Blue Gene, need info

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Considering buying a new test booster/ prohormone. Was looking at Blue Gene, heard it's a good product, but I need to know more about it. Based of everyone's experience what can you guys tell me about this product? Is it a good product? Results?? ACNE?? Testicular Shrinkage? and will I need any PCTs? I'm not really an expert in these sort of supplements, but I would definitely like more info on this product. Controlled labs makes a lot of legit supps and I'm interested in trying this one.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I went through 2 bottles and the only thing I noticed was a marked increase in nausea for an hour post use. I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt but it really was one of the worst products I've ever run.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering buying a new test booster/ prohormone. Was looking at Blue Gene, heard it's a good product, but I need to know more about it. Based of everyone's experience what can you guys tell me about this product? Is it a good product? Results?? ACNE?? Testicular Shrinkage? and will I need any PCTs? I'm not really an expert in these sort of supplements, but I would definitely like more info on this product. Controlled labs makes a lot of legit supps and I'm interested in trying this one.
Check the reviews here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210925-blue-gene-150-a.html

Not a PH by any means, but a product that will help with endurance and recovery. I ran it twice and enjoyed it.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I used AEN Ape before, I didn't notice that much for strength gains but I did lose 7 pounds with no change and diet and definition and vascularity definitely went up with that product, however, the acne was horrible, so now I'm looking for something new. And I thought the Blue Gene might be good.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used AEN Ape before, I didn't notice that much for strength gains but I did lose 7 pounds with no change and diet and definition and vascularity definitely went up with that product, however, the acne was horrible, so now I'm looking for something new. And I thought the Blue Gene might be good.
I used it combined with DAA and noticed some leaning effects. Its a good all round supp!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Not really looking for leaning, looking to gain lean mass though.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've always had good results with Blue Gene. i love the stuff.

although, i feel you are thinking this product is something its not.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran the whole blue stack with okay results, cant say i noticed much from blue gene