Pre-workouts

thenewkid4011

Awards
Quick question when people say that a product gives you tunnel vision, do they mean that it gives you great focus or that it literally gives you tunnel vision. Only asking cuz i thought tunnel vision was a bad thing

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not literally tunnel vision, just extreme focus.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming great focus, but if I used the term tunnel vision in relation to a "pre workout/workout" I'd be talking about the ability to block out all distractions at that moment in time and focus solely on the workout, which would be a great thing. Some pre workouts seem to do this much better than ohters. I for one, have many ADD-type qualities and at times I can lose focus when using some products that overstim me. Others, provide me with great energy and a sense of initense focus needed for amazing training sessions.

thenewkid4011

Awards
Ok i thought thats all it meant but wasn't sure so figured id ask haha thanks to both of you

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I remember the first time I took AMP. Never felt anything like it. Just made me want to do something, anything. I was in the gym for almost 3 hours. I'm usually there for and hour, hour 15. LOL

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Such good focus that your only concentrated on one thing and that's crushing weights! Mind muscle connection!!!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reacts differently. Maximize Intense at half scoop doesn't give me tunnel vision but allows me to stay more focused during my workouts.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For a simple way to attain tunnel vision, look into SNS Stimulant-Free Focus XT. The beauty of it is that you can add it to a scoop of anything (or use it solo) and reap the benefits of improved focus without any negative interactions.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
For a simple way to attain tunnel vision, look into SNS Stimulant-Free Focus XT. The beauty of it is that you can add it to a scoop of anything (or use it solo) and reap the benefits of improved focus without any negative interactions.
Indeed. Almost limitless stacking options.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this for OP to re-read. Listen here!

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I remember the first time I took AMP. Never felt anything like it. Just made me want to do something, anything. I was in the gym for almost 3 hours. I'm usually there for and hour, hour 15. LOL
I felt the same, tunnel vision and aggression. Then PA changed the formula and it didnt work as good.

PA relaunced the original AMP a couple of years ago, have you tested it?

gallagnm

Awards
tunnel vision is awesome OP, not a bad thing. Whenever im focused like that i dominate the gym

thenewkid4011

Awards
I looked more into it and i think im going to invest in that

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
This again,I've added stim free Focus XT to Hemavol for a great late in the day stim free option.I've added it to ErgoPump NMT, and / or RPM for stimmed liftsHemavol and Focus XT is fun