This protein is great actually. I like to use it right before I go to bed it really gives me a great bedtime snack.
I think its a great protein its slow digesting and works well with my program that I am following. I say go for
it it can't hurt to try it. What company are you using for your protein. I'll check to see if I can get you a discount
I prefer some blends with Casein because they tend to mix up nicer (I use sludge, etc vs shakes more often) and while not always, some of the best tasting proteins I buy are blends.
No need for slow digesting protein right before bed, you aren't going to go catabolic and eat all your muscle in your sleep though.
Besides using it at night before you go to bed, i will also use it as a replacement shake with my healthy fats. Seems to fill me up much better than a regular whey shake.
Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
2. Add 5 scoops O.N Casein to bowl
3. Add 2 tbsp cocoa powder
4. Add in 1tbsp splenda
5. Blend together, starting on low and slowly move the speed up.
6. Slowly add in almond/regular milk depending on consistency. You want it to be slightly thinner than normal pudding because it will thicken up in the refrigerator.
7. Mix on high until it is smooth and all chunks are gone.
8. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 30min and then eat.
M.Ed. Ex Phys