Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wondering what everyones thoughts are on what the strongest stim formula is right now, including pre's.

not looking for do it yourself concoctions but formulated products.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Out of all I've tried,serving vs. serving.Muscle marinade hands down for only 1 scoop.consistent to,have yet to build a tolerance.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Razor8 or D-Stunner.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Maximize Intense is pretty strong. I don't think anyone has to go over 1 scoop.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Razor8 or D-Stunner.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
i almost bought d-stunner on another site for $11...still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Out of all I've tried,serving vs. serving.Muscle marinade hands down for only 1 scoop.consistent to,have yet to build a tolerance.
mm is good, but didn't hit me as hard as it seems to others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maximize Intense is pretty strong. I don't think anyone has to go over 1 scoop.
never tried intense, but maximize v2 was good at 2 scoops.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Coop was talkin bout the highest stim pwo in another thread... Looked dangerous!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
MGN Blood Rush Pump

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Anyone ever tried any prosupps stuff?they got dr Jekyll and Hyde and I was curious as I can't find any real info or reviews!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MGN Blood Rush Pump
Used it. I felt the beta alanine the most out of it. It didnt "aw" me. D-stunner kicked my balls though for the first two weeks then... tolerance kicked in. Ive used the OG hyde, 400mg caffiene + DMAA now that was no joke!

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Anyone ever tried any prosupps stuff?they got dr Jekyll and Hyde and I was curious as I can't find any real info or reviews!
I've tried the 1,3 version of Hyde and honestly didn't get much from it. Didn't hit me that hard at all. I've tried d stunner as well, I got some sick pumps from that, highly recommend it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Used it. I felt the beta alanine the most out of it. It didnt "aw" me. D-stunner kicked my balls though for the first two weeks then... tolerance kicked in. Ive used the OG hyde, 400mg caffiene + DMAA now that was no joke!
yeah, i wish i would have got some d-stunner when it was$11...damn.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I am able to handle a lot of stimulants and wasnt feeling many pre-workouts until i tried PNI's prodigy. The energy/focus is awesome!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend GAT Nitraflex.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
original NO Shotgun
shotgun was my go to pre for several years, but they kept messing with the formula.
Have either of you tried the 12 gauge? Buying it next for my pre. I tried shotgun a couple years and loved it.. then tried it again a 8 months ago and not so much..

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Wow,this is an old thread.Speed x3 is some strong stuff!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
any love for uncut?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I really like enhanced by PES right now . Old school ultimate orange was amazing. Too bad it's completely illegal .

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I'm way late to this thread I see. I just did a search for Speed X3 and it brought me here lol. I remember that Ultimate Orange, awesome stuff! I gotta say from my initial experience with Speed X3 though I gotta go with it. Strong enough that I wanted to find out if anyone had taken it on a cardio day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any love for uncut?

i have lots of love for uncut, it's actually one of my favorites...but my love for it is as more of a performance enhancer rather than just a stim.

on my 2nd bottle, and highly recommend it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignite2 has really impressed me. Along with a strong stim blend it has our patented Aminosterone to give you that extra kick before training. Awesome stuff.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ignite2
DS Craze og
Jack3d og
MP Assault
NLA SuppD

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok so I'm way late to this thread I see. I just did a search for Speed X3 and it brought me here lol. I remember that Ultimate Orange, awesome stuff! I gotta say from my initial experience with Speed X3 though I gotta go with it. Strong enough that I wanted to find out if anyone had taken it on a cardio day.
I could not use it on cardio days!The only pre I have ever used that was too much for me on cardio days!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I could not use it on cardio days!The only pre I have ever used that was too much for me on cardio days!
no doubt, lecheek makes great stims...picked up a few bottles og oxyeca really cheap!!!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Max Intense/Conquer
VPX 12gauge
some pre's with 1,3 or just add 1,3 to pre's

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Cocaine...

Just a joke... Sheesh

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I have actually used speed x3 on cardio days and have always had a good run. Then I do abs because I have so much energy still left hah.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have actually used speed x3 on cardio days and have always had a good run. Then I do abs because I have so much energy still left hah.
I found recently I do not react well to Yohimbe,being the main reason I think it did not work well for me!Which sucks because so many solid profiles these days have it!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I found recently I do not react well to Yohimbe,being the main reason I think it did not work well for me!Which sucks because so many solid profiles these days have it!
I agree a lot of good products have this ingredient. How do you react when you take it? If I may ask.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
finaflex ignite 2 that was released early last year. it had me freakn jacked for hours...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
finaflex ignite 2 that was released early last year. it had me freakn jacked for hours...
This is by far one of the best pwo's I've ever used. Def top 5. Throw some uncapped Max Pump in with it and watch out! Veins, pump and energy for days!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This is by far one of the best pwo's I've ever used. Def top 5. Throw some uncapped Max Pump in with it and watch out! Veins, pump and energy for days!
Max Pump ftw!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max pump is good stuff! Nano Vapor is pretty decent too although it made me sick

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't be using it again haha!