Plz Help! Cutting Phase Stack.

Aggie2012

Awards
I get paid this weekend and i'm getting some new supplements. I could use some help finding some. I'm currently in contest prep for my first show in April. I currently weigh 184.5. My diet looks like 35/35/30. I'm looking to these supplements:
Protein.
Pre-Workout. (I need something that gives me focus, I need more focus)
Bcaa's.
Kre-Alkalyn.
Fat Burner.
I'm also looking for something to harden my muscles up.
Any suggestions? Anything else I should get?
Any advice is accepted and appreciated!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Contest prep eh?

Your stack looks solid with exceptions:

-Use monohydrate over kre-alkalyn. If bloating is a concern, look into SNS MCC caps.
-For focus, look into the appropriately named Focus XT. DS Craze is another good option.
-For fat loss, I'd invest in EC stack + Decimate. Very strong and synergistic lipolytic punch.
-For sparing muscle when you get down to those really low BF%s, SNS Reduce XT or 1g Phosphatidylserine are good options.
-For contest prep diets, I'd recommend a multivitamin since micronutrients/overall food intake is low. Look into iForce Athlete's multi or Orange Triad. I'd also recommend a fish oil: Orange Oximega.
-Definitely add some SNS Beta-alanine caps, as they complement creatine quite well for performance enhancement.

Lastly, for "hardening your muscles up," there are numerous options:

-Hemavol preworkout
-SNS Agmatine with high carb meals
-X-Factor preworkout
-A nitrate-based product preworkout

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are some suggestions I've got for you which I'm actually using at the moment.

Protein. I only use whey post workout when bulking (use BCAAs on cut), but I currently have ON rocky road. I like ON Casein before bed while on a cut to preserve mass overnight.

Pre-Workout. (I need something that gives me focus, I need more focus) I am absolutely IN LOVE with Formutech Volatile. Great energy and focus and unbelieveable pump! 1 1/2 scoops and you're gold in about 20-30 minutes.

Bcaa's Formutech Endurance 1 scoop pre workout gives you BCAAs to keep you going and beta-alanine to increase stamina. It tastes great too. Then I'd do a serving of Perform BCAA intra workout and then 2 servings of perform post or a whey shake your call.

Kre-Alkalyn I get my creatine from my pre w/o but on off days I usually dose SNS monohydrate. Mixes well and doesn't bother my stomach at all.

Fat Burner I'm currently running Formutech Lean EFX and Natural EFX and having some really nice results. The appetite suppression is perfect and doesn't cause nausea or upset stomach. The energy boost is nice but doesn't leave you cracked out at all. The combo has some nice ingredients to it everwhere from green coffee extract to B vitamins and 7-keto for fat burning and energy, to Ginseng and GABA for mood enhancement, and some glucose disposal help with ALA and 5-HTP. It's a really complete package of benefits.

Here's a link to my log if you're interested:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/219040-getting-lean-test.html

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Contest prep eh?

-Use monohydrate over kre-alkalyn. If bloating is a concern, look into SNS MCC caps.
-For focus, look into the appropriately named Focus XT. DS Craze is another good option.
-For fat loss, I'd invest in EC stack + Decimate. Very strong and synergistic lipolytic punch.
-For sparing muscle when you get down to those really low BF%s, SNS Reduce XT or 1g Phosphatidylserine are good options.
-For contest prep diets, I'd recommend a multivitamin since micronutrients/overall food intake is low. Look into iForce Athlete's multi or Orange Triad. I'd also recommend a fish oil: Orange Oximega.
-Definitely add some SNS Beta-alanine caps, as they complement creatine quite well for performance enhancement.

-Hemavol preworkout
-X-Factor preworkout
Good hardening options. If he wants to go on the hormonal route...I like Erase or Erase Pro for it too.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good hardening options. If he wants to go on the hormonal route...I like Erase or Erase Pro for it too.
yeah Erase Pro is great for hardening/drying especially once you're already fairly lean

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contest prep eh?

-Hemavol preworkout
-X-Factor preworkout
Good write up here and should get you started most definitely...

Definitely trash the kre-alkalyn. Mono is king man. It out performs other up and coming forms and ALWAYS remains my go to.

Creatine (mono or MCC) and beta alanine should be staples IMO.

Throw some COP and citrulline malate in there and you have a nice preworkout setup.

Hardening can be achieved a lot with diet but like these other guys said erase og/pro works nicely for some folks.

- Valdez

Aggie2012

Awards
Thanks guys for the advice! This motivates me more. I'm training hard hopefully my diet is OK. I think it is. I'm pretty confident in winning this show. If you would like to follow more of my profess check out my other thread on natural bodybuilding. Next Sunday I'm posting my most recent pics and I'll start posting my workouts and diet info. Thanks!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
iForce offers several of the products you are looking for.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce offers several of the products you are looking for.
any deals on that RVC Protean going on right now? I hear everyone raving about it