SNS Focus XT No Safety Seal Inside Tub???

AvD

AvD

Awards
For the reps of SNS..

Does SNS put a safety seal underneath the cover? I just received two tubs I ordered from NP of caffeine free Focus XT and there was no seal inside (and no it's not sticking to the top). There was also loose powder on the tub. I have another tub but I really don't want to open it until I know whether or not you use a safety seal.

I don't mess around with supplements that don't use these seals.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Also does anyone know if im going to be able to get my money back for NP? I checked their return policy and it looks as though im out 50 bucks. It says All problems with orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving product. I got this order about a week ago.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Please email coop@seriousnutritionsolutions. com"]coop@seriousnutritionsolutions. com with the batch #s of the 2 focus xt tubs.Not sure on nutra's policy, but sorry for the inconvenience :(
Email sent

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would most def contact nutraplanet. You never know what will come out of it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you check under the lid? As in stuck to the top of the lid? Happens sometimes when you open a tub for the first time.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you check under the lid? As in stuck to the top of the lid? Happens sometimes when you open a tub for the first time.
For the reps of SNS..

Does SNS put a safety seal underneath the cover? I just received two tubs I ordered from NP of caffeine free Focus XT and there was no seal inside (and no it's not sticking to the top). There was also loose powder on the tub. I have another tub but I really don't want to open it until I know whether or not you use a safety seal.

I don't mess around with supplements that don't use these seals.
Almost managed to get to his third sentence, well done! ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that. You should get all taken care of I'm sure.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with quality customer service!

AvD

AvD

Awards
I would most def contact nutraplanet. You never know what will come out of it.
I have another bottle from the same batch, did you think I should open it before contacting NP? I'm thinking yes but idk.

If they reject my request I have two bottles opened instead of one. I could probably manage to get my money back for the unopened one.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have another bottle from the same batch, did you think I should open it before contacting NP? I'm thinking yes but idk.

If they reject my request I have two bottles opened instead of one. I could probably manage to get my money back for the unopened one.
Fret not. We will have a tub pulled from this lot and checked immediately. I expect that they are fine, but this will be resolved regardless. ;)

AvD

AvD

Awards
Fret not. We will have a tub pulled from this lot and checked immediately. I expect that they are fine, but this will be resolved regardless. ;)
Okay, let me know what's up when you find out. I gave Coop the Lot#

AvD

AvD

Awards
Please email with the batch #s of the 2 focus xt tubs.Not sure on nutra's policy, but sorry for the inconvenience :(
What's the deal Coop? You never responded back with an email letting me know anything. Its been a week and a half. Haven't been able to use the product and I'm not calling NP until I get an answer from you.

wack..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the deal Coop? You never responded back with an email letting me know anything. Its been a week and a half. Haven't been able to use the product and I'm not calling NP until I get an answer from you.

wack..
Cyrus is so busy.

I think we can all agree that the best thing to do in this instance is send him loads and loads of PMs.

It is what I do when he ignores me. He loves it. ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

wack..
Sorry, I responded to your email on two occasions, the first to acknowledge that it's been looked into and the second to ask for your address. I don't have a reply from you to either so I'm not sure what you want me to do...

The second email informed you that one small batch of Focus XT was affected but the tub should be safe for use (untampered). I also offered a replacement, hence the request for your address. If there's anything else I can do, let me know.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Sorry, I responded to your email on two occasions, the first to acknowledge that it's been looked into and the second to ask for your address. I don't have a reply from you to either so I'm not sure what you want me to do...

The second email informed you that one small batch of Focus XT was affected but the tub should be safe for use (untampered). I also offered a replacement, hence the request for your address. If there's anything else I can do, let me know.

I wouldn't have wrote my previous comment if I got that email, however, I never received a second email from you with that information. I check my email religiously. The only email I received from you was on Dec 4th stating you were looking into the situation.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't have wrote my previous comment if I got that email, however, I never received a second email from you with that information. I check my email religiously. The only email I received from you was on Dec 4th stating you were looking into the situation.
Spam folder?