strongest stim/pre-workout

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    PES enhanced by far the strongest and yet very clean.

    Also love 4 caps of clear shot every now and then
    Enhanced ftw!

    I have never tried Clearshot. I wanted to try it but is no longer for sale in England unfortunately.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Enhanced seemed strong but too difficult to tell since I am hypersensative to Yohimbe....

    Muscle Marinade is the strongest I have taken. Love that stuff only have to use about have a scoop.

    1,3 Maximize Intense was strong.

    I tried a sample of Bullnox as well and the stuff was pretty awesome. 3/4 scoop had me cranked

  3. right now with everything being scrutinized, eithe CRAZE or Nitro NCG hands down; noxipro from ctd labs would be 3rd - my buddy just picked one up called wicked but have got any feedback from him yet.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Diesel-jp8 ... Makes sense.

    So its the og version that was good then. Pretty much how the story goes...
    lol....the term 'new and improved' is a joke. usually the only thing that improves is the profit margin!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol....the term 'new and improved' is a joke. usually the only thing that improves is the profit margin!!!
    And MAYBE flavor ;-) lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    And MAYBE flavor ;-) lol
    there are exceptions there always are....but i have noticed a trend. i get leery when i see 'new and improved'.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    there are exceptions there always are....but i have noticed a trend. i get leery when i see 'new and improved'.
    I agree there brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    there are exceptions there always are....but i have noticed a trend. i get leery when i see 'new and improved'.
    Normally means "concentrated" which means less actives all wrapped up in a shiny new package for either the same money or more.

  9. got a 4 serving sample tub of gameday....good stuff, gonna get a tub.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  10. I'm not huge on BSN as I am with some others, but I won a container of HyperFX and I take it on occasion when I need a mad kick... The capsaicin in it destroys the taste and my stomach in a fasted state... But damn if it don't jack me up for the rest of the day.

  11. I have been reading about Game Day and it's gotten either good reviews or bad if you take too much.
    I would like to try it but haven't gotten a sample of it. I tried a couple of samples of PWR with RD and
    this has to be one of the best preworkouts that has been reformulated to remove 1,3 from it. The energy,
    focus, and strength that I felt from it was just as good as their 1,3 version.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I have been reading about Game Day and it's gotten either good reviews or bad if you take too much.
    I would like to try it but haven't gotten a sample of it. I tried a couple of samples of PWR with RD and
    this has to be one of the best preworkouts that has been reformulated to remove 1,3 from it. The energy,
    focus, and strength that I felt from it was just as good as their 1,3 version.
    gameday is very good.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  13. The Strongest stim/pre-workouts in my opinion are:
    • Muscle Marinade
    • 12 Gauge Shotgun
    • Dexaprine
    • D-Stunner
    • OG Jack3d (I swear it was stronger a few years ago, maybe its just me...)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    The Strongest stim/pre-workouts in my opinion are:
    • Muscle Marinade
    • 12 Gauge Shotgun
    • Dexaprine
    • D-Stunner
    • OG Jack3d (I swear it was stronger a few years ago, maybe its just me...)
    been wanting to try the new shotgun....

    d-stunner also gets good reviews as a strong stim.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  15. Check out ANS Performance Ritual, in terms of a strong stim it offers great energy (comparable to Craze in my opinion and in some ways betters), the focus/tunnel vision aspect is amazing, pump is great. Endurance is off the charts with this pre as well. The ingredients/label is hard to beat, not sure of any other preworkout that's dosed as well as this one.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wondering what everyones thoughts are on what the strongest stim formula is right now, including pre's.

    not looking for do it yourself concoctions but formulated products.
    Halotestin FTW!!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    there are exceptions there always are....but i have noticed a trend. i get leery when i see 'new and improved'.
    "New and improved" translation not as good as the original.
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    The Strongest stim/pre-workouts in my opinion are:
    • Dexaprine
    That stuff's insane!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Aware me of non stim pre workouts.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 04:17 AM
  2. Strongest Stimulant Pre Workout
    By bdcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 09:17 AM
  3. non stim pre workout
    By Chub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:35 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:02 PM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Log in
Log in