Question reguarding DAA + Erase Pro

00S4Boy

Awards
Should I stagger my dosing? say DAA 1-8 EP 2-9 or 3-10? or just run them both 1-8?

I realize DAA just boosts natural test production, but from what I've been reading if the body see's an imbalance it may produce more enzyme to convert the test into e. Don't know if I'm gyno sensitive or not but I am endomorphic. I know I don't need a PCT or SERM for DAA, I just don't know how long it takes the body to get back to homeostasis after DAA.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just run them both at the same time for 8 weeks. DAA boosts natural endogenous production of testosterone levels and LH levels...but within the natural realistic values for humans...no supra-physical levels = no serm , no worries...and the 4 week break will be more than enough for you to be ok, no loss of "gains" , no loss of anything given the proper diet is in check and...just don't put too much hope on testosterone boosters unless you are at a low T level or over the age range where testosterone starts dropping for male individuals...if anything you'll enjoy Erase Pro for drying you out nicely.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just run them both 1-8,I have seen some amazing results from daa (dpol) when running a natty stack,and with your ?s I'm guessing you have not ran this before,so you should really enjoy it and see some good gains.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I stagger my dosing? say DAA 1-8 EP 2-9 or 3-10? or just run them both 1-8?I realize DAA just boosts natural test production, but from what I've been reading if the body see's an imbalance it may produce more enzyme to convert the test into e. Don't know if I'm gyno sensitive or not but I am endomorphic. I know I don't need a PCT or SERM for DAA, I just don't know how long it takes the body to get back to homeostasis after DAA.
Some people who are as frugal as possible will not introduce Erase Pro into a DAA cycle until 10-14 days in, this is because it takes a bit of time for the effects of DAA to accumulate. Its my personal opinion that one should just run both of them concurrently.