ephedrine HCL without the guaifenesin???

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
anyone know where you can obtain EHCL without the added 200mg of an expectorant??

I only use ephedrine occasional if I am really tired, but I dont like the idea of taking a expecotrant when dont need it..

any help would be apreciated...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That product says Expectorant right in the description, but it doesn't say the ingredients.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
D&E sells it, but they can't sell the eph only stuff in every state. So, it depends on where you live, but they do stock & sell to where it is legal to do so. It might not be cool to post a link to a non-sponsor, so pm me if you want a link.

dd

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
The only one I've found is by D&E Pharmaceuticals called "Bolt". $39.96 for 374 tabs @ 25mg of ephedrine HCL and nothing else. They require purchasers to submit a "ephedrine ID requirement form" along with copies of two forms of ID to purchase it though. Probably because pure ephedrine products can be cooked into crystal-meth rather easily. Before sending them all that personal info you may want to call the Better Business Bureau to make sure they are a legit company. Never bought any off them, but I see they carry it. Here's the link ....http://www.dne-inc.com/cgi-bin/dnestore/10082782.html

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Looks like diamonddave beat me to the post.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
can anyone confirm m5research to have pure ephedrine hcl without the guaifensin crap?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, fsj since you posted the link, I will go ahead a say that I have ordered from them several times and they are on the up & up. I've been placing orders with them for years without any problems. They do require the ID stuff mentioned above, but if you want what they have, it's a necessary evil. I truly feel they have treated my information with the utmost respect and security though.

dd

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can anyone confirm m5research to have pure ephedrine hcl without the guaifensin crap?
The fact that they call it an "Expectorant Bronchodilator" pretty much insures it's NOT ephedrine only. Pure eph, like on the D&E site will be simply called a "Bronchodilator". Guaifenesin is the expectorant.

dd

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just emailed them--I'll let you know.

I've gone the D&E route too, with no problems.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, fsj since you posted the link, I will go ahead a say that I have ordered from them several times and they are on the up & up. I've been placing orders with them for years without any problems. They do require the ID stuff mentioned above, but if you want what they have, it's a necessary evil. I truly feel they have treated my information with the utmost respect and security though.

dd
That's good to know. I was reluctant to buy off them before because I am always a little sceptical about giving up my personal info.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I confirmed with M5 research that it indeed has Guiaf. in it.

So the only place is indded D&E.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
I used to be a pharmaceutical rep about 10 years ago and sold cough meds with guaif(sic) in it. If you dont have any mucus build up in your lungs, you are not going to have anything to cough up.You might spit a little more though. Compare the dose to a Robitussin PE medicine and see how it compares.

jimmythelad

Awards
Ephedrine HCL

I got 100 Ephedrine HCL 30mg tabs from www.elitesportssupplements.co.uk check that out the tabs are really strong, take 2 and your ready for anything.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol. There are tons of threads about eph around here. Oh and look, another. /sadface