Condense and dpol question...

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
So I'm taking condense and dpol pwo and also taking creatine mono... Here's my 2 questions,I work out 7 days a week so should I cycle off the pwo for 2 days or take it 7 days a week?? Also I'm taking creatine mono if I take a diff pwo that had creatine in it I should still be taking creatine everyday as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Are you asking if you take a different pre workout other than condense or with condense?regardless you would not need the creatine mono if you are taking a pre with it in it,unless it were under dosed the you could adjust dose.As far as taking daily,you should take creatine daily for it to build up in your system and keep consistent levels.Some people like to take a pre on non training day if needed,I take one in the morning just not a heavy stim one or full dose like on a training day.hope this helps.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Are you asking if you take a different pre workout other than condense or with condense?regardless you would not need the creatine mono if you are taking a pre with it in it,unless it were under dosed the you could adjust dose.As far as taking daily,you should take creatine daily for it to build up in your system and keep consistent levels.Some people like to take a pre on non training day if needed,I take one in the morning just not a heavy stim one or full dose like on a training day.hope this helps.
4 days is enough at 3g. Creatine has no business pre workout...it is not time dependent BUT saturation dependent.

OP if you want to cycle off from them then do so...I personally stop using stimulants when I stop feeling their effects. The concern here was not in the supplementation...rather on the Overtraining that 7 days a week training can lead to :).

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
4 days is enough at 3g. Creatine has no business pre workout...it is not time dependent BUT saturation dependent.

OP if you want to cycle off from them then do so...I personally stop using stimulants when I stop feeling their effects. The concern here was not in the supplementation...rather on the Overtraining that 7 days a week training can lead to :).
Thanks for squaring that away,but regardless I still take creatine daily when using,I know the saturation deal.and as far as your other statement,I'm pretty sure the ? Was on supplementation!he did not ask one single thing about his training 7 days a week,just stated it ;) just giving my opinion as always,and welcome corrections or other theories.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for squaring that away,but regardless I still take creatine daily when using,I know the saturation deal.and as far as your other statement,I'm pretty sure the ? Was on supplementation!he did not ask one single thing about his training 7 days a week,just stated it ;) just giving my opinion as always,and welcome corrections or other theories.
Anabolic Minds: Learn, Teach, Lead.

And if you do not see an issue with CNS taxing 7 days a week...well you are then forgetting that the main supplementation should be:

-Eat
-Rest
-Train

In that order of relevance...and if the resting patterns are not appropriate...how can you neglect offering a helping advise hand to a fellow member that could be hindering his advance to his goals?

As usual I am up for debate, please :).

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

And if you do not see an issue with CNS taxing 7 days a week...well you are then forgetting that the main supplementation should be:

-Eat
-Rest
-Train

In that order of relevance...and if the resting patterns are not appropriate...how can you neglect offering a helping advise hand to a fellow member that could be hindering his advance to his goals?

I totally agree there is probably an issue of overtraining!but as I stated,he was not asking about his training,solely about his supplement use!not looking for any debate here,just giving my .02. And yes I've seen you around,seems you are always up for a good debate!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Eat
-Rest
-Train

For all you know he is taking a pre workout before his brisk 20 minute walk and inadequate recovery is not a concern. ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I totally agree there is probably an issue of overtraining!but as I stated,he was not asking about his training,solely about his supplement use!not looking for any debate here,just giving my .02. And yes I've seen you around,seems you are always up for a good debate!
I've seen you around too :D! I was just giving my "2 cents" too on his 7 day a week training idea, and wasn't looking for a debate until you thanked me for the creatine advise and winked at me that remark :D! Oh btw you're welcome, forgot my manners ;)!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For all you know he is taking a pre workout before his brisk 20 minute walk and inadequate recovery is not a concern. ;)
I sure hope so, if "training" means also cardio , then no big deal haha. If it however means weight training...dear lord. Hi Benjamin :)

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
I only take creatine post workouts, or I weren't lifting that day i would take it first thing in the morning with grape juice. If I wanted a pwo with creatine like craze and hemoval ill have to dose according, but I bought cheap *** unflavored creatine mono but wish I would of bought creapure instead...and as far as working out ,no casual walks for this guy lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I only take creatine post workouts, or I weren't lifting that day i would take it first thing in the morning with grape juice. If I wanted a pwo with creatine like craze and hemoval ill have to dose according, but I bought cheap *** unflavored creatine mono but wish I would of bought creapure instead...and as far as working out ,no casual walks for this guy lol

Creatine is Creatine, and if it is Mono don't worry then , just take it until it runs out. If you really are lifting 7 days a week, then do think about swinging by the Training Sub Forum then :).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I'm taking condense and dpol pwo and also taking creatine mono... Here's my 2 questions,I work out 7 days a week so should I cycle off the pwo for 2 days or take it 7 days a week?? Also I'm taking creatine mono if I take a diff pwo that had creatine in it I should still be taking creatine everyday as well?

Okay here's my 2 cents I would personally take a break from the pre workout just because you will build up a tolerance possibly from it if you keep taking for 7 days I mean I would suggest 4 or 5 days just to give your body a rest or break as for the creatine goes me I suggest 5 grams a day are that pretty much the standard or the staple I mean some people going up 10 . I've done it before but 5 grams a day should be a good saturation level

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

Oh and as the guys stated, 7 days might be over kill.
What are you doing when you are in the gym? Hit hard 4-5 days and eat and rest good.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I have some ConDense coming in. I plan to stack it with creatine nitrate and Hemavol...any concerns/objections?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have some ConDense coming in. I plan to stack it with creatine nitrate and Hemavol...any concerns/objections?
Don't stack nitrates.
Please be careful

-Chris
EBF Rep

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I used condense and stacked it with creapure.You may find you don't need the hemavol once you try Condense :)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How hard are you working out all 7 days? If there are days that you don't need to take PWO, I would take that opportunity to save some of your supplement, and your stim tolerance. Personally I follow a routine that calls for a lower workload week every month, I cycle off my PWO for that week and always feel it more when I take it again. As far as creatine goes, get 5g a day from any source, be it a PWO or pure mono, and you're good.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I used condense and stacked it with creapure.You may find you don't need the hemavol once you try Condense :)
I must say that I did take a sample packet (apple) before and wasnt that impressed. However, Im still going to give it a fair shot with a tub and play around with the dosages to find my sweet spot. I've had a few people sending me PMs raving about the Condense + Hemavol stack so will test it out myself to see what the hoopla is all about.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ConDense and D-Pol is safe together.
Hell some people even do 2 scoops of ConDense.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
ConDense and D-Pol is safe together.
Hell some people even do 2 scoops of ConDense.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
Safe and amazing together!I love me 2 scoops of condense!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must say that I did take a sample packet (apple) before and wasnt that impressed. However, Im still going to give it a fair shot with a tub and play around with the dosages to find my sweet spot. I've had a few people sending me PMs raving about the Condense + Hemavol stack so will test it out myself to see what the hoopla is all about.
In my opinion Condense isn't really like MM or Maximize where you take a sample and it blows your socks off. It's basic and all ingredients and dosing have the science to back it up. It's not a major stimulant obviously. For me I do 1.5 scoops basically everytime and throw in an extra stim (ephedrine 12.5) if I need a major push. The Condense seems to get better and help improve on endurance and pump/vascularity the longer you take it.

I can see Hemavol stacking really nicely with it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
^^^ this
Stimulants wise it has it but very mild say to MM but.makes it an easily stackable pwo. For me I take two scoops which enables me the full effect of BA and the Nitrates. With Nitrates I feel that it builds in your system... Day by day the pumps get better and better!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
In my opinion Condense isn't really like MM or Maximize where you take a sample and it blows your socks off. It's basic and all ingredients and dosing have the science to back it up. It's not a major stimulant obviously. For me I do 1.5 scoops basically everytime and throw in an extra stim (ephedrine 12.5) if I need a major push. The Condense seems to get better and help improve on endurance and pump/vascularity the longer you take it.

I can see Hemavol stacking really nicely with it!

Took 1.5 scoops of Condense and 1.5 scoops of Hemavol and 1 scoop of Purple Wrath, combined with 500mg of ALCAR and 12.5mg of ephedrine yesterday for my Pre-workout. Would definitely recommend. Great Pumps, pretty good focus. I think Adding some creatine(since I have been off creatine for a few months) and upping the dosage of alcar to 1g would make it perfect! just my .02 cents.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was lookin at the scooper for condense. Is one scoop a full level one to the top? Or does that middle line mean anything?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was lookin at the scooper for condense. Is one scoop a full level one to the top? Or does that middle line mean anything?
Fill it to the brim you'll be good.
#enjoy.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fill it to the brim you'll be good.
#enjoy.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Lol yea but does that equal one or two scoops. Need to know bc I'm planning a stack with a stim fat Burner and need to know how much caff I'll be getting.. Big difference between 200 and 400mg!!

So one sccop= full to the top?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol yea but does that equal one or two scoops. Need to know bc I'm planning a stack with a stim fat Burner and need to know how much caff I'll be getting.. Big difference between 200 and 400mg!!

So one sccop= full to the top?
One scoop filled to the top: yes that is one full scoop.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)