alphamine + pre workout

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I have a quick question . I want to take 2 doses of alpha mine, 1 in the AM of course but then one before working out with 200mg of caffeine and 1.5 scoops of purple wrath. Since I know PES can't tell us the caffeine content I just wana know if its safe to do that ? If not I'll just end up taking alphamine a couple hours earlier before the gym. But I'd rather stack it along side my pwo mix.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think it would be necessary to add extra stims to Alphamine. It does great on its own as a pre-workout. Just mix in some bulk powders of other ingredients you want or mix it with an effective non-stim pre-workout IMO.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed, no need to add in an extra 200 mg of caffeine whatsoever.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I'll see how it works with purple wraaath. And order some bulk powders tonight of beta a, cm, and arginine. Have any of you used it without a non stimjust stand alone pwo?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I'll see how it works with purple wraaath. And order some bulk powders tonight of beta a, cm, and arginine. Have any of you used it without a non stimjust stand alone pwo?
Yes, it works great PWO on its own. You will sweat like a mofo. One of the best stacking options is Hemavol. Also I know you already ordered it but I would drop the arginine and replace it with agmatine in the future.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed with the agmatine/arginine substitution.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it works great PWO on its own. You will sweat like a mofo. One of the best stacking options is Hemavol. Also I know you already ordered it but I would drop the arginine and replace it with agmatine in the future.
Blah that's what I meant I ordered, I'm horrible with spelling. And i just so happen to have a tub of hemavol sitting around :D . Why's hemavol a good stack?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine for me has been the strongest pre-workout I've used thus far. Mix BA, CM, Agmatine, and Creatine (which doesn't need to be used pre) and thats one heck of a pre-workout. But since PES is coming out with an actual pre-workout, I'm sure my mind will switch from Alphamine being the strongest to the new PES pre :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I use my alphamine as my base preworkout with CM, agmatine, BA and lCLT.

My fav so far, well except our new preworkout that is (=

boogyman

Awards
I would think adding either Hemavol or Clout to Alphamine would be great options. That way you get stim and all the other preworkout goodies.

Steve_W

Awards
Use hemavol, bodyoctane, clout, focus xt caffeine free, muscle pharm hybrid N.O or dymatize xpand 2x caffeine free - look at the formulas and see which one you like the look of best, you definitely don't need any extra caffeine.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive heard good things about clout, im gonna give that a try next. I ended up using purple wraath instead of my hemavol to stack with my alphamine because back pumps from hemavol hurt me lol. Ill use it tomorrow for chest/bicep day... should be interesting.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I have a quick question . I want to take 2 doses of alpha mine, 1 in the AM of course but then one before working out with 200mg of caffeine and 1.5 scoops of purple wrath. Since I know PES can't tell us the caffeine content I just wana know if its safe to do that ? If not I'll just end up taking alphamine a couple hours earlier before the gym. But I'd rather stack it along side my pwo mix.
If you're taking Alphamine you really should stay away from other stims. As others have pointed out, bulk agmatine or citrulline (or both) added to alphamine makes for a great preworkout.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If you're taking Alphamine you really should stay away from other stims. As others have pointed out, bulk agmatine or citrulline (or both) added to alphamine makes for a great preworkout.
^^ this

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

x2.....