Tunnel Vision (focus) - Which Ingredients?

PowerPlant

Awards
Which supplements give you the best focus? I'm trying to find out which ingredients work the best so I can choose the best pre-workout for me. Have you ever taken a pre-workout that gave you tunnel vision? If so, did it last the entire workout? Did you become de-sensitized to it over time or does it still work? If so, what was it.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Muscle marinade
Prodigy
Focus xt
Best three supplements I've ever got amazing focus from!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze -too much
Condense -perfect
Muscle Marinade -perfect

Been meaning to try Focus Xt though! Heard it was sick

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine and RPM give me it as well

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Muscle Marinade
ConDense + Focus XT

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
CRAZE
Focus XT

and........................ORIGIN

:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze. Effects were fast acting and short lived for me though :(

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How does Muscle Marinade help with tunnel vision focus? Curious
Also, just so the OP knows 1.3.7-trimethylxanthine (caffeine) ; + 2-amino-4-methythexane (DMAA) (listed under "Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex" are heavy stimulants that may not allow for tunnel vision focus.

Now im not dogging muscle marinade, but I don't see it fit for use as a tool for tunnel vision. But I may be wrong.

For this purpose I woud use Focus XT + piracetam considering this is exactly what it is formulated for.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How does Muscle Marinade help with tunnel vision focus? Curious
Also, just so the OP knows 1.3.7-trimethylxanthine (caffeine) ; + 2-amino-4-methythexane (DMAA) (listed under "Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex" are heavy stimulants that may not allow for tunnel vision focus.

Now im not dogging muscle marinade, but I don't see it fit for use as a tool for tunnel vision. But I may be wrong.
It definitely puts you in the zone regardless of focus ingredients. Heavy stims get you going but on it your minds only on one thing. Making that bar bend

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It definitely puts you in the zone regardless of focus ingredients. Heavy stims get you going but on it your minds only on one thing. Making that bar bend
I guess it depends on the type of focus you are after; stim or non-stim.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
Craze by far. Focus xt only worked well the very first time. I felt like everything was enhanced and brighter and better. After that it was basically nada. Ive tried piracetam and thats the same. It works but the tolerance seems to build wayy to fast. Coffee is good but it goes quickly. Overall, i would say cycle off stimulants. Then when you want this "incredible" focus, use stimulants (aka drugs). Then they will work the best. Good luck.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which supplements give you the best focus? I'm trying to find out which ingredients work the best so I can choose the best pre-workout for me. Have you ever taken a pre-workout that gave you tunnel vision? If so, did it last the entire workout? Did you become de-sensitized to it over time or does it still work? If so, what was it.
Lit Up without a doubt

i know it isnt being made anymore, but some places still have it

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT and Crazy all the way, I've even got my mom hooked on Focus XT and now she is spreading it around her office

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Epi-pen... Seriously. Consider why you want tunnel vision and what the repercussions could be.

Sonntag

Awards
2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine (Desoxy-D2PM) = 10mg kicks Adderall