lot stocked up, I'd rather go through a good stack of what I've got on hand. Unless bulbine has a similar effect to 3,4-D, then I'd be interested
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,481
    Rep Power
    6611835
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    Alright boys, for those of you that have had some interaction with me before you know I take my training and nutrition very seriously. I've fallen off AM for quite a while now as I've been dealing with a serious rotator cuff injury for quite some time now. That combined with 16 hours of school and 30 hours of work per week have left me out of the game for quite some time now, but I'm back! During my time off I have maintained healthy eating habits and since I have a very active job (serving) I've actually lost a good bit of wieght. However, I'm sure my strength has taken a major hit as well. My first day back in the gym will be next Monday. After that I'm gonna give myself 2-4 weeks to adjust and then start a hard core test boosting stack to get my manhood back in the gym. Here's where you come in. I need some advice. Help create my stack.

    Here's what I've got on hand through various trades/sales:
    1 x SNS DAA caps (180 caps)
    2 x ABE
    2 x Erase Pro
    1 x Formasurge
    2 x Prometheus Rising
    And I'm open to buying something to increase free testosterone (something with 3,4-D perhaps? Endosurge/Divison 1?)

    Of course I have the staples in check already:
    Controlled Labs OT
    SNS Cissus
    SNS Creatine
    SNS Beta Alanine
    SNS ALCAR
    SNS Agmatine

    This is a little off topic, but I also love any suggestions on nootropics as I like to experiment. Currently I use Focus XT, ALCAR, and Piracetam.
    I've got some noopept and Picamilon on hand too, but I haven't added them into my stack yet as I'm saving them for next semester (19 hours of school, yikes!)

    Thanks for your help, rehj.
    Personally, I'd stick with your staple and do SNS DAA, Erase and the ABE. If you did feel like you had to add some more test boosting fightback and AB gave solid recommendations.

    SNS Bulbine, Athletix Division 1 etc...

    Anabeta also has test boosting properties so I think you would be well covered on the natty test boosting front.

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  12. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,732
    Rep Power
    3997911
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    95.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you can handle higher levels of Forskolin I would go Prometheus Rising + EP + ABE. Otherwise just use the SNS DAA + ABE + EP.
  13. New Member
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    44577
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    If you can handle higher levels of Forskolin I would go Prometheus Rising + EP + ABE. Otherwise just use the SNS DAA + ABE + EP.
    I haven't experimented with that much forskolin before, but it is one of my favorite supps so I may start with Prometheus Rising + EP and then add in ABE a week or two after starting. Hopefully gradually adding in all that forskolin will prevent me from crapping my pants
  14. New Member
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    44577
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Personally, I'd stick with your staple and do SNS DAA, Erase and the ABE. If you did feel like you had to add some more test boosting fightback and AB gave solid recommendations.

    SNS Bulbine, Athletix Division 1 etc...

    Anabeta also has test boosting properties so I think you would be well covered on the natty test boosting front.

    - Valdez
    I've run this exact stack before (with Erase instead of EP) and loved it. This is probably my most likely stack at this point, but I've never run forma, or Prometheus Rising so I wanted to hear everyone's ideas. I'm not sure ABE, DAA, and EP can be beat though!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 01:16 AM
  2. My test stack what do u think?
    By jcr1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 08:26 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:57 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 11:45 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 03:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in