Is there any supp like Assault but without Caffeine?

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi there,

I am really interested in the main formula of assault (creatine, beta-alanine, bcaa) but I don't like the caffeine in it. Is there any product wich a similar ingredient profile?

Regards

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not that I'm aware of, but a Body Octane + CLOUT stack would be better IMO. The only thing that would be missing is BCAAs, but you'd have a good amount of cit mal and other goodies.

ingenierito25

Awards
Not that I'm aware of, but a Body Octane + CLOUT stack would be better IMO. The only thing that would be missing is BCAAs, but you'd have a good amount of cit mal and other goodies.

Thanks for your reply but not exactly what I'm looking for :)

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply but not exactly what I'm looking for :)
Body Octane is a stim free pre work out, and CLOUT is going to take care of your creatine and beta-alanine. I thought that's what you were looking for? CLOUT alone seems similar to what you're looking for from your OP.

:confused:

ingenierito25

Awards
I've take a look at ultima and while it has a decent profile it isn't what I'm looking for either.

I think I should clarify what I'm looking for: a BCAA kind of supplement with beta-alanine plus creatine. For example Purple Wraath has BCAA + Beta-alanine but no creatine.

Is there any product in the market with that ingredient profile?

Regards.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Just get a good NCAA product (tons out there), bulk beta alanine, asd creatine mono and I'll be straight

ingenierito25

Awards
Body Octane is a stim free pre work out, and CLOUT is going to take care of your creatine and beta-alanine. I thought that's what you were looking for? CLOUT alone seems similar to what you're looking for from your OP.

:confused:
Yeah, I know it is really a good combo but I'm not actually looking for a pre-workout. I don't have explain things properly but with the post above I guess that everything will be clear now.

I took Assault as an example because it has creatine+beta-alanine+bcaa in it, not because it's a pre-workout.

Thanks again for taking the effort to answer though.

Regards.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've take a look at ultima and while it has a decent profile it isn't what I'm looking for either.

I think I should clarify what I'm looking for: a BCAA kind of supplement with beta-alanine plus creatine. For example Purple Wraath has BCAA + Beta-alanine but no creatine.

Is there any product in the market with that ingredient profile?

Regards.
Gotcha. I can't think of any off the top of my head that have all. Wraath + mono? Cheap and easy. Profit?

ingenierito25

Awards
Gotcha. I can't think of any off the top of my head that have all. Wraath + mono? Cheap and easy. Profit?
Yeah, I guess that will be the route then, just wondering if there was any "all in one" product so I just purchase one thing (yeah, I'm that lazy LOL)

Regards.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id agree that purple wrath plus bulk creatine will be your best bet. That or buy bulk and make your own.

Steve_W

Awards
I haven't tried it yet but Dymatize Xpand 2x Caffeine free looks like an ok formula. Do MP disclose how much caffeine is in assault? I have used assault before and it is a decent product

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy fix - buy bcaa, creatine and beta alanine separately. This is the most effective way to get what you want. You can assure clinical dosages and get what you really want out of the product

SNS
Muscle feast
Primaforce I think that's the name lol all sell bulk.

SNS is the cheapest I have found and with solid company representation. Clickster, coop, cel, etc will all be happy to help you setup the perfect stack for what you're looking for.

- Valdez

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Easy fix - buy bcaa, creatine and beta alanine separately. This is the most effective way to get what you want. You can assure clinical dosages and get what you really want out of the product

SNS
Muscle feast
Primaforce I think that's the name lol all sell bulk.

SNS is the cheapest I have found and with solid company representation. Clickster, coop, cel, etc will all be happy to help you setup the perfect stack for what you're looking for.

- Valdez
This is usually the best and most cost efficient route to take. You can really customize to your liking also.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is usually the best and most cost efficient route to take. You can really customize to your liking also.
Caff free focus xt, beta alanine, bcaa's, creatine, and agamtine. BOOM!