Tunnel Vision (focus) - Which Ingredients?

  1. Tunnel Vision (focus) - Which Ingredients?


    Which supplements give you the best focus? I'm trying to find out which ingredients work the best so I can choose the best pre-workout for me. Have you ever taken a pre-workout that gave you tunnel vision? If so, did it last the entire workout? Did you become de-sensitized to it over time or does it still work? If so, what was it.


  2. Muscle marinade
    Prodigy
    Focus xt
    Best three supplements I've ever got amazing focus from!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  3. Craze -too much
    Condense -perfect
    Muscle Marinade -perfect

    Been meaning to try Focus Xt though! Heard it was sick
    •   
       


  4. muscle marinade !
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  5. 3/3 MM

    Nuff said

  6. Alphamine and RPM give me it as well
    doing my own thang!

  7. Muscle Marinade
    ConDense + Focus XT
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. CRAZE
    Focus XT

    and........................ORIGIN




















    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  9. Focus XT + piracetam + alcar + agmatine= Win!

  10. Focus XT, Craze, or a combination of both.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Craze. Effects were fast acting and short lived for me though
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. How does Muscle Marinade help with tunnel vision focus? Curious
    Also, just so the OP knows 1.3.7-trimethylxanthine (caffeine) ; + 2-amino-4-methythexane (DMAA) (listed under "Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex" are heavy stimulants that may not allow for tunnel vision focus.

    Now im not dogging muscle marinade, but I don't see it fit for use as a tool for tunnel vision. But I may be wrong.

    For this purpose I woud use Focus XT + piracetam considering this is exactly what it is formulated for.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    How does Muscle Marinade help with tunnel vision focus? Curious
    Also, just so the OP knows 1.3.7-trimethylxanthine (caffeine) ; + 2-amino-4-methythexane (DMAA) (listed under "Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex" are heavy stimulants that may not allow for tunnel vision focus.

    Now im not dogging muscle marinade, but I don't see it fit for use as a tool for tunnel vision. But I may be wrong.
    It definitely puts you in the zone regardless of focus ingredients. Heavy stims get you going but on it your minds only on one thing. Making that bar bend
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It definitely puts you in the zone regardless of focus ingredients. Heavy stims get you going but on it your minds only on one thing. Making that bar bend
    I guess it depends on the type of focus you are after; stim or non-stim.

  15. Craze by far. Focus xt only worked well the very first time. I felt like everything was enhanced and brighter and better. After that it was basically nada. Ive tried piracetam and thats the same. It works but the tolerance seems to build wayy to fast. Coffee is good but it goes quickly. Overall, i would say cycle off stimulants. Then when you want this "incredible" focus, use stimulants (aka drugs). Then they will work the best. Good luck.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlant View Post
    Which supplements give you the best focus? I'm trying to find out which ingredients work the best so I can choose the best pre-workout for me. Have you ever taken a pre-workout that gave you tunnel vision? If so, did it last the entire workout? Did you become de-sensitized to it over time or does it still work? If so, what was it.
    Lit Up without a doubt

    i know it isnt being made anymore, but some places still have it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. alarm works really well for me

  18. SNS Focus XT
    SAN Fierce
    I'm Back...

  19. Focus XT and Crazy all the way, I've even got my mom hooked on Focus XT and now she is spreading it around her office

  20. Epi-pen... Seriously. Consider why you want tunnel vision and what the repercussions could be.

  21. 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine (Desoxy-D2PM) = 10mg kicks Adderall
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
  2. Which mags
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:28 PM
  3. Which celebrity's phsique do you admire?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:13 AM
Log in
Log in